Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly. And Capcoms as another example after SF5.

Criticism is needed in the world. Otherwise we just end up with products like Fallout 76, Anthem or Metal Gear Survive.

BFA right now is a low point for the game. And unless Blizzard start to listen to the feedback during Alpha/Beta rather than after launch it's not going to help them down the road.
    What sucks is that the expansion before it, Legion, was actually really fucking good of an expansion (Though, I'm not denying that it did have its fair share of flaws). So, I know Blizzard can still create wonders, even if for a pretty short while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This is all provided you aren't lying and stirring the pot. Besides Wow forums aint the only place for Wow discussion.
    I'm not. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...-guard/joshuaj

This is my character. Didn't even hit 120 before getting bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, I did hit 120 on Beta. So, there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    What sucks is that the expansion before it, Legion, was actually really fucking good of an expansion (Though, I'm not denying that it did have its fair share of flaws). So, I know Blizzard can still create wonders, even if for a pretty short while.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...-guard/joshuaj

This is my character. Didn't even hit 120 before getting bored.
    Legion was bloody amazing. Just take out those stupid Legendaries and make a questline item like WoD and MoP and I'd say it's the best expansion ever.

BFA though is a shadow.

Criticism helps a product grow.
    True. So criticise, don't just complain. You two are just wasting everybody's time.

Legion was bloody amazing. Just take out those stupid Legendaries and make a questline item like WoD and MoP and I'd say it's the best expansion ever.

BFA though is a shadow.
    My favorite part of Legion was mostly Antorus, and seeing Sargeras for the first time. That was the nuttiest thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    True. So criticise, don't just complain. You two are just wasting everybody's time.
    Here's the thing: You can complain while criticizing. However, it's only bad when the criticism becomes childish.

My favorite part of Legion was mostly Antorus, and seeing Sargeras for the first time. That was the nuttiest thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thing: You can complain while criticizing. However, it's only bad when the criticism becomes childish.
    Exactly. Going around calling criticism you don't like "complaining" though is unfair imo.

You are free to disagree/dislike that criticism by all means but calling it complaining is just tantamount to dismissing something because you don't like/disagree with it.

And you can criticise without complaining. Complaining is the part that makes you look childish.

1. It's true though. We want what's best for the game.

And 2. I took the pog thing from a reddit post I saw earlier this week.
    And are arrogant enough to believe you have some objective grasp on what that entails. "Legion was amazing", yet it wasn't according to these forums. It's funny how the game's in a good place when these people happen to enjoy it, and need improvements for a fact and is going down the drain if they don't.

This is a speculation thread, not a thread for the usual suspects to come in and derail at every turn because they can't stand seeing positive discussion and genuine excitement for the future of the game.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-05-03 at 05:17 PM.

I want the fish people as an allied race. Shame Blizzard basically killed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically I've seen good concerns from people....but it hasn't been the loud people and..well this thread needs to be less "BUT GAMES NEED CRITICISM." As if we're saying the game can't be criticized.

Extinction makes that hard.....not that Blizzard gives a damn about numbers.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    As far as plate goes I’m Proabbly gonna get every set at some point they all look really good. Though I’d proabbly skip the horde arathi one if I was horde as I’m not a fan of the orc spike look. Mail only has a few sets I dislike but I’ll still Proabbly get almost all of them at one point or another.

Compared to legion bfa has been a big set up for sets I like with legion only having about 6 across every armour type.
    Yeah, I have 2 sets I'm pursuing from Legion that I really want (TOS Mythic Priest and Normal Paladin).
    BfA I have currently pursued 3 sets with my main, and will be pursuing many more once I get enough characters of each armor type to max level. And that's before considering the Heritage armor for Allied races and base races to boot.

TONS of armor art, for sure.

Can't wait to see what Heritage armor will be like for Goblins, Darkspear Trolls, Pandaren etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ironically I've seen good concerns from people....but it hasn't been the loud people and..well this thread needs to be less "BUT GAMES NEED CRITICISM." As if we're saying the game can't be criticized.

Extinction makes that hard.....not that Blizzard gives a damn about numbers.
    They're just being salty that 1 thread out of dozens isn't as perpetually negative as the rest. Ex-partner syndrome is rampant. "If I can't enjoy her, NOBODY SHOULD!".

Honestly, i have pretty bad depression, but seeing people absolutely trash Nazjatar made me happy, because if they actually believe that, then clearly their value system is too far removed from mine to actually give a shit what they think.

Mail transmog for Nazjatar looks really good now that i got over how non-mythic looks like it could have come from previous expansions (i.e. no 3D overlays) and i cannot wait to farm the mythic appearance. Though i am still crossing my fingers that hunters will eventaully be allowed to transmog all that amazing hunter armor they gave rogues and druids over the years.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Never met a fish race Like, I say we boil them all!

Ankoan is an amazing race i want for allied race, and until 9.0 is on the launcher as the current version, I will still hold out hope for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The tier 3 Horde/Alliance plate (especially Alliance) from Arathi are also absolutely gorgeous, but I'm low-key hoping those will eventually be added to the vendors as Warfronts grow less relevant and get less queues.
    Hope they'll be treated like PvP sets and be purchaseable next 'season' or expansion with the commendations, but unlike PvP, I hope that the 'Elite' variant remains available.
    It's just too random, been farming with two Leather chars, missed some cycles, but I'm still missing two or three pieces of the Arathi set. Don't think I have more than a few of the Darkshore one.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I have 2 sets I'm pursuing from Legion that I really want (TOS Mythic Priest and Normal Paladin).
    BfA I have currently pursued 3 sets with my main, and will be pursuing many more once I get enough characters of each armor type to max level. And that's before considering the Heritage armor for Allied races and base races to boot.

TONS of armor art, for sure.

Can't wait to see what Heritage armor will be like for Goblins, Darkspear Trolls, Pandaren etc.
    As far as legion goes I’ve got all the sets I like other then one from tomb but I’m waiting for the loot changes as personal loot is a pain for farming old loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Hope they'll be treated like PvP sets and be purchaseable next 'season' or expansion with the commendations, but unlike PvP, I hope that the 'Elite' variant remains available.
    It's just too random, been farming with two Leather chars, missed some cycles, but I'm still missing two or three pieces of the Arathi set. Don't think I have more than a few of the Darkshore one.
    Agreed, and I regularly (every new cycle) send that feedback in-game. Having it random now whilst queues are so quick (I wait like 4 minutes tops) and the cycle is consistent is one thing, but eventually the content will become old and less populated meaning it'll be a pain in the proverbial ass.
    So, logical conclusion would be to let us keep earning the currency from WQ and Incursions and buy the items.

At least none of the PVE sets say "limited time" so far, unlike the Elite PVP sets, so that's something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    As far as legion goes I’ve got all the sets I like other then one from tomb but I’m waiting for the loot changes as personal loot is a pain for farming old loot.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the damned personal loot applying to the content...
    Well, hopefully they'll make the change sooner rather than later. Should be a change made as soon as the expansion is over, really, to better accommodate those of us doing old content for rewards on a regular basis.

I could provide constructive criticism on the official WoW Forums, but here's the issue. You have to be subbed to the game in order to even type on there. I know this because I quite, still had my Battle Net account and tried to type on there. It's actually stupid.
    Just because this isn't the official WoW forum it doesn't mean it's ok to just spew anger in everyone's general direction. I have a mountainload of issues with WoW atm and i have talked about them elsewhere and on my old acc here too(thx for nuking my 10+year old acc btw MMO-champ ) I'm not even subbed to the game. But just venting is only useful to the person who's venting. And even then you're just fostering negative emotions and making yourself feel worse. Take it from someone who spent most of his 20s being Sith Lord levels of angry at fucking everything.

ANYWAY

Semi on topic: With Blizzcon on the horizon I am quite wierded out about how i feel about it. On the one hand it feels WAY to early to be thinking about new expansions, yet at the same time it feels like this expansion has been dragging on for AGES. Really dont know how to feel.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Just because this isn't the official WoW forum it doesn't mean it's ok to just spew anger in everyone's general direction. I have a mountainload of issues with WoW atm and i have talked about them elsewhere and on my old acc here too(thx for nuking my 10+year old acc btw MMO-champ ) I'm not even subbed to the game. But just venting is only useful to the person who's venting. And even then you're just fostering negative emotions and making yourself feel worse. Take it from someone who spent most of his 20s being Sith Lord levels of angry at fucking everything.

ANYWAY

Semi on topic: With Blizzcon on the horizon I am quite wierded out about how i feel about it. On the one hand it feels WAY to early to be thinking about new expansions, yet at the same time it feels like this expansion has been dragging on for AGES. Really dont know how to feel.
    It probably feels too early to think seriously about the new expansion because that is probably true.
    My guess is that people are discussing Blizzcon now because it was recently "revealed" in a few weeks you will probably forget about it, and then suddenly be reminded closer to the actual date.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post

It is too early, BfA's not even hit the middle yet. Some people just pretend that BfA is doing so poorly that it'll be interrupted like WoD was, which obviously isn't true. Blizzcon is many months away yet, and after that's been done and the reveal is upon us, it'll still be the better part of a year until they release 9.0.

So don't fret, better to forget and care when it's relevant in November.

It is too early
    Is it? BFA released in aug 2018, and every expansion has been released about 2 years after the last one. Blizzcon isn't until November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody