Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

First Video Game you ever played?

i think the first video game i ever played was Smackdown 1 back in the late 90s , used to spend hours on that game.

One of the mario games on Super Nintendo but I honestly can't remember anything. The ones I do remember are Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Red I think.

On PC it must have been Tibia, this one to be exact: https://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=latestnews

Frogger on atari 2600

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon. Played it at a friends house, got my parents to get me a PS One. First game I owned was Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer.

First 'Multiplayer' game was Crash Bash a few days later. Played it in four player co-op with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon. Played it at a friends house, got my parents to get me a PS One. First game I owned was Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer.

First 'Multiplayer' game was Crash Bash a few days later. Played it in four player co-op with my friends.
    Oh man that brings me back. Spyro, never played it alone because I never owned a PS1 but I played it with a cousin and I remember some great times.

Some Toy Story game for the SNES.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pong back in the early to mid 70s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dizzy on the Spectrum ZX.

The Spectrum ZX was my dads and I used to watch him play it all the time as well as other games, but this was the first one I tried playing myself, to which I remember playing with a joystick :P

EDIT: Also cannot believe I found a long play of this on YouTube, shouldn't be surprised really lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Some terrible side scrolling platformer with a cereal mascot as the main character. First "real" game? Heroes of might and magic 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcade Donkey Kong 1983 but it may have been BurgerTime on the Intellivision that same year.

I just know I was on a Donkey Kong craze until I got Super Mario Bros in 1987.

God I miss that excellent Donkey Kong Jr (basically was a better, buttery version of Captain Crunch Berries) cereal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Some terrible side scrolling platformer with a cereal mascot as the main character. First "real" game? Heroes of might and magic 3
    Tony & Friends in Kelloggs Land?
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Either super mario bros or legend of zelda or the 72 games in 1 cartridge we had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Catgirl View Post
    Tony & Friends in Kelloggs Land?
    Nah, some local one

10+ Year Old Account
    It was Super Mario Bros on NES chinese copy.

I honestly don't know for sure, I was too young to remember clearly.

My first console was Sega Genesis, and my first game there was probably Sonic 1. However I am fairly sure that I played games on DOS before that.

I remember playing Rescue Rover, Sokoban, Supaplex, Lemmings, Pushover, Street Fighter II, Wolfenstein, Heretic, Heroes of Might and Magic II, Command & Conquer, Prehistorik 2 and many others (including "mini-games"), but I'm not even sure which of those I even played on DOS or later on Windows 95/98.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pac Man at a Pizza Hut. I was so small I had to sit on my mom's lap. Had no idea what I was doing. After finding out I liked gaming, my dad broke out his Atari and I played the heck out of just about everything on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Doom on PC, I think a family member showed me this. Very unsure though.

Amy's First Primer.

Took a while to remember the actual name of it but there it is. Basically a children's game with a few simple minigames.

First "contanct" i had to video games however is when i saw my dad playing Space Quest 2.

Wario Land on the Gameboy, on the 23rd of July 1998.

Sonic 2. One of the best platformers of all time and arguably the best Sonic game ahead of Mania and CD.

Mortal Kombat at an ice skating rink arcade when i was like 6.

This kid told me to "pick scorpion and just use "back back punch" (get over here spear) and you will win"