Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Worgen were only added in vanilla WoW. Pandaren predate them.
    As Worgen I mean Gilneans people since Worgens are, people forget, Humans from Gilneas Kingdom.

Pandaren where just the classic joke that went too big to begin ignored, and also was basically the only way to add Monks and Asian Content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    As Worgen I mean Gilneans people since Worgens are, people forget, Humans from Gilneas Kingdom.

Pandaren where just the classic joke that went too big to begin ignored, and also was basically the only way to add Monks and Asian Content.
    Run, little goalpost, run.

just to put my 2 cents in:

As the story of BFA progressed Sylvannas story arc took more and more of a downhill path for me and I really don´t like where that is going.
    I really hope she will not be the endboss of BFA, but I also cannot imagine her staying warchief.

If the story of BFA developes to the point, where the horde looses just another warchief it will look really grim. In my opinion there is not really a leader who could replace her at the moment. Sure there are Baine and Lorthemar, but even the leaders of the allied races would make better warchiefs atm.

On another note I also cannot see Azhara being the endboss, it would be a little bit silly to fight her in 8.2 and 8.3 again. I think we will see hrt another time again. It was said during Blizzcon 2017 that Aszhara would fit the spot of Gul'dan, meaning she will return in the next expansion opening the way to it. Same for Nzoth, him being the mastermind and endboss of a whole expansion would fit much better, especially if the next expansion revolves around the Black Empire and 8.2 being the staging ground for the next add on.

in the following I will just rumble a little about my thoughts regarding the later patches of bfa:

If Sylvannas uses the blade of xalatath to siphon power from Nzoth (or Aszhara) or somewhere else, she could become something alike Helya, the Lich King or Bwonsamdi, a God or ruler of the dead, independent from the horde, an inhabitant of the shadowlands. Leaving the spot of warchief open.

We haven´t finished Voljins story yet, but his story arc indicates that there are beings more powerful than the loa, who rule them. And voljins spirit seems to have been empowered by one of them and Bwonsamdi being really infuriated about this. This could mean Voljin being a Loa as of now.
    And with Talanaj still grieving the loss of Rezan and having to cope with the knowledge of Bwonsamdi being bound to her bloodline despite his betrayal to King Rastakhan, maybe she can get rid of Bwonsamdi and Voljin takes the spot of the Loa of Kings, guiding Talanji into the future (and her maybe being picked as the next warchief).

...this all could lead to Bwonsamdi being the final Boss. I really don´t know how Blizzard could make that story work, but I still like the character of Bwonsamdi and think he would make a realy good villain, giving us a first glimpse into the shadowlands.
    Last edited by sandini; 2019-04-29 at 06:11 PM.

I think people are taking that comment comparing Azshara to Gul'dan a bit too literally. I think it was meant to convey, Azshara is going to open the way for something really nasty (N'zoth). As Gul'dan opened the way for the Legion to return to Azeroth. Not that necessarily she was going to connect to the next expansion. I am pretty certain N'zoth is our final boss for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    I think people are taking that comment comparing Azshara to Gul'dan a bit too literally. I think it was meant to convey, Azshara is going to open the way for something really nasty (N'zoth). As Gul'dan opened the way for the Legion to return to Azeroth. Not that necessarily she was going to connect to the next expansion. I am pretty certain N'zoth is our final boss for BfA.
    Even if N'Zoth dies Azshara could still lead to the next expansion. Maybe some Dragons free her and in the prepatch we get invaded by pre WotA Kaldorei Empire

PTR Version changed from 8.2.0.30170 to 8.2.0.30203 and is generally again online for testing.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-04-29 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    PTR updating right now. Fingers crossed for some serious changes to the War Campaign.

Nevermind, small as fuck patch.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-04-29 at 09:04 PM.

Well at least online again. Also they added for example the modells of the Azshara in the compendium or fixed the Herald of N'Zoths size.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    PTR updating right now. Fingers crossed for some serious changes to the War Campaign.

I imagine the main point was getting it running again. They'll probably wait till they're certain it's stable before adding any more significant content.

Gamescom is in damn end of August. For some reason I thought it was in something like June. Ehhh. Seems we are stuck with them slowly doing what they announced for 8.2 and then releasing it with not much else to discuss for 4 months.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Probably just a maintenance patch...

Hopefully there will be a larger patch down the line...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    *NOT JINYU video here*
    They look cool, but funny enough, what i like the most of them, is the Monk robes that just cover half of their chest, me want that.

Note: Also they shinny, that's nice -If they ever become an Allied Race, they should create a new clan with the Jinyu so we get boths

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Gamescom is in damn end of August. For some reason I thought it was in something like June. Ehhh. Seems we are stuck with them slowly doing what they announced for 8.2 and then releasing it with not much else to discuss for 4 months.
    We didn't ever saw Nazjatar and you want 8.3 already? ;D

Actually next months likely will be pretty packed with WoW stuff for "no new expansion" year. We will have (of course all my estimations):

- May: 8.2 PTR
    - June: 8.2 launch
    - July: Azshara/season 3, 8.2.5 PTR (Vulpera/Mechagnomes?)
    - August: Classic, news about 8.3 on Gamescom
    - September: 8.2.5
    - October: 8.3 PTR
    - November: nothing, absolutely nothing (I would be very surprised to see any WoW news that month)
    - December: 8.3
    - January: N'zoth/season 4.

I want to see Nazjatar, of course, get details on bodyguards, etc. It just trickles so slowly and we know 95% of it already, so given that for me, specifically, 8.2 is not fixing much, I am mostly interested in what's after. A little impatient, I agree. (Bodyguards, please come and be useful.)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I want to see Nazjatar, of course, get details on bodyguards, etc. It just trickles so slowly and we know 95% of it already, so given that for me, specifically, 8.2 is not fixing much, I am mostly interested in what's after. A little impatient, I agree. (Bodyguards, please come and be useful.)
    If you think your spec isn't fun anymore, you can only switch it for more fun one or return for 9.0. They may (and probably will) tune numbers for season 3/season 4, but big class change can only happen next expac. 8.2 neck changes are meant to give us clear goal and pernament reward for AP, not to redesign all specs.

If you think WHOLE game is unfun then sorry, there is nothing you can do. No 8.2, 8.3, 9.0, 12.5 will change that and "save" WoW. They may add some small stuff, but structure with solo quests/dungeons/raids/PVP will remain the same. If you don't move on, you will become some Asmongold - bitching 24/7, but playing same goddamn game every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    If you think your spec isn't fun anymore, you can only switch it for more fun one or return for 9.0. They may (and probably will) tune numbers for season 3/season 4, but big class change can only happen next expac. 8.2 neck changes are meant to give us clear goal and pernament reward for AP, not to redesign all specs.
    I see we are in the "next exp will fix it" part of the white knight mantra.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I see we are in the "next exp will fix it" part of the white knight mantra.
    I just said it's only window for big class changes. It can be change for better, it can be change for worse or there could be no significant changes at all.

Now explain me where I said that "next exp will fix it".

I'm waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We didn't ever saw Nazjatar and you want 8.3 already? ;D

Actually next months likely will be pretty packed with WoW stuff for "no new expansion" year. We will have (of course all my estimations):

- May: 8.2 PTR
    - June: 8.2 launch
    - July: Azshara/season 3, 8.2.5 PTR (Vulpera/Mechagnomes?)
    - August: Classic, news about 8.3 on Gamescom
    - September: 8.2.5
    - October: 8.3 PTR
    - November: nothing, absolutely nothing (I would be very surprised to see any WoW news that month)
    - December: 8.3
    - January: N'zoth/season 4.
    Wouldn't November be the perfect time to announce a new expansion? There usually is a lot of downtime between the announcement of an expansion and its alpha/beta, not to mention 8.3 (if there is one) would last longer the later the reveal. When do you think they would reveal a new expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymi View Post
    Wouldn't November be the perfect time to announce a new expansion? There usually is a lot of downtime between the announcement of an expansion and its alpha/beta, not to mention 8.3 (if there is one) would last longer the later the reveal. When do you think they would reveal a new expansion?
    The expansion will likely be announced on Blizzcon. That's November, yes.

LOL, I really hope they don't pull another Diablo Immortal here. Imagine everyone sitting tight during the opening ceremony, waiting for the WoW piece and expecting the announcement of the new expansion. It gradually gets to the end of the ceremony, everyone is pumped up, screen changes to WoW. Ion or whoever gets onto the stage and goes "Now, now, we've all been waiting for this. We prepared best for last. World of Warcraft is a tremendous game. We had many expansions... (the audience: ooooooh!) The game is expanding more and more... (the audience: aaaaaaah! <someone starts tweeting 'it's happening'>) ...And now it became time for it to expand to new heights... (people start going wild) Ladies and gentlemen! (cheers) I am proud to present to you! (cries) A new word in the World of Warcraft (WOOOWOWOWOWOW) : WOW POKEMONS. On IOS and Android."

That would be something. :-)
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-30 at 11:58 AM.