Poll: What do you guys think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I love that slow version of Cruel Summer, sounds so haunting.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking damn. That trailer just did it. Legit this show is the fucking business.
    BAD WOLF

Looks like it is getting a lot darker second season. Knives and knuckle dusters and no hold barred fights going down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cobra Kai Never dies no mercy. 2 weeks
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Binge watched the whole of season 2 yesterday, awesome, simply awesome.

Youtube however, really screwed up big time with season 2, why would you release something so awesome at the same time you're running a "first month free, no obligation to stay" promotion lol. Like, I would have bought it like I did season 1 but instead they gave it me free of charge? I'm not going to complain but it was terrible business on their part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bing watched, loved it, gotta say I enjoyed the first season better

Cobra Kai Season 1 8/10

Cobra Kai Season 2 6/10

Honestly the shows should be an hour or they should ad more shows per season. I also didn't like the ending, not because it wasn't good, but I think the shows good enough without ending a season like that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Loved season 2 though it got really dark towards the end. It's a little annoying how much it feels like part 2 of a trilogy but I'm excited to see where they go in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Youtube however, really screwed up big time with season 2, why would you release something so awesome at the same time you're running a "first month free, no obligation to stay" promotion lol. Like, I would have bought it like I did season 1 but instead they gave it me free of charge? I'm not going to complain but it was terrible business on their part.
    I don't see the free month promo, so maybe it just because you haven't previously used one ? I used mine when season 1 was released.

5+ Year Old Account
    Many probably missed out on this show because it was on youtube red? I hope next season will be good..

Cobra Kai Season 3: Netflix Announces Release Date After Acquiring?

https://thebuzzpaper.com/cobra-kai-s...ter-acquiring/
    July 19, 2020

One of the most top-rated action-comedy web series, Cobra Kai is soon expected to come up with its third season on Netflix. It has been developed by Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, and Josh Heald, exclusively for YouTube.

The series is created as the aftermath of Karate Kid film after thirty-four years, with Johnny Lawrence being the narrator. It was first aired on 2nd May 2018. Later the streaming rights were acquired by Netflix, and it renewed the series for another season. The series has received tons of positive reviews with an average rating of seven out of ten.

The plot revolves around Johnny Lawrence, who is a worn-out man, lives in his world. He has not only abandoned his wealthy lifestyle but also his son. After some turn of events, he decides to reopen Cobra Kai that provokes his now successful competitor, Daniel LaRusso.

Is There A Release Date For Season 3?

Nothing has been revealed regarding the release date of the third installment. The previous two seasons were released in the summertime. So it can be speculated that the third season shall also drop sometime in summer 2021. But there is less possibility for the upcoming season to drop in 2021 as the production won’t be starting soon.

Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, all releases and productions were put in the hold. Although gradually everything is being resumed back to normalcy, nothing much can be commented on. Things are getting worse on a worldwide level. There are very few chances of production to start anytime soon. It is expected that we might get to learn about future updates from the official sources themselves. So unless they are spilling something new, we need to wait for some time. We hope to get hold of some further details soon and until then, stay tuned!

5+ Year Old Account
    2020 has been ASS! Give us a premiere date already..

Cobra Kai Season 3 Not Delayed By Coronavirus Lockdown.

https://screenrant.com/cobra-kai-sho...d-coronavirus/
    BY BRETT DWORSKI 10 HOURS AGO

Per CBR, Cobra Kai co-creator and executive producer Josh Heald has confirmed production on season 3 was completed months ago. This includes principal photography, which wrapped up before the end of last year. Heald also revealed post-production was finalized just as the coronavirus reached the United States. The Cobra Kai season 3 crew was even able to celebrate prior to the entertainment industry shutting down:

We were still doing some finishing touches for the effects and some quality checks on season 3 while the quarantine aspect of the pandemic was just beginning but we finished our final mix—the last big piece of post-production—that was done in-person with raising champagne and eating cupcakes and all the things you do to feel like you're at your absolute unhealthiest coming out of the completion of a season. So, there were no major delays in terms of COVID.

Heald also noted the long break between seasons 2 and 3 will give some leeway to the series arriving on Netflix and allow first-time viewers to watch the show before announcing the official season 3 premiere date. This makes sense, as many shows see a spike in viewership when moving to the streaming platform. Hopefully, that's what happens with Cobra Kai as well. It also helps new viewers will be able to watch the show knowing season 3 is already on the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's on my list of "to be watched". Looks to be pretty entertaining.

Watched it, Ralph Macchio does Tarantino proud with the dozen or so panning/still shots of his show-daughter Samantha's feet. Feels light-hearted and nostalgic at times, bit predictable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Binged this show in a entire weekend. I just couldn't stop watching it. Haven't been this hooked since Stranger Things season1

5+ Year Old Account
    Trailer season three, comes out in January

7+ Year Old Account
    I ended up binging this pretty quickly. Much MUCH better than I was expecting. Nice to see season 3 coming.

5+ Year Old Account
    Date moved to january 1, alright won't work until jan 4, so this is great

10+ Year Old Account
    Kumiko! Kuuumiiikooo!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Well, this quickly went from me thinking that I'll just check out an episode or 2 to binge watching the entire first season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished season 3. Loved it.

Some expectations were subverted, particularly that Ali didn't end up in a love triangle with Johnny and Miguel's mum for extra unnecessary drama which would have had me groaning with frustration going into next season, which looks nicely set up to be the last.

The fights were brutal this season, not as high octane as before, even the end season brawl wasn't close to the mental free for all at the school, but the injuries and blows are easily (outside of Miguel end of S2) the most visceral.

Kreese' backstory throughout the season is an excellent dive into his character and how he became who he is, and the episodes calling back to Karate Kid II were amazing, especially Chozen getting his cathartic ending.

The music is absolutely stunning as ever, there's a few tracks I want to add to my playlist.

Can't wait for season 4. I just want to know what Johnny and Daniel name their co-dojo, also the return of Silver!
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.