Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    My family owned a few business' and grew up with morals so right-leaning.

Hmmm, in the mostly sane middle ground? Be good to others kind of?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, no, you are a liar, and also pretty racist.
    Calling a white man a man is racist now? 0lease at least get your whiny left wing complaints right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grew up in a pretty right-wing family. I can path a direct course from when they started polarizing with Fox News sprinting to the right as fast and as far as it possibly could. They're pretty much the exact demographic troll farms aim those bullshit memes at (you know the sorts, the ones that attribute some mind-boggling statement to whoever the latest Democrat boogeyman getting near-24-hour coverage on Fox is at the moment and rely on a lack of critical thinking and fact-checking to proliferate) ever since they discovered the internet, so I have to spend a fairly decent amount of time the few times I bother going on Facebook sending them fact checks on the most blatantly-false ones.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Mixed family. Grandfather on my mother's side was a Union President and shook hands with Jimmy Hoffa. My Step-father, however, is a staunch Republican who I can't talk politics with because all I get are Fox talking points instead of actual personal thoughts and opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn’t know it growing up, but by time I was into my mid/late teens I knew my dad had a right wing racist streak. I’ll never forget when he told my sister and I to “never come home with a Black or Latino.” He also lost his shit a bit when he found out my mom voted for Obama, lol.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Some of my family members were far-left to the point of genuinely being the caricature of an SJW you see today. A very consistent negativity with plenty of venom towards the demographics of white/man. I grew up with some of those leanings of xenophilia and 'homophobia', probably indicating there's some shared heritable portion to political views. Rest of the family seems generally middle of the road and at least socially liberal if not mildly progressive, which makes the hostility towards them all the more unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    Conservative but left economically.

I hated it but I love them both either way.
    That's interesting. I've never noticed many people socially conservative but economically left-wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Only one way to get pregnant, don't want to get pregnant, don't do that one thing. x 2
    You know what my dude, you're absolutely right.
    So much of this issue can be solved by better popularizing hardcore anal.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just left of centre. My parents are not religious nor were/are SJW zealots.

I'd say a mix. My father was hard right, and my mother was moderate. These days I'm more of a left-leaning moderate I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mother, and entire family has been right wing (Norway) mostly due to us living in the "richest" area in this country (Right-wing = tax cuts for upper class). Personally I'm more of a left-wing person though, even though I find whether if the left or the right is in power doesn't really change much.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine, I'll break this down. Also, my question to you is, if a woman is pregnant, can I punch her repeatedly in the stomach till the baby dies, and only be charged with assault and battery to the mother? If not, why?

Edit: also, why is finding a single cell bacteria on Mars or an asteroid considered life, but a baby isn't?
    They are both living obviously, but for a freshly-conceived fetus, the only difference between it and a bacteria of the same size is its potential to be something greater. It does not have feelings or thoughts, so what's the big deal if it dies here? Would you mourn for a bacteria? Or are you going to make the argument that the fetus has a soul?

The reason *you* would get in trouble for killing a fetus is that you are not the host. It's not your decision to make, it's the host's.

Is that why they're fighting to make it legal, and even make it legal to kill them once a newborn?
    Again, you're equating all stages of fetus with a newborn baby, which is not logical. We don't give adult rights (like voting) to kids because they are not adults yet. Why are you applying newborn rights all the way down to 4-cell life?

Only one way to get pregnant, don't want to get pregnant, don't do that one thing.
    While this works on paper, so does communism. Abstinence-only education does not work because sex is built into our brains.

Literally less than one percent of all abortions.
    Let's assume that this 1% stat is entirely true today. In this article, that's still 16,000 per year. Do these people not matter?

https://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/13/u...abortions.html

Even so, what crime did that child commit that deserves death.
    You have not provided a reason for equating all forms of fetus with a child. You may as well say "Even so, what crime did that grandpa commit that deserves death." Maybe that fetus becomes a grandpa one day, but right now, it's a 4-cell robot running on genetic instructions. When the fetus progresses to the point where it does think and feel, I may agree with you.

I would like to see data on how banning abortion solves anything.

right wing - who have drifted even further right. I'm actually the most left/liberal person in my family lol (and i'm still on the right just not as far as everyone else)
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Calling a white man a man is racist now? 0lease at least get your whiny left wing complaints right.
    Well, we all know your posting history, that's why he called you racist.