Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is what happens when you fire the wrong people and don’t listen to your community.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall
    Would you like to praise God-King Anduin, fellow Hordie?
    1. Yes
    2. No, except yes.
    3. Fuck yes! Praise be!

I actually laughed when I saw this. It's beyond parody and I have to give Afrasiabi credit for how blatant he's being by this point.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The question is, who corrupted whom? Did Baine turn Anduin into Blanduin or did Anduin turn Baine into a sentient burger?

By the way, I'm okay with Blizzard adding an option to voice your undying loyalty to Sylvanas in the face of Thrall so that Thrall can kill the player character permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    More like "yes, yes-men". Of Anduin. I.e. what Alliance has been reduced into. No matter how idiotically Anduin acts, no one really questions him. He sent a huge-ass Alliance army to Lordaeron without any real plan and if not for Jaina they'd all be dead? Who cares, let's follow him without question some more. He deliberately forfeits a strategic advantage created by success at Dazar'alor because Trolls would be sad? Five cheers for out lord and master.

Or how about the time when he sent an army of spies into Orgrimmar and explicitly ordered them to make themselves known to teach Sylvanas a lesson of what a big brother the Alliance is prior to BfA? Even though the spies entering Orgrimmar would constitute a violation of Horde's sovereignty, which, if found out by the Horde - which, again, was the plan here - would give Sylvanas all the justification she needed to go to war? And yet he did that in an effort to avoid the war? What a splendid idea, god-boiking. It's totally not contradictory and self-defeating in the slightest. Everyone among your top advisers gathered here will follow your lead in this endeavor, even though our years of experience in espionage or ruling nations should tell us this is fucking moronic.

The only time someone even remotely questions him is when he actually makes sense and tells Tyrande opening a front in Darkshore when they are already stretched thin is a bad idea. And then he sends help there five seconds later and bring Tyrande back into the fold, under the protective wings of someone infinitely her better, and all is good and cohesive in the Alliance once more.
    Don't forget to mention that he then relied on information gathered by these spies that resulted in the night elf army being sent south and the Horde having a clear path to destroy Teldrassil.

Thanks, Anduin.

Of course, he's a Mary Sue so no one will ever blame him for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    The question is, who corrupted whom? Did Baine turn Anduin into Blanduin or did Anduin turn Baine into a sentient burger?
    Anduin has always been awful. Since Golden first started developing him pre-Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    By the way, I'm okay with Blizzard adding an option to voice your undying loyalty to Sylvanas in the face of Thrall so that Thrall can kill the player character permanently.
    Bitch please, we've been killing Old Gods for years, Green Jesus got taken out by some rando fel lord because he dropped his hammer into a pond.

Besides, violence is never the answer. God-King Anduin taught me that.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Bitch please, we've been killing Old Gods for years, Green Jesus got taken out by some rando fel lord because he dropped his axe into the pond.

Besides, violence isn't the answer.
    The player character can also become a pariah that is an enemy to both factions, if that's preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How has the war been dictated by Anduin? The war has been dictated largely by Sylvanas. Anduin, Genn and Jaina just agreed on the obvious when calling on Kul Tiras and send a force there but both that and the Zandalari engagement were unavoidable after the Horde set Stormwind on fire soon after Teldrassil (as a result of Sylvanas' actions). The attack on Undercity was supposed to be vengeance for the Kaldorei. And honestly up till 8.1 I did not even know there were civilians left over in Darkshore; the short story makes it seem that everyone was evacuated to Teldrassil and died there if they did not manage to get through the portals. By that point the Alliance was already stuck in a war against the Horde. Which is not run by Anduin, it's run by Wyrmbane, Shaw and the Player.
    Lordaeron has fuck all to do with the night elves.

It's exactly as was said in the Lordaeron quest, "It's time to retake what is rightfully ours." It was 100% about humans.

The Alliance gets no choice at any point. And will have to forgive everything in the end.
    Forgive and forget, they had no choice in it, they didn't know what they were doing, it was all Sylvanas, nobody else.

The Alliance gets no choice at any point. And will have to forgive everything in the end.
    I would really like a choice. A choice to bash Anduin's head in until if's just a pile of red mush.

And you damn well know it'll be Anduin pushing the forgive everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I would really like a choice. A choice to bash Anduin's head in until if's just a pile of red mush.
    Can't wait until we get to do that with Sylvanas. c:

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas fanboys riled up? Not bad.

Don't worry. You just need to yell really hard and you'll have special options put into the game like the last time, just so you can have some choice.

Meanwhile, the Alliance players can choose to either forgive and forget or forgive and forget because Blizzard has such an Alliance bias.
    Tbh every non-Anduin fanboi has reasons to be upset with the current state of affairs, from Sylvanas's loyalists all the way to Dwarves or NE fans. Especially the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Bitch please, we've been killing Old Gods for years, Green Jesus got taken out by some rando fel lord because he dropped his hammer into a pond.

We've been killing Old Gods for years until we became N'Zoth's prime herald for whatever reason. I'm not entirely convinced the player character wasn't just an extension of N'Zoth's will from the get-go and killed his troublesome brothers for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Tbh every non-Anduin fanboi has reasons to be upset with the current state of affairs, from Sylvanas's loyalists all the way to Dwarves or NE fans. Especially the latter
    Why would Dwarf and NE fans lose their shit because Sylvanas fanboys are unhappy that they don't get an option tailored to them wanting to be genocidal madman over and over again?

That aside, I agree- a lot of players have a reason to be unhappy with the current state of affairs. Just that that unhappiness won't manifest in complaining about not getting to kiss the Lich Queen's toes.

The player character can also become a pariah that is an enemy to both factions, if that's preferable.
    Unironically, I do actually support the loyalist PC being killed at the end, but Blizzard don't have the balls to do it.

@Nymrohd

That's because the Alliance love for the unifaction is taken for granted. Tyrande? Teldrassil? Never you mind all that, just forgive and forget, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Humans always, always go for their interests first and foremost. There's literally no reason whatsoever that any other race should trust them or have good diplomatic ties with them at this point.

And strongest race my ass. They have the most cannon fodder. That's it.
    And they make zero sense as the strongest race. They wouldn't make sense as a strongest race even in a faction made of Stormwind, Kobolds, Virmen and Murlocs. First they were almost flattened by the Gnolls. Then during the reign of the very next king they got almost flattened again, this time by the shambling corpse of what used to be the Gurrubashi Empire. And then under the reign of the next king, they were completely flattened by the Horde. In the scope of ~80 years Stormwind got its ass kicked more often and more thoroughly than 17th century Poland (two times by completely pitiful enemies). And 17th century led to Poland being partitioned a century later and disappearing from the map for 123 years despite it being a pretty strong country till then. Not into it somehow turning into a global superpower.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-05-02 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Why not kill Jaina as Horde? She literally was their last raid boss. BfA’s Story is officially worse than WoD. There’s no redemption for this trash. I won’t say give us the next expansion because the story can’t be good if this is it’s precedessor

“I dont see another alternative.”
    Kill Baine, Jaina and Shaw and end the war.
    Thrall and Saurfang have no power.

“It’s time to end this war and work together.”
    By working together and starting a new one against Sylvanas?

Such shit writing.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Tbh every non-Anduin fanboi has reasons to be upset with the current state of affairs, from Sylvanas's loyalists all the way to Dwarves or NE fans. Especially the latter.
    Its really funny how they tried SO hard so that everyone hates Sylvanas and managed to get 50% at best. Meanwhile Anduin is portrayed as this perfect protagonist and almost everyone hates him.

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY!

Blizzard is mocking both factions, that is the final truth. They are hounding you against each other.

Exactly what I was expecting of this expansion called Battle for Azeroth, with that nice Horde vs Alliance CGI battle. Let's all be friends. War=bad. Sylvanas=evil. Humans=good Anduin=god.