Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Someone owed someone a Big favor.... and they squandered it on this rubbish?

10+ Year Old Account
    This has some serious scooby-doo "so bad that's actually good (if you're baked)" vibes, no way one can enjoy a film like this one completely sober.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people hate this, or rather people who hate this probably hate it for the same reason I hated JJ Abrams Star Trek. Mostly because it was shitty in my opinion and betrayed it's core fan based that probably should have grown past it, in place of the lowest hanging fruit and least common denominator.

But yeah, I think kids could love this, and I think the only reason why it won't do well is because all the people who love Avengers: Endgame likely are more in the same demographic than they like to admit.

Because realistically, I don't see the difference in terms of what to expect from the story. Just one seems to be visually more acceptable to those older, than those younger who likely can get over whatever nitpick people have over this trailer.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks HILARIOUSLY shit... I kinda have to see it... Just to witness how godawful it will be.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

wow, when the mario movie is the better movie, lol

I... quite honestly do not understand what the problem is that sonic fans are having with this. Sonic is ridiculous garbage. This looks like ridiculous garbage, so what's the deal exactly? If you like sonic you already have shit taste, so you have no reason to complain.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I really don’t get why any one would think this movie is a good idea like how did this get off the ground?
    The same way the human centipede movie was green lighted, movie producers are fken stupid.

I feel this will turn out to be the lowest point of Jim carrey movie career and will hunt him for the rest of his days

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    What a frigging turd

Totally going to watch it

Edit - I haven't seen a turd this big since Randy took a dump on South Park
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2019-04-30 at 10:02 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    I... quite honestly do not understand what the problem is that sonic fans are having with this. Sonic is ridiculous garbage. This looks like ridiculous garbage, so what's the deal exactly? If you like sonic you already have shit taste, so you have no reason to complain.
    To be honest that's kind of how I see it as well. Sonic was good once, during the SNES era close to 20 years ago. Since then the entire thing has been a dumpster fire of morbidly epic proportions. Why would anyone sane have any actual interest in this, beyond maybe watching it completely stoned for the sheer lulz of it is completely beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    That was the only funny thing in the trailer.
    It's supposed to be a comedy?

Sarcasm for the sarcastic impaired

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic reminds me of the kid turning into the monkey in Jumanji.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I have a question:

What the fuck?
    What the fuck indeed.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX | Teamgroup DDR5 6000 32GB RAM | Sapphire Radeon 7900XT | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB + SK Hynix P41 Platinum 1TB | Windows 11 Pro

“When you've burned the bridges behind you, don't go starting a fire on the one in front of you.” ― Steven Erikson, The Bonehunters

15+ Year Old Account
    bout to go fish my sega genesis out of the closet and get my game on! My childhood destroyed in a 2hour movie again....

I thought it was pretty dope
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

My son and I want to see this for different reasons. I want to see it because it looks terrible to the point it should be funny. He thinks it looks so cool, and sonic goes super fast, just like the Flash and that's why he loves the flash. +1 from a 5 year old for this movie.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I thought it was because Sonic was a Crypt.
    Are you talking about the Crips, the notorious gang that wears blue?

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as we get a new Crush 40 song for the soundtrack, I'm calling this movie a net positive, no matter how bad the actual thing might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you replace the image with sonic in this video:

Its horrible. So horrible. Purge it. Destroy it. Its abonimation. Exterminatus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Did you forget that you're not on 4chan?
    Because I said that autistic people won't like this crappy Sonic?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."