This week's lineup of Nightwave missions looks pretty damn easy.

Yeah i got them all just relevelling gara after using the last forma for her crazy aoe build. Everything but the index one that is. 5 ranks to cap and maybe i'll get it but i can't say its been a fun addition overall. I think i'll get that umbra forma in the bank and sit till some ridiculous need for some crazy anti sentient build shows up or something.

Well another week over and coincidental stuff like going for the ten perfect orb captures trophy or gilding a new kitgun ended with me at rank 27 and halfway to 28 and this far in i've done none of the 'with a friend/clan' since nobody i know plays this game. If its scaled for solo players, assuming they skip some dailies i would not be surprised to see it end in 2 or 3 weeks. Overall my feelings havent changed, its okay but needs a big rework.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well another week over and coincidental stuff like going for the ten perfect orb captures trophy or gilding a new kitgun ended with me at rank 27 and halfway to 28 and this far in i've done none of the 'with a friend/clan' since nobody i know plays this game. If its scaled for solo players, assuming they skip some dailies i would not be surprised to see it end in 2 or 3 weeks. Overall my feelings havent changed, its okay but needs a big rework.
    It will last at least until May 15th.
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/10...awns-feedback/

We also have much-requested clarity for everyone: The earliest date we will end Nightwave Series I is May 15th.

I downloaded the game, run through the tutorial/intro stuff with Vor or whatever. Get 0 loot other than crafting mats, none of which allow me to make anything, disappointed there.

Then I get to the main hub with the open worldish stuff, get first quest to help Saya or something. Go to quest marker, get absolutely demolished. K, I'll do something else, go to Everest since it's a low level (1-6). I get in and do basically no damage to the enemies there. K, find out they have a weakness that I have to use. I look up the weakness and find out I don't even have the right mods to create that weakness? On a level 1-6 area? That's when I just close the game.

Am I missing something? This game doesn't explain anything very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I downloaded the game, run through the tutorial/intro stuff with Vor or whatever. Get 0 loot other than crafting mats, none of which allow me to make anything, disappointed there.

Then I get to the main hub with the open worldish stuff, get first quest to help Saya or something. Go to quest marker, get absolutely demolished. K, I'll do something else, go to Everest since it's a low level (1-6). I get in and do basically no damage to the enemies there. K, find out they have a weakness that I have to use. I look up the weakness and find out I don't even have the right mods to create that weakness? On a level 1-6 area? That's when I just close the game.

Am I missing something? This game doesn't explain anything very well.
    Yeah Warframe is the perfect example of games that don't explain you anything.
    But normally you shouldn't have problems on Earth missions, except the Plains of Eidolons which is a level 20 area (so similar to Saturn), I think you shouldn't even think about going there before you have a decent stuff (and same goes on Venus when you'll be there :P ).
    Enemies weaknesses should not be a blocking point until a way higher level. You should just check which mods you have access to, maybe you're missing some basic +dmg mods.

Regarding loots, you'll never loot weapons. Most of the blueprints for crafts are bought, a few on the in-game shop for 25k credits I think, and a huge lot in Clan's Dojo. You'll get some specific weapons blueprints here and there but that's not the norm.

Hit rank 30 in Nightwave and i think i can just take a hot break from Warframe. Thats not good for new players and a bad way to burn out people with hundreds of hours in it. I got the Umbra Forma i can sit on till it has a valid use and if its just chasing another for the next nightwave it can do one.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hit rank 30 in Nightwave and i think i can just take a hot break from Warframe. Thats not good for new players and a bad way to burn out people with hundreds of hours in it. I got the Umbra Forma i can sit on till it has a valid use and if its just chasing another for the next nightwave it can do one.

I can’t really say I agree. Nightwave gives nice rewards for new players by just doing the basic bounty’s and getting to 30 wasn’t very hard as some one who doesn’t take warframe to seriously. The only bounty that really gave me pause was the 60 min kuva survival.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the system is perfect but trying to get drops like Nitain was complete and utter ass if your schedule didn't sink up with the alerts. Being able to purchase the old stuff tied to alerts 'a la carte' is much better than the old system.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I don't think the system is perfect but trying to get drops like Nitain was complete and utter ass if your schedule didn't sink up with the alerts. Being able to purchase the old stuff tied to alerts 'a la carte' is much better than the old system.
    I wouldn't want to be a newcomer and having to decide between Nitains and Catalysts/Reactors... Not even talking about the fact a newcomer will probably have to wait 5 or 6 Nightwave before even thinking about alternate helmets, which you could get in parallel with the old alert system.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I wouldn't want to be a newcomer and having to decide between Nitains and Catalysts/Reactors... Not even talking about the fact a newcomer will probably have to wait 5 or 6 Nightwave before even thinking about alternate helmets, which you could get in parallel with the old alert system.
    Having a choice between the two is a pretty big step up even for newcomers. With the old alerts I just ignored nitain for 100’s of hours as I didn’t know what it did and didn’t have any thing that needed it. When I started to find stuff that did need it I was screwed as I missed most rotations of it and farming it was hell. I pretty much gave up on making most nitain related items till night wave came out as there was just no good way of getting it while on the other hand I had quite a few reactors and catalyst as they always had a clear use and while rare had much more manageable rotations.

Helms are a bit more hit or miss as buying them does set you back from getting more important things but you also can just get the ones you want instead of waiting for a rotation you might never see.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... When EGS exclusive DE? Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Having a choice between the two is a pretty big step up even for newcomers. With the old alerts I just ignored nitain for 100’s of hours as I didn’t know what it did and didn’t have any thing that needed it. When I started to find stuff that did need it I was screwed as I missed most rotations of it and farming it was hell. I pretty much gave up on making most nitain related items till night wave came out as there was just no good way of getting it while on the other hand I had quite a few reactors and catalyst as they always had a clear use and while rare had much more manageable rotations.
    Well yes but that's even worse now for Nitains.

You just bought a Catalyst and no longer have any Wolf Currency, and DE decide to release a new weapon requiring 6 Nitain Extracts ? Have fun waiting 2 weeks before being able to craft it, instead of being lucky and crafting this tomorrow.

I personally don't care, I have 200+ Nitains and will by 100+ before the event ends, but I'm pretty sure that sucks for a lot of people.

Imo the Shop should not be a shop, but instead more "tiered" rewards. Let's say at Rank 5, instead of getting Wolf Credits, you'd be given the choice to buy something from "tier 1" (let's say Nitain or Auras). Tier 2, at rang 10-15, you could buy cosmetics. Tier 3 would be the "higher tier" (catalyst/reactor or why not Forma bundle/aura forma/ umbral forma).
    And put the Nitain as a more grindable resource somewhere. Even if that's limited to X per day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I dont think the system is perfect but I see potential in it. I wouldn't recommend newcomers buy catalysts/reactors until they know what frames/weapons they really like. Even then I would tell them to try to get the prime version of the frame if available for slotting it. Nitain is fairly cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    So... When EGS exclusive DE? Kappa
    TBH, DE is hustling the various game stores/platforms. Twitch/Amazon, they have a deal with. Steam, of course. Discord, they are selling subs for them too. They should make some Fortnite skins or something for more cross-promo money.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The new opening mission tutorial for warframe is pretty slick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    The new opening mission tutorial for warframe is pretty slick.

Waaiiit did they release the mew tutorials already? Looking to p lm ay em on my xbox

I played until rank 24 and then realized this game in nothing more than braindead trash simulator without any challenge and challenging boss fights.
    Last edited by nVIDIA; 2019-05-02 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    I played until rank 24 and then realized this game in nothing more than braindead trash simulator without any challenge and challenging boss fights.
    *coughs*

• Sorties
    • Nightmare alerts
    • Eidolons in the Plains of the Eidolon
    • Orb Mothers in Orb Vallis

There are quite a few challenging things to do in Warframe. The problem is that ever since scaling was wrecked, the rewards for those high level challenges are not appropriate, meaning that the only reason to do those challenges is for the sake of a challenge. Thus, why people hardly run them. Also, RIP raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    *coughs*

• Sorties
    • Nightmare alerts
    • Eidolons in the Plains of the Eidolon
    • Orb Mothers in Orb Vallis

There are quite a few challenging things to do in Warframe. The problem is that ever since scaling was wrecked, the rewards for those high level challenges are not appropriate, meaning that the only reason to do those challenges is for the sake of a challenge. Thus, why people hardly run them. Also, RIP raids.
    All of them is simply increased multiplier without any interesting mechanic or reward.
    Just look at boss fights in warframe, they are beyond joke. the most mechanics u can see is aoe fire and immunity.