Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What's happened to DEV's actually developing ? have all the 'real' Devs been sacked or left, this is all copy paste, stuff a 4 year old could do, NOTHING at all new, nothing innovative, nothing exciting, would have been just the same as putting us back in timewalking Azsuna.

This is just going to be yet another boring as hell grind in a environment we'v all seen and experienced 1000's of times before,

10/10 for Innovative development Blizzard :P

looks mean nothing to me if there is content in those zones im down for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    "Well add more allied races when it makes sense"

8.2 introducing mecagnomes and gilbin for both genders with a wide array of customization.

How does it not make sense? Each faction is helping one of them and building a strong unity with them to fight off a rising threat. I love allied races and gosh darn it, it makes 100% perfect sense.
    Gilblin won't be playable, it is Vulpera we know this from the mine/leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Wrong, play as Naga in Warcraft 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just make a youtube vid n not this shit..
    I’m not talking about Warcraft 3, I’m talking about WoW. It’s safe to say Blizz has diverged greatly from its RTS roots with World of Warcraft, and nothing in this game shows that.
    Also, in your video most of those buildings were, like I said, open buildings and not actual residence style buildings or huts/tents in an attack.
    Either way, in WoW, no style of domiciles have been shown other than ruins of a destroyed nation, even when in Vash’jir and their territory.

Quote Originally Posted by taxcuts View Post
    I'm glad you are able to put a positive spin on the fact that you've been "holding out" from ever having sex. You'll meet someone eventually, dawg.
    Not sure you understood what I meant. Holding out =/= abstinence

It should make more sense in a few years or if a partner is ever honest with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Gilblin won't be playable, it is Vulpera we know this from the mine/leak.
    I'm just saying. They drop that steaming load of an excuse on us for why 8.2 has no allied races, yet they have the Perfect lore set up for the 2 new ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

What they should have used was Vashj'ir and then worked it without the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I'm just saying. They drop that steaming load of an excuse on us for why 8.2 has no allied races, yet they have the Perfect lore set up for the 2 new ones.
    This is true, but I think they are trying to stay away from using the same base skeleton too much and Vulpera has way nicer updates and animations than the Gilblin and that is not to say Gilblin can't but it seems like they are keeping them followers for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What they should have used was Vashj'ir and then worked it without the water.
    Maybe, but this architecture has to match the legion stuff since i was broken off from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Maybe, but this architecture has to match the legion stuff since i was broken off from it.
    Agreed. I was more thinking about the colors and plant life. Vashj'ir was vibrant

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Agreed. I was more thinking about the colors and plant life. Vashj'ir was vibrant
    True, but people keep forgetting that the further down you go the more void there is since N'Zoth is literally imprisoned down there in the deep.

Why does everything look dull and washed out? Gimme more contrast and vibrant colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Why does everything look dull and washed out? Gimme more contrast and vibrant colors!

Now go find pictures of deep sea life and let me know how vibrant and colorful everything looks.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Now go find pictures of deep sea life and let me know how vibrant and colorful everything looks.
    It's fantasy n u can still add bunch of color even though environment can be dark (0:09)

This is a nice new Azsuna xd

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    It's fantasy n u can still add bunch of color even though environment can be dark (0:09)
    As stated before, that is a heroic whimsical style for the good guys. Most villainous style cities don’t utilize vibrant colors. As I also stated though, even though Blizz took this approach (which I don’t have anything wrong with) I wish they had also gone with more of a corrupted look. More old god flair or even just more Naga touches, like broken statues on the ground with newly erected Naga statues.

Quote Originally Posted by Didly View Post
    Not sure you understood what I meant. Holding out =/= abstinence

It should make more sense in a few years or if a partner is ever honest with you.
    I was hoping you responded as I scrolled down lol. I agree with your analogy completely. The game is a bunch of tiny moments of instant gratification, so much so that it is completely boring (to me). RIP wow. Overall it’s been a really amazing 15 years. Moved on to FF14 and ESO a while back and I personally am glad for it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    As stated before, that is a heroic whimsical style for the good guys. Most villainous style cities don’t utilize vibrant colors. As I also stated though, even though Blizz took this approach (which I don’t have anything wrong with) I wish they had also gone with more of a corrupted look. More old god flair or even just more Naga touches, like broken statues on the ground with newly erected Naga statues.
    Did u watch the video? There was the old city at the end n old structures n statues..

as for N'zoth, makes me think about the Trench

man this forums are just stupid this days.

And plz stop comparing this zone to Argus, midle patch to end patch are big big diferents, we still have 8.3 after this one. And normaly end patch are bigger since they need to hold longer till next expansion
    Plus Argus been 3 zone was bullshit, since if you combine all the zone the place wasnt that big more MC-creed that half the zone was fill with a unuse building.

Really full with cry babies this forums

Is that a war front?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    man this forums are just stupid this days.

And plz stop comparing this zone to Argus, midle patch to end patch are big big diferents, we still have 8.3 after this one. And normaly end patch are bigger since they need to hold longer till next expansion
    Plus Argus been 3 zone was bullshit, since if you combine all the zone the place wasnt that big more MC-creed that half the zone was fill with a unuse building.

Really full with cry babies this forums
    dude...the last big patch never matters, it's when u start thinking about the next xpac instead..