Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This picture sums up Jack Burkman's whole career quite nicely.

From the press conference where they tried to claim Mueller raped Wohl's ex-gf.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you don’t believe the #hetoo movement???
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's tragic that any individual gets falsely accused... but it IS a day that ends in the letter Y... So, nothing is a surprise anymore.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post
    Wait, isn't he gay and married? How would they think that would fly?
    There's still a prevalent stereotype of gay men being promiscuous, and right-wing extremists have long attempted to associate homosexuality with a predilection for pedophilia and/or rape/molestation.

On-topic: Who in their right mind allows Wohl to operate a box of cereal without adult supervision? The man is a first-class incompetent in addition to being as crooked as Quasimodo's back and a known, convicted fraud to boot.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    When GenOT is like 90% of left/right posts it's kinda hard not to, though I tend to make my one post and move on. I already got the politics forum filtered out so you'll never find me there...
    Then don't go into those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    There's still a prevalent stereotype of gay men being promiscuous, and right-wing extremists have long attempted to associate homosexuality with a predilection for pedophilia and/or rape/molestation.

On-topic: Who in their right mind allows Wohl to operate a box of cereal without adult supervision? The man is a first-class incompetent in addition to being as crooked as Quasimodo's back and a known, convicted fraud to boot.
    Gay men are more promiscuous. Not because they are gay but because they are all men and most men are sluts. Lesbian women are the opposite since much fewer women than men behave like absolute whores.

Old gay joke. What does a lesbian bring to a second date? A U-Haul. What does a gay man bring to a second date? What is a second date?

The rest is of course nonsense. We know from statistics that pedophilia has nothing to do with sexual orientation and that rape it is lower mostly by logistical reasons. It is harder to rape a 6'3 man than a 5'4 woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Well, considering it was proven to be a lie within a day...

It's good publicity for Buttigieg as long as none of it sticks.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2019-04-30 at 01:17 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    When GenOT is like 90% of left/right posts it's kinda hard not to, though I tend to make my one post and move on. I already got the politics forum filtered out so you'll never find me there...
    He says while he posts in a thread about some far right nutjob making a false accusion on a centrist.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2019-04-30 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post
    Wait, isn't he gay and married? How would they think that would fly?
    Theoretically speaking, I kinda don't get why being gay and married would prevent him from sexually assaulting a guy. Like, why would it be unbelievable?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you bother making a politics thread in GenOT when its just going to get derailed into homosexual misogyny:
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Theoretically speaking, I kinda don't get why being gay and married would prevent him from sexually assaulting a guy. Like, why would it be unbelievable?
    and get locked.
    /s

The LGB community are one of the lowest demographics to commit any type of sexual assaults or harassment.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    You're right. I seems like I didn't read to OP's post that thoroughly because I just assumed the accuser was a girl (I'm at work). In my mind it was like "why didn't they get a guy to say this stuff?"

Everybody can be a sexual assaulter.
    - Dare not to sleep -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't know why you bother making a politics thread in GenOT when its just going to get derailed into homosexual misogyny:

and get locked.
    But... I am homosexual.

I wouldn't believe Pete Buttigieg committing sexual assault for various reasons (especially hearing it from Jacob Wohl), but being gay or married isn't one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    But... I am homosexual.

I wouldn't believe Pete Buttigieg committing sexual assault for various reasons (especially hearing it from Jacob Wohl), but being gay or married isn't one of them.
    It wasn't meant to be a judgment of you, sorry.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Like with multiple instances of these lies, I believe the “victim” who has outright said it didn’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Can anyone tell me why the fuck, all politics aside, Jacob Wohl is still allowed unfettered access to outside air, let alone Twitter? The guy is a convicted securities fraudster, was blatantly responsible for the last fake sexual assault allegations that surfaced (the ones where his "security company" CEO was just a darkened image of his own head), and is now involved in these fresh and libelous attacks on a presidential hopeful?
    Laws apparently don't apply to the likes of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    It's tragic that any individual gets falsely accused... but it IS a day that ends in the letter Y... So, nothing is a surprise anymore.
    Do right wing propaganda groups invent fake rape allegations against people they want to politically muzzle every day?

Wait, don't answer that question lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

How big of a fight do you wanna start?

I'll trade you Buttigieg's innocence for Kavanaugh's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

Except one was proven to be false from the outset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

Does he also get hired to supreme court?