Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might not be sooo rare, but now the drop rate is pretty low.

Got it on my second kill ever on Mythic lol.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Not really that rare but finally managed to find Alani and could use the crystal.
    Farmed 8 of the shards in 24hrs during wod but then gave up for a while, finishing the farm last summer and this was the first time I've seen Alani after that.

E:

Wasn't even looking for Frightened Kodo, spotted it while doing WQs.
    Last edited by Rautx; 2019-03-26 at 10:04 AM.

Got the Drake from Slabhide last night!! I'll keep my Hunter parked there for Aeonexx but I'm moving my other slts to Zul what's it called in stranglethorn since there's two months in there to Ttry my luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Another two mounts for the collection today.

First Island mount (256th island since starting again a couple of weeks ago - over 500 before that but no idea exact amount). Really want Twilight Avenger but beggars can't be choosers with this level of RNG. Got quite a nice haul in the run.

Taking opportunity of the sale, bought a second account, and made my fuckton alts useful again. Looks like it starts to pay off (was sitting at 140 tries before, dropped at 186).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Finally got my last Army of The Light paragon mount, Highmountain and Farondis still left..

E:
    My last Darkshore mount.

2nd E:

Got the egg months ago, finally finished the questline and earned Kua'fon! The questline was one of the funniest I've ever done
    Last edited by Rautx; 2019-04-19 at 05:48 AM.

Both mounts with my last 120 char and with those im done with arathi mounts

This morning, I logged on an alt parked at the Ulduar spawn point and as I was getting dressed for work ...blammo! Almost was unable to loot it due to where it fell, but was able to angle myself well enough to grab it just as I dismounted (well, after about the fourth time).

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    This morning, I logged on an alt parked at the Ulduar spawn point and as I was getting dressed for work ...blammo! Almost was unable to loot it due to where it fell, but was able to angle myself well enough to grab it just as I dismounted (well, after about the fourth time).

Im sure the post master would have send it to you through the mail gratz dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Im sure the post master would have send it to you through the mail gratz dude
    I've actually been thinking of that. Doesn't items only get mailed to you, if you're in a instance/raid and not in the outdoors? Could be wrong though. I would hated it, if I killed TLPD and couldn't loot that bugger and see the Mount disappear infront of me.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    I've actually been thinking of that. Doesn't items only get mailed to you, if you're in a instance/raid and not in the outdoors? Could be wrong though. I would hated it, if I killed TLPD and couldn't loot that bugger and see the Mount disappear infront of me.
    Yesterday i got items from rares at darkshores in the mail,rares that others killed while i was in the same raid as them killing the world boss :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    I've had grey vendor trash items mailed to me by the postmaster as "recovered" items, in fact that always seems to happen when I'm on the Scavenging the Shallows quest in Stormheim (where you have to search Shipwreck Debris, often I click on the Debris and get nothing, then later I get about 6 mails from the postmaster). I've done that quest on a few alts in the last week or so and every single one of them has received "recovered" item mails later. No idea when this became something that could happen from outdoor zones, but it's a good improvement IMHO.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

I camped the TLPD on characters with engineering and the loot-a-rang for that very reason. Can you imagine the anxiety if you killed the TLPD but couldn't loot it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I camped the TLPD on characters with engineering and the loot-a-rang for that very reason. Can you imagine the anxiety if you killed the TLPD but couldn't loot it?
    Doesn't everyone have the toy Findle's Loot-A-Rang for the same reason?

EDIT: Hmm.. It only works in Draenor?????
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Yep. And that's why every single one of my twelve L120s has engineering. Loot-a-rang is such a huge QoL improvement that I can't live without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME back in like BC/WotLK from a TCG booster pack which was extremely lucky. Still probably one of my rarest mounts to date considering how rare the TCG mounts are. Still wish I was able to get the Magic Rooster or the Spectral Tiger. Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    I got the X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME back in like BC/WotLK from a TCG booster pack which was extremely lucky. Still probably one of my rarest mounts to date considering how rare the TCG mounts are. Still wish I was able to get the Magic Rooster or the Spectral Tiger. Sigh.
    I got the Amani Dragonhawk when it was new, pretty sure I was one of the first few people, if not the first person, on my server to have it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I got the Amani Dragonhawk when it was new, pretty sure I was one of the first few people, if not the first person, on my server to have it.
    Nice! I wish the TCG was still in production. Only codes left are whatever might be floating around the internet at this point.