Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I want to be mad at it but I just cant bring myself to care anymore. I'm kind of just limping along with this expansion to see how it ends. The sad part is I -want- to like it but I just can't get over the constant NE taunting going on. The undead angle works even less than the supress/conquer angle did. But I am still holding out the last sliver of hope with the original intent of the Night warrior being to usher the souls of the dead to their afterlife maybe Tyrande can wash clean all the undead somehow big rolling blast as she releases the power yada yada something.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Fantastic! I thought they would remain in Darkshore as an one time thing.

Actually, is weird to not see another Alliance races, or not faction aligned races, being turned into the Undeath to serve the Forsaken, for whatever reason. Knowing that Nathanos is not shy in the use of the Val'kyr.

For me, is not hard to believe that the more "assholes" and "selfish" of the Night elves, and any race really, could ask or agree to be resurrected, not matter who serve, considering that the alternative is remain dead.

Races aren't monolith. Is unrealistic imagine ALL of them as honorable and kind people. After all, we have seen evil Night elves before. For example: the Druids of the Flame.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Oh yea the "special Valkyr rez" which makes you willingly become undead and join the side of your killer.
    Man the Valkyrs really outsmarted Ner'zhul and Kel'thuzard on this one!
    Well, they have a lot more experience in necromancy than Ner'zhul and Kel'thuzad. For thousands of years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    Fantastic! I thought they would remain in Darkshore as an one time thing.

Actually, is weird to not see another Alliance races, or not faction aligned races, being turned into the Undeath to serve the Forsaken, for whatever reason. Knowing that Nathanos is not shy in the use of the Val'kyr.

For me, is not hard to believe that the more "assholes" and "selfish" of the Night elves, and any race really, could ask or agree to be resurrected, not matter who serve, considering that the alternative is remain dead.

Races aren't monolith. Is unrealistic imagine ALL of them as honorable and kind people. After all, we have seen evil Night elves before. For example: the Druids of the Flame.

Well, they have a lot more experience in necromancy than Ner'zhul and Kel'thuzad. For thousands of years at least.
    Because their people just got bloody genocided by the Horde and they JOIN them. This is an insult added to the injury all to please people like you who thrive in suffering of other part of the playerbase and satisfy yet more of Danuser’s insane power fantasies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    i see we are back to bitching about Sira and Delaryn again.
    no explanation will make you happy about it so just stop it.

If they are mind controlled then i would have zero issue with that and be content with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Because their people just got bloody genocided by the Horde and they JOIN them. This is an insult added to the injury all to please people like you who thrive in suffering of other part of the playerbase and satisfy yet more of Danuser’s insane power fantasies.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are mind controlled then i would have zero issue with that and be content with the situation.
    so its fine as long as it shits on forsaken lore?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

so its fine as long as it shits on forsaken lore?
    And is it fine as long as it shits on night elfs? Not like sylvanas is above mind controlling her victims (see Derek).

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Chill out man, my Gods. You know Danuser is not a Forsaken in real life, don't you? Me neither.

I'm not "thrive in suffering of other part of the playerbase". What in the actual hell? The Night elves are my favorite race in the Alliance.

Did you read the part where I wrote "evil Night elves"? That is what I think is happening with this new breed of Forsaken. This... Forsaken Kaldorei... are the worse of worse of the Night elven society. They just want "to live" again. Not matter who serve. They don't wanna remain dead. Simple as that.

And is it fine as long as it shits on night elfs? Not like sylvanas is above mind controlling her victims (see Derek).
    derek was never mind controlled and was never going to be mind controlled.
    Elune chose to save Malfurion over the rest of the night elves. I have no problems with Sira and Delaryn turning against those who still believe in elune.
    Night elves always get shit on. I dont like it either but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    For specific characters, it makes absolutely no sense that characters like Sira and Delaryn suddenly going from hating Sylvanas and the undead to "We love her"
    It totally does make sense though. They were forsaken by Elune which obviously automatically makes them the Forsaken. Because Night Elves apparently don't comprehend capital letters or something along those lines. Perfect representation of multiple facets of Night Elven culture right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

derek was never mind controlled and was never going to be mind controlled.
    Elune chose to save Malfurion over the rest of the night elves. I have no problems with Sira and Delaryn turning against those who still believe in elune.
    Night elves always get shit on. I dont like it either but whatever.
    So you dont care. So why should i care about forsaken being shit on? How long you think Steve boi will be a lead writer? When Golden takes his place and you will howl and shriek do you think anybody will take pity on you?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-02 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because it still makes no sense for them to unite with the Horde who actually DID the genocide instead of for example breaking away from both factions and seeking revenge their own way.
    Actually it makes complete sense. Elune abandoned them in their greatest time of need showing she is a fake goddess. But they know she is real which is even worse, that means she simply didn't want to save them. She let her people die rather then save them, she abandoned her people who worship her, she betrayed them. First is grief, then despair, then rage. They are deep into the rage phase and want nothing more then to hurt Elune and anyone who represents her.

Elune abandoned these lands, you will leave or you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    Chill out man, my Gods. You know Danuser is not a Forsaken in real life, don't you? Me neither.

I'm not "thrive in suffering of other part of the playerbase". What in the actual hell? The Night elves are my favorite race in the Alliance.

Did you read the part where I wrote "evil Night elves"? That is what I think is happening with this new breed of Forsaken. This... Forsaken Kaldorei... are the worse of worse of the Night elven society. They just want "to live" again. Not matter who serve. They don't wanna remain dead. Simple as that.
    And they werent threatened by death by Tyrande. She called them back, she pleaded them to fight the darkness in their hearts.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Probably mobs for the future Sylvanas raid.
    That's kinda what I'm hoping? I'd love to see them build up an actual Undead Faction, or new group of Undead baddies that's separate and different from the Scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Actually it makes complete sense. Elune abandoned them in their greatest time of need showing she is a fake goddess. But they know she is real which is even worse, that means she simply didn't want to save them. She let her people die rather then save them, she abandoned her people who worship her, she betrayed them. First is grief, then despair, then rage. They are deep into the rage phase and want nothing more then to hurt Elune and anyone who represents her.

Bullcrap. Light didnt saved High elfs either and NONE of the (aside from Darkhan but thats entiry another story) turned willingly to serve Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I have no words for this... how do you come even up with these ridiculus ideas?
    First, you need to undergo thorough lobotomy. Not only is it a requirement for coming up with ideas this braindead moronic, it's also a hard requirement for getting hired at Blizzard's writing department. No lobotomy, no job. That's the rule there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post

I dunno why they would think Elune 'abandoned' them for the destruction of the new tree home they built against the advice of many. They didn't think Elune abandoned them when the Legion returned and murdered a crap load of people, sullied their lands, and left demons and corruption running amok, so why would they now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I dunno why they would think Elune 'abandoned' them for the destruction of the new tree home they built against the advice of many. They didn't think Elune abandoned them when the Legion returned and murdered a crap load of people, sullied their lands, and left demons and corruption running amok, so why would they now?
    Because that was not the story they wanted to tell back then...

I was just not interested when I saw alliance human soldier, Genn and Jaina as the alliance in Zin'Azshari, it felt so disappointing...what is a night elf character supposed to feel when he goes there expecting more racial characters and lore to show up, but instead gets Genn and Jaina, when his race is full of people who walked Zin'Azsjari,, knew the Queen, fought her and have suffered incalculably because of her...

But no, they feel Darkshore is more race appropriate...therefore leave night elves there, what about the shen'dralar, Farondis, Moonguard, Dreamweavers, Illidari, nina of these night elves played a role in Darkshore all gravely affected by the Queen.

And if Jaina can be ipseverley injured in BFD which takes place after darkshore warfront and recover in time for naz'jatar, and Nathanos can be there, in Dazar'alor and in the boat to naz'jatar..please tell me why Tyrande can't be there for such an iconic character I tertwi ed with her lore.

Tyrande is more about Azshara and vice versa, than she is about anything save Elune, now when Azshara finally comes after all this year, Tyrande has been downgraded from world affairs to a skirmish and cameo appearances, even when the lore shifts to topics and zones that actually concern her, she is given secondary roles to the likes of Liadrin (Suramar), khadgar (Broken Shore), Jaina (Naz'jatar), even Maiev who was still neutral to the players in legion was deemed more appropriate to be involved with Illidan than his own twin and the woman he loved.

It's just confounding, makes very little sense, and for something many have waited a long time, you kinda just dont wanna care about warcraft stories anymore

So you dont care. So why should i care about forsaken being shit on? How long you think Steve boi will be a lead writer? When Golden takes his place and you will howl and shriek do you think anybody will take pity on you?
    i dont care if i get banned for this but screw you. I like the night elves. they are one of the only alliance races i like. i hate how they keep getting fucked over but there is nothing i can do about it. I hate bfa with a passion, my own faction is being fucked over because blizzard writers are too far up their own asses. Dont ever accuse me of not caring.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-02 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Because that was not the story they wanted to tell back then...
    God, this hurts with how true it is. "Where's the Vindicaar during all this?" "It's not part of the story we want to tell..."

Bullcrap. Light didnt saved High elfs either and NONE of the (aside from Darkhan but thats entiry another story) turned willingly to serve Arthas.
    Elune is an actually person unlike the light.