Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    If you want to solve the issues with social behaviour you have to listen to what problems they have with social interaction. The hate, even if deserved, all it does is confirm the idea that society is against them and thus in a sense you kinda help the culture to exist, which is odd since most hate the culture and want it gone.
    I said more than once in the post that the problem needs to be solved, so I'm not clear as to why you're concluding that I don't think the culture needs to be dismantled. My only real point was that it's beyond 'lacking social skills' and seems to be related to the culture of extreme entitlement that plagues our society. While some of these men might have legitimate social cohesion issues, I'm sure some are just using it as a crutch. I never stated that I hated this group. If you want to take my lack of sympathy as hate, that's on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I have to wonder what social position and income class you come from that you find a job a pleasurable thing to have. Being a stay at home mom, and then a teacher which was more or less babysitting with a lesson plan are the only enjoyable things I've ever done.

Plus historically women worked since the dawn of time.
    Not all jobs are enjoyable, but that doesn't mean that some can be. Aside from being enjoyable, employment gives our lives basic structure and meaning, and to a degree a sense of accomplishment. Based on your attitude towards jobs and the low-key judgement on someone's 'social position' and the fact that you compared teaching to 'babysitting', I'm just going to chalk this all up to good old fashioned elitist class-shaming. Happy Wednesday!

I have to wonder what social position and income class you come from that you find a job a pleasurable thing to have. Being a stay at home mom, and then a teacher which was more or less babysitting with a lesson plan are the only enjoyable things I've ever done.
    Having to teach outside of the home? How dreadful. I've been a stay at home mom since I was a teen and I am very proud of the work I do around the house all day. I make the best cupcakes in the whole neighborhood, too!
    Sometimes, I'm allowed to take my 7 children to the park where we get to chat with the other moms about how happy we are. The world out there is pretty evil after all. Well, all those crazy feminists at least are.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHotz View Post
    Not all jobs are enjoyable, but that doesn't mean that some can be. Aside from being enjoyable, employment gives our lives basic structure and meaning, and to a degree a sense of accomplishment. Based on your attitude towards jobs and the low-key judgement on someone's 'social position' and the fact that you compared teaching to 'babysitting', I'm just going to chalk this all up to good old fashioned elitist class-shaming. Happy Wednesday!
    I would say this is very detached from the reality of most peoples working lives. I spent six years as a public school teacher, and I also worked as a newly minted adult in low-end jobs as my stepdad thought it built character. Seeing both worlds I can kinda understand the Betty Friedan mentality. She was a child of elite privilege, and for her work was some go-getting career at the top of a boardroom; women in the workplace meant elite women in the same elite positions as their husbands.

For almost all of history, women have been workers, but elite women tended to not be and Betty Friedan was bored and so sought activism to change the social order of things. Unfortunately now no woman has a choice; if she wanted to work or not, you basically have to to get by or you have to have considerable money and connections.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Having to teach outside of the home? How dreadful. I've been a stay at home mom since I was a teen and I am very proud of the work I do around the house all day. I make the best cupcakes in the whole neighborhood, too!
    Sometimes, I'm allowed to take my 7 children to the park where we get to chat with the other moms about how happy we are. The world out there is pretty evil after all. Well, all those crazy feminists at least are.
    I like to go hiking, show my daughter plants and animals, taking trips to places, and instill in her a reverence for nature and the natural world. I kind of agree with John Muir in that respect, so your sig quote befits me well.

I also prefer to do Yoga with other moms, parks are full of heroine addled junkies and homeless people shitting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Is the sex that bad?
    lol, the context I guess is enjoyable "jobs".

Sex is always great.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-05-01 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    [Removing comment as I completely misunderstood the context.]
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2019-05-01 at 04:41 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    The ugliest guy I know, no joke he is severely ugly.

Hung like a horse. His wife constantly tells us. “I still can’t handle it. Sex sucks.”

Lmao!

Ugly people can get laid. It’s about not trying hard.
    Lol we might know the same guy.

The guy I know is huge and ugly as sin. Works as a lumberjack. Basically has a sexual market value of 0.

However, he went on a trip to Trinidad once, and snagged the hottest black girl there. Why? The way she tells me, he was white and hung like a horse, and that was enough to overlook any other issue.

I like to go hiking, show my daughter plants and animals, taking trips to places, and instill in her a reverence for nature and the natural world. I kind of agree with John Muir in that respect, so your sig quote befits me well.

I also prefer to do Yoga with other moms, parks are full of heroine addled junkies and homeless people shitting.
    Oh, honey, that is so horrible! You need to make your husband (I mean, gently nudge- wink wink) to buy you a nice big home in the suburbs. We don't have those kinds of nasty people around here.
    Oh well, time to breastfeed again. Take care of yourself, ok? God bless!

7+ Year Old Account
    Also lets break this down further, you're are essentially mocking someone for wanting to spend their time with their own child, homeschooling them and taking care of them; and also for wanting to build a close personal bond with others in the real world outside of the confines of "co-worker" I spend a miserable 8 hours with where my ability to speak or do anything outside of discuss work and work related things is curtailed.

Yes, fuck me for wanting close friends, and to focus on the one child that means more to me than anything. *eye roll*
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh, honey, that is so horrible! You need to make your husband (I mean, gently nudge- wink wink) to buy you a nice big home in the suburbs. We don't have those kinds of nasty people around here.
    Oh well, time to breastfeed again. Take care of yourself, ok? God bless!
    Someone's gonna die alone and after a life without love.

[QUOTE=Theodarzna;51139293]I would say this is very detached from the reality of most peoples working lives. I spent six years as a public school teacher, and I also worked as a newly minted adult in low-end jobs as my stepdad thought it built character. Seeing both worlds I can kinda understand the Betty Friedan mentality. She was a child of elite privilege, and for her work was some go-getting career at the top of a boardroom; women in the workplace meant elite women in the same elite positions as their husbands.

For almost all of history, women have been workers, but elite women tended to not be and Betty Friedan was bored and so sought activism to change the social order of things. Unfortunately now no woman has a choice; if she wanted to work or not, you basically have to to get by or you have to have considerable money and connections.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a working person, how can I be detached. I worked lower-paying jobs out of college, you know why? It's all I was qualified for because I was a new grad with no experience. Those and other experiences allowed me to build my expertise and skill to a point where now I have a job I enjoy and that pays me enough to get by comfortably. I also fail to see how Betty Friedan related to whether or not work can be enjoyable for most people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Someone's gonna die alone and after a life without love.
    It is a strange set of beliefs. Like, as I said it all boils down to this person mocking me for wanting to focus on the single most important person(s) in my life, wishing others had that choice since I am beyond lucky to have it, and that I value close bonds and friendships and even that post is essentially "What a fucking loser cunt, shew ants to live in a nice home in the countryside, spend time with her daughter and have lots of close friends that do things outside of talk while toiling away under some bosses petty tyranny; What a fucking loser AM I RIGHT??!!"

5+ Year Old Account
    It is a strange set of beliefs. Like, as I said it all boils down to this person mocking me for wanting to focus on the single most important person(s) in my life, wishing others had that choice since I am beyond lucky to have it, and that I value close bonds and friendships and even that post is essentially "What a fucking loser cunt, shew ants to live in a nice home in the countryside, spend time with her daughter and have lots of close friends that do things outside of talk while toiling away under some bosses petty tyranny; What a fucking loser AM I RIGHT??!!"
    Yeah you should feel ashamed, really.

Sarcasm.

Plus historically women worked since the dawn of time.
    Middle class grandmother, poor mother and father. I would much rather be like my successful grandmother who has provided for herself via working for 70 years than sit at home and expect someone else to make the money for me. I'm not a fan of handouts, and to me, not working, is asking for handouts.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    Middle class grandmother, poor mother and father. I would much rather be like my successful grandmother who has provided for herself via working for 70 years than sit at home and expect someone else to make the money for me. I'm not a fan of handouts, and to me, not working, is asking for handouts.
    Raising children is not asking for handouts. It's the most important job you could ever realistically hope to do unless you run a major corporation.

Which let's face it, you never will.

Feminism has poisoned the well of motherhood in the minds of too many young women, it's the saddest thing. You're not worth less if you are a stay at home mom, or a mother who dedicates most of her time to her children. In my opinion a woman that works a fulltime job and barely has time to raise her own children and only ever has one or none at all is the true loser. Her contribution to society is neglibible and ultimately fruitless. The mother's is not.
    Last edited by enigma77; 2019-05-01 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feminism has poisoned the well of motherhood in the minds of too many young women, it's the saddest thing. You're not worth less if you are a stay at home mom, or a mother who dedicates most of her time to her children. In my opinion a woman that works a fulltime job and barely has time to raise her own children and only ever has one or none at all is the true loser. Her contribution to society is neglibible and ultimately fruitless. The mother's is not.
    True feminism is about women having the right and power to make choices for themselves as to how they want to live their lives. Which includes being a stay at home mother.

Don't listen to the extremists.

Raising children is not asking for handouts. It's the most important job you could ever realistically hope to do unless you run a major corporation.

Feminism isnt what caused this mindset rofl. My grandma being independent and not relying on someone else to provide food for her set an example for myself. Jesus, you dudes around here stretch so hard to bitch about feminism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    There are pros and cons to both choices. Though personally, I would say being a mother and raising kids is "more important" of the two... Men cannot birth children, and stay at home fathers are seen as "losers" for some reason.
    Yea, but quiet frankly, I don't give a shit about what you or the incels that keep pushing this "women should get back in the kitchen" narrative think. But that is freedom of thought for you, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm crazy... ... But I would rather raise the next generation of humanity, and make my husband, that I love, comfortable, rather than go out and work for faceless corporations that do shady things with the money the employees generate for them.

If you are not married, do not have kids, sure, having a job also keeps you financially secure, which is great.

There are pros and cons to both choices. Though personally, I would say being a mother and raising kids is "more important" of the two... Men cannot birth children, and stay at home fathers are seen as "losers" for some reason.
    That sounds very narrow minded. I'm sure you don't mean to be so black and white about it. But there are many fulfilling careers that don't have to include working for a major corporation.

For example, my fiance is a Veterinary Technician. She gets to provide them healthier lives, and often save their lives. Outside of that, she is a Ceramic Artist which is also very fulfilling for her.

Agreed, you are free to make your own choices in life... and those choices have consequences that ripple for all of us as people choose in a society in aggregate.
    #gamersriseup

Oh lordy, please tell me how women having a life of their own outside of children is destroying society.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    I don't see raising a child as a hand out, I don't see any of that as essentially a hand out. He provides what I ask him, does as he is told, and I gave birth to our daughter, raise her and do some odd jobs here and there but largely focus on home life and our child. A nice division of labor I am comfortable with, gives me all that I could ask for. We are not inidividuals anymore, we are a family and a family is its own entity of which I am just a part of it.

I don't see raising a child as a hand out, I don't see any of that as essentially a hand out. He provides what I ask him, does as he is told, and I gave birth to our daughter, raise her and do some odd jobs here and there but largely focus on home life and our child. A nice division of labor I am comfortable with, gives me all that I could ask for. We are not inidividuals anymore, we are a family and a family is its own entity of which I am just a part of it.
    We have two different view points on this, because all that man has to do is say no to your requests and what are you going to do, yell at him? I would rather not have to "ask someone else to give me money".

- - - Updated - - -

I did not say it was destroying society. I said a lot of people choosing it has consequences... those can be either good or bad.
    Connal, we have gone through this before, anything you bitch about "having consequences" ends up tying into your "society is ending if we don't change it" mindset. So just spit it out.

No true feminist is against motherhood or staying at home, ever. It's always about having a choice.

A troll got trolled back for a few minutes for no other purpose than having some fun. If you think, I, or many on here, can take Theodarzna's posts seriously, you haven't spent enough time reading his posts.

Don't worry about me. I am a happy parent and spend a lot of time at home. The thing is - I get to be in charge of my own life. That is what feminism boils down to, nothing more.