Thread: A+j=a

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    As long as it is Arthas! I hope we will get to see it developed further soon. He is approaching Arthas age from Reign of Chaos. Good time to flesh it out. Maybe give a strong hint at the end of this expansion. Maybe Sylvanas knows it and can use it to break him and snap a little.
    This is likely where they're going with this.

It also makes Sylvanas vs Anduin look and feel very different.

So Arthas + Tiffin = Anduin?

(Arth)as + Tiff(in) = Arthin

Arthin is close enough to Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'd continue and make up a stand-in for Show!Euron, but my therapist tells me that the less time I spend thinking about Show!Euron the better.
    Super Dickmann, you a dick.

I apologize but I must insult. I forgot about the disaster the show Euron is, and now you made me remember it once more. Now I have to call my therapist.

Oh look, this thread again. Tiffin Wrynn was blonde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Anduin is Varian and Tiffin's son. There's no 'secret child of arthas' plot going on here. That would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Blonde is recessive anyway. It's when the kid is darker than the parents that you should get suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This is likely where they're going with this.

It also makes Sylvanas vs Anduin look and feel very different.
    Yeah, much deeper and personal conflict. Then there is a mandatory matter of 'you made me but he made me a man I'm now' in relation to Arthas and Varian. But of course nature vs nurture too should be presented, that no matter varian teachings and his environment there still is part of Menethil within him and that he can't escape it.

- - - Updated - - -

So what? It is not the only base for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Anduin is Varian and Tiffin's son. There's no 'secret child of arthas' plot going on here. That would be stupid.
    It wouldn't be stupid at all. In fact I think it could save Anduin's story and develop it into something more. It could lead to new revitalized Tirisfal and rebuilt Lordaeron. New Alliance main capital for another world revamp. There is much potential in it.

Did I miss something? What the fuck are you people going on about with the continents being divided and some potential credibility to this Arthas/Anduin theory?

Yeah, much deeper and personal conflict. Then there is a mandatory matter of 'you made me but he made me a man I'm now' in relation to Arthas and Varian. But of course nature vs nurture too should be presented, that no matter varian teachings and his environment there still is part of Menethil within him and that he can't escape it.

- - - Updated - - -

So what? It is not the only base for it.

It wouldn't be stupid at all. In fact I think it could save Anduin's story and develop it into something more. It could lead to new revitalized Tirisfal and rebuilt Lordaeron. New Alliance main capital for another world revamp. There is much potential in it.
    This would not in any way shape or form require Anduin to secretly be the son of Arthas to happen. Especially with Calia running about.

Yeah, we can't reclaim Lordaeron without Anduin being a secret bastard! Turalyon? Who's that?
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Faction pride aside he's been always a "make peace pleeeeease" kind of guy, there is literally nothing more to it .
    why would u want more to him? only thing he needs is to be 'special' friend to wrathion, but joke aside i don't want someone whose personality change depend on weather and moon place in space and the day of the week, irl ppl don't ping pong change even when facing death, ur personality stabilize by the 20s and u just add more exp to it
    wow seems to not understand that
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    This would not in any way shape or form require Anduin to secretly be the son of Arthas to happen. Especially with Calia running about.
    That would be cheap. Her claim fantasy wise will never be on male heir level and hype. This is a high fantasy, revelations need to be strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we can't reclaim Lordaeron without Anduin being a secret bastard! Turalyon? Who's that?
    Turalyon has no claim. Also it is not only about claim itself but its impact on the story. Alliance can at any given time claim Lordaeron, in fact they did it already but execution of it should be poetically overwhelming. Anduin being secret son of Arthas would be ideal.

Jaina was a teenager when Anduin was born, she probably hadn't even met Arthas at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Jaina was a teenager when Anduin was born, she probably hadn't even met Arthas at that point.
    They've known each other for a very long time.

Actually round the time Anduin was born, Arthas and Jaina had sex at least once and then broke it off quickly after. If it was Arthas and Jaina's kid, the timeline matches up pretty well.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2019-05-02 at 01:30 AM.

So not only a secret bastard, but also a teen pregnancy. I can hear Blizz's PR team and lawyers shitting their pants now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to find that blue post....dear god this is insane......damn you Fetus lol !

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I hope that Anduin is a child of Arthas and Jaina. It could be used for Lordaeron restoration plot now that continents have been split for each faction to rule. Also I think it is a decent storytelling.

Maybe in the next expansion, if it is going to be WotLK 2.0 Anduin will get into contact with hooden figure who will assist and guide him through the storyline to finally be revealed as ghost of Arthas.
    yeah except that he isn't the child of Jaina and Arthas, he is the child of Varian and Tiffin. this has been established already

Ah yes Jaina had a secret pregnancy that nobody noticed at all and just sent the baby off care free after the fact.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Making your own signature come true should be embarassing.
    I was actually going to put N'zoth in there, but when I think of undead I think Sylvanas. I've failed you.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I was actually going to put N'zoth in there, but when I think of undead I think Sylvanas. I've failed you.
    Sylvanas stabs N'Zoth with Xal'atath. There, GoT plot replicated 1:1.