Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    Yea, Pieces dayraided till Sunday and now they usually raid from 16:00 onwards.
    They day raided up to reset. Yesterday they started around or just before 14:00

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And they lost the weekend to MDI anyway.
    Pieces isn't dayraiding for a while now I believe.

The only guild actually in this race is Method.
    Heck at this point its in their interest to NOT kill the boss so they can keep racking in them twitch $$.
    What have MDI to this? They said they cant take days off from jobs so early after BoD so they dont really compete with the CoS WF. They said it even before CoS was open live.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Not going down with these shamans, they always die.
    I was thinking the same thing. They seem to die very frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. They seem to die very frequently.
    It’s part of the strat. They soak an ability then ankh.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    It’s part of the strat. They soak an ability then ankh.
    I think he forgot a /s at the end of his post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    What have MDI to this? They said they cant take days off from jobs so early after BoD so they dont really compete with the CoS WF. They said it even before CoS was open live.
    If you can't take days off you can still raid in the weekend.
    Except they were missing crucial people, including their raid leader as I understand it, during the weekend because they were playing in the MDI.

Hence they lost a significant portion of what little time they already had.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Does anyone know if Limit replaced those incompetent officers who made the gamethrowing decision to extend the raid on G'huun last year? For the sake of future races I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Does anyone know if Limit replaced those incompetent officers who made the gamethrowing decision to extend the raid on G'huun last year? For the sake of future races I sure hope so.
    That would be quite stupid. People learn from experience, yet you wish to remove people with experience? The officers that decided so have had a very strong lesson in why not do so the next round.

Did Method give up on dayraiding too? No one streaming atm ?-)

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Did Method give up on dayraiding too? No one streaming atm ?-)
    People have jobs and other obligations. I'm not sure what time they will start exactly but they mentioned it will be much later than usual.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    No one expected the bosses to be this hard and there are only 2 bosses.
    This is exactly like Trial of Valor, everybody through it was just a joke, but it turned out having a really hard last boss and interesting race.

Why does the community scoff at a 2 boss raid? BoD had 8 loot pinatas and 1 boss ... literally the same thing.

Method did the same mistake and extended CoS so no kill for them.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    This is exactly like Trial of Valor, everybody through it was just a joke, but it turned out having a really hard last boss and interesting race.

Why does the community scoff at a 2 boss raid? BoD had 8 loot pinatas and 1 boss ... literally the same thing.
    Probably because there is only 1 guild racing to kill it and as it doesnt have coms is also quite boring to watch.

How do people feel about using End Time to reset Reincarnation CD? Do you think it's within the scope of progression raiding?

Acceptable? On the fence? Actionable?

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Probably because there is only 1 guild racing to kill it and as it doesnt have coms is also quite boring to watch.
    Because every other progress fight before this was streamed and with comms. I clearly remember Lich King hav.. ow wait.. Dragon So.. ow wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    How do people feel about using End Time to reset Reincarnation CD? Do you think it's within the scope of progression raiding?

Translation: Please give drama!

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Method did the same mistake and extended CoS so no kill for them.

Because that one boss' loot is so important?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post

Its doesn't alter and/or circumvent any encounter mechanics, it's just a time saver. So this is fine imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Method now raiding BoD with twinks; lol whats what happens when you have no serious competition.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Because every other progress fight before this was streamed and with comms. I clearly remember Lich King hav.. ow wait.. Dragon So.. ow wait.
    Other progress fights had multiple guilds competing and while you may not have had streams up, it was interesting to find out who will be first. Now you are just watching a muted Method stream until they kill it. If Method was streaming comms at least it would be entertaining to listen to and it would generate a lot of talk on forums/memes/etc. and people can enjoy how they analyse and strategise the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman
    interesting race.
    There is no race here.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Because that one boss' loot is so important?
    2% wipes so every tiny up is important

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Why does the community scoff at a 2 boss raid?
    Because it's not its own proper raid tier, and with only two bosses, there isn't much gear progression to be had. It's expected that the gear we have going in should be sufficient to kill both bosses quickly.

This raid in particular also clashed with the MDI, which is an event some mythic raiders participate in and others are just interested in watching. No one expected this.