Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Josh said an hour ago boss dead in 4 hours
    Did he say method would kill it in four hours? PepeLaugh

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's very possible they kill it tonight. They finally made progress for the first time in many, many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I think it's very possible they kill it tonight. They finally made progress for the first time in many, many hours.
    Well yeah, blizzard nerfed it again.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Well yeah, blizzard nerfed it again.
    I'm pretty sure that the boss was, if not unkillable, then moderately overtuned in its original version. Not as blatantly bullshit as the original version of Legion KJ that completely dumpstered the raid with close-to-oneshot unavoidable damage and 12 swirlies in ph1, but still probably more difficult than the version of KJ that Method ended up killing.

Remember that the 3rd phase is a very extended burn one where the final 10% will be the hardest part by a country mile. The sheer amount of damage that the raid takes due to the debuffs, plus the eye beams, plus the adds, plus everything else on top of having to deal with the Resonances will be absolutely insane and you still have to inflict 20+M damage on the boss during that time, without Lust and with a very likely wipe if one person does something as simple as walking in a puddle. And Method hasn't even reached it yet in 600 pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    ICC HC bosses had limited attempts and they got it after 5% raid wide buff.
    Maybe 150 wipes from their mains. But they had alt's that they were attempting with as well to double the limited attempts that they had, so it was definitely more than 150 total given how long it took. I'd estimate closer to 250, maybe just under 200 only if they wasted some attempts on wipe to earlier bosses.

Edit - Sorry meant to reply to the other guy, oh well lol.
    Last edited by Sixy; 2019-04-30 at 09:57 PM.

Almost around the same amount of attempts as mythic KJ.....

Nerfed 2 times within 24 hours of each other....

Damn....
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-30 at 11:27 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    In Vanilla guilds were not dayraiding
    Guilds were absolutely day raiding in Vanilla WoW.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

"I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    It's a KILL TONIGHT FOLKS.... I was really hoping it dies before nerfs strike.... twice..

Except last phase is called P5, not P3.

Any news on the secret phase for Uu'nat?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    And vanilla bosses were absolutely not 5 minute affairs between pulls either, given that the runbacks were super long (the C'thun one could take a good 20-ish minutes between pulls to release, rebuff, drink consumables)...
    You forgot to mention the respawn! 2-3 pulls and all the mobs have respawned...

3.5% wipe for method

Method currently have 0 shadow priests and 9 warlocks. Wondering if ppl still approve the shadow priest nerf.
    Seems like someone does not have a clue why locks are brought.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, currently Method has 500+ pulls on Uu'nat and they havent been there even a full week. Many hard bosses lasted months in vanilla, TBC so they could pull waaaay more.
    Yeah, vanilla WoW was obviously harder. Which top end raider actually claims that, besides Kungen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Seems like someone does not have a clue why locks are brought.
    I'm completely out of the loop and just tuned in to twitch, care to explain why they have 9 locks? My uneducated guess would be for their portal when that purple beam goes crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I'm completely out of the loop and just tuned in to twitch, care to explain why they have 9 locks? My uneducated guess would be for their portal when that purple beam goes crazy?
    Better survivability than shadow priests, yes.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Yeah, vanilla WoW was obviously harder. Which top end raider actually claims that, besides Kungen?
    The one who raids the forums threads from the safety of their armchair and only cares about "days to kill", without thinking about anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Also, Drain Life for the last phase during to survive the "everyone is hostile" ability.

3.5% wipe for method
    2% for method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Sco?