Poll: Whats being said

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Say typically people who have no stock in the argument.

"I mean he said fag but so what it is stupid to ban people over a word" ~ usually said by straight guy.
    I love that you responded to me with that. I'm gay and the word faggot doesn't bother me at all, in fact I like the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    I love that you responded to me with that. I'm gay and the word faggot doesn't bother me at all, in fact I like the word.
    And you think it is stupid to ban people over using homophobic slurs to insult people? Welcome to the minority.

And you think it is stupid to ban people over using homophobic slurs to insult people? Welcome to the minority.

I'm just not easily offended, especially by nobodies online *shrugs* sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    I'm just not easily offended, especially by nobodies online *shrugs* sorry
    I don’t have to be offended to report people online. I report people for saying kike and making fun of Mexicans. I’m not Jewish nor am I Mexican.

I don’t have to be offended to report people online. I report people for saying kike and making fun of Mexicans. I’m not Jewish nor am I Mexican.
    Thank God that they have you to protect them!

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Thank God that they have you to protect them!
    I don’t stand for bigotry. I report everyone who displays it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    It doesn't sound like it at all. Check your hearing at a doctor.
    Other people heard it mishearing is a known phenomenon and it has nothing to do with hearing health.

The 51 people who heard the N word are either incredibly retarded or just trolling. There's no possible way anyone with any sense could misconstrue what he said as anything other than "idiots"

Black people have called me the n-word before, but out of love.

Because of his accent at most he says something that sounds like "nidiots". People who heard the N word is because they want to hear it, it's a literal fixation on racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    This reminds me that story about the "retarded" word in the Persona song.

This shit is just unbelievable, people are really digging deep into reasons to be “outraged”, cheap ass excuse to act like the assholes they truly are towards others while feeling self-righteous about it and milking that sweet social media approval from others like them.
    They'd all really be fucked if something happened to social media in its current form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Except for the fact that he wasn't.

This is next level stupid.
    Even if he really wasn't saying anything related to the n word wouldn't you agree that it's reasonable to suspect it happened? The way he pronounces whatever-it-is he's trying to say is very similar in sound to the n word thus if the streaming site prohibited its streamers from using slurs of any kind the end result would be the same. (Regardless of what the streamer actually 'wanted' to say since state of mind shouldn't play any role.)

These words sound nothing alike. I'm starting to suspect this is another weird blue&gold phenomena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No, there's not. He uses a short/soft "d" on "idiot", which has a nasal tone due to his accent. Sure, that could be perceived as an "n", but he never actually makes the "n" sound at the start of the word.

Stubbornness? I'm pointing out what was said, as an objective fact. And yes, mishearing is common. But the very nature of mishearing means the person who mishears something is hearing it wrong.

Then they're hearing it wrong. I've listened to it multiple times on multiple devices at multiple speeds. He does not make the "n" sound at the start of the word. His pronunciation is "kill theezidiyuts".
    OK man. I've said what I've had to say. Continue ignoring the context I provided alongside my argument. It's become clear you have nothing to argue against it.

I'm sure you've heard what you heard. Just don't try to write it off as fact, as it is clearly debatable and I could do exactly the same thing as you are right now. You'd probably think I'm an idiot if I did. Well, here's to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    This reminds me that story about the "retarded" word in the Persona song.

This shit is just unbelievable, people are really digging deep into reasons to be “outraged”, cheap ass excuse to act like the assholes they truly are towards others while feeling self-righteous about it and milking that sweet social media approval from others like them.
    Or you know whoever banned this guy misheard him. How do you guys not get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Or you know whoever banned this guy misheard him. How do you guys not get it?
    You mean at 0:10 you didn't hear nigger?

Cause there is another part he said what most as saying he said. Which he also does say, just no at the same point. The time stamp I gave sounded clearly like he said Nigger
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He clearly says "niiigas" at 11-13ish. If you mean further into the video then yes, he says idiot. Slow it down and it's even clearer

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    You mean at 0:10 you didn't hear nigger?

Cause there is another part he said what most as saying he said. Which he also does say, just no at the same point. The time stamp I gave sounded clearly like he said Nigger
    No I did, many others did. And whoever banned this guy did too. But people want to auto blame "da evil SJW's". Idc if you agree or disagree, just don't act like your opinion is fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    No I did, many others did. And whoever banned this guy did too. But people want to auto blame "da evil SJW's". Idc if you agree or disagree, just don't act like your opinion is fact.
    Oh No I do agree he said Nigger at 0:10 people are also pointing out to another part where he said something else and I am guessing pretending that's why he got banned.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I hear Idiot, because I am infact not one. People that heard "nigger" are morons looking at things to be upset about.

I also find a hilarious thing that the Youtube auto-generated Captions also says Idiots.
    I actually dont care what he said but to me it sounds more like niggas than idiots. He didnt say nigger thats for sure.

If you heard niggas even after slowing the video down I recommend going to the doctor or buying a better headset. To ruin the career of a streamer just because some members of the black victim culture are offended.. welcome to 2019. Clean your dark dirty ears ffs.