Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    Or you know..pieces played better than method this time.
    That's only true when Method beats NA guilds that stream. Method won because they played the tier better. But if someone beats method it's because they streamed their progress /s.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Yeah, I'm impressed. The Method raiders aknowledged their defeat, know why they lost, and yet their "fanbase" keeps shitting excuses - as if Method needed any.
    Isn't the opposite also true? Judging by some posts, you'd think that Pieces is some unknown guild that came out of nowhere and crushed Uu'nat in few hours - while them Method losers kept wiping for a week. Acting such way is not limited to "Method's fanbase".

Josh himself said that Pieces played better - the end. That's all we need to be talking about.

I'm more curious as to why their comp was the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    You'd have to be a sore loser to console yourself that you beat them in tiers where they weren't raiding anywhere near as much as you were.
    So you are saying that the only reason Pieces won this raid was that they raided more than method.
    Last edited by Dranged; 2019-05-03 at 06:14 PM.

Pieces also had a good start, killing cabal much quicker

Method has always lost at least 1 raid per expansion

Cata - Lost to Paragon every single raid. (25m)

MoP - Lost to Blood Legion in the Heart of fear (25m)

WoD - Lost to Paragon in Highmaul

Legion - Lost to Exorsus in EN and Nighthold.

BFA - Lost to Pieces
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    They were resting on their laurels,, racking it in with streams and sponsors, going on lavish holidays when they like mid race and the rest of it. Now it's finally caught up with them.
    Yeah, fuck people having a RL outside of WoW, am I right? Parents have 60s birthday and invited the entire family for vacation? Fuck that! We gotta raid!

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Nice to se Pieces getting the world first, they deserve it. Worked harder than the others for it.

Also nice to see Method's fanbase going nuts trying to defend their defeat.
    thats the best part of this outcome ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    That's only true when Method beats NA guilds that stream. Method won because they played the tier better. But if someone beats method it's because they streamed their progress /s.
    Or it's because they're missing a significant amount of their best players, including their GM who went on vacation like 3 days ago. not even really a big method fan, but come on dude, be logical. Add onto the fact that they had to alt-gear a bunch of ranged classes cause melee is trash. Like this entire thing is another blizzard disaster. They time-gated a 2 boss raid until DURING MDI practice and made the last boss a class stacking fiasco.

With that being said, I'm just happy whenever limit loses, because I really dislike a lot of their attitudes. I hope vodkaz gets NA WF, actually kind cool to see them up high up in the rank again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaphaze View Post
    Or it's because they're missing a significant amount of their best players, including their GM who went on vacation like 3 days ago. not even really a big method fan, but come on dude, be logical. Add onto the fact that they had to alt-gear a bunch of ranged classes cause melee is trash. Like this entire thing is another blizzard disaster. They time-gated a 2 boss raid until DURING MDI practice and made the last boss a class stacking fiasco.

With that being said, I'm just happy whenever limit loses, because I really dislike a lot of their attitudes. I hope vodkaz gets NA WF, actually kind cool to see them up high up in the rank again.
    Tbh not having Sco in the raid is a massive nerf to any encounter, everyone in the high end community knows the only reason he is in there is because the guild is called "Method"

I'm so happy for Pieces and for the WoW community, change and competition is good. I've watched Method all week and there are no excuses. They had most of their MDI guys the first two nights and then got them back later and some like Gingi don't even have a toon to play for this last boss so it's not like he's missed. Sloppy play with people blowing up is what caused them this race...probably because they were fatigued as well and lost focus, which is understandable.

How do you know if Pieces didn't have roster issues or fatigue or DC issues or whatever. Thing is they could of had issues of their own we just wouldnt know. Big grats to Pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by exjay View Post
    How do you know if Pieces didn't have roster issues or fatigue or DC issues or whatever. Thing is they could of had issues of their own we just wouldnt know. Big grats to Pieces.
    In the end all of that doesn't matter and Method knows it. It's just fanboys trying to excuse it. Pieces won, Method lost. Simple as that

And method gets the kill

Method just killed it

Method 2/2

Methodjosh: "That felt like complete trash."

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Pieces also had to deal with needing to replace players and class stacking. The problems you listed aren't unique to Method. Sco isn't the raid leader btw.

Also Limit wasn't even competing this tier so why bring them up?
    I didn't say raid leader, I said GM. I bring up limit because they're the usual #2. What do you want me to say? Pieces played better, and it looks like their raid comp was slightly unique compared to the 700 warlocks. I assumed that was obvious. It just gets old coming in here and seeing the anti-method squad constantly brigading against a few method fans.

None of this really matters in the end though. Blizzard designed a shit boss that's overtuned in a 2 boss raid and timegated it to release it during MDI and a time when most WF guilds usually just have off-time. In a perfect world we'd see more names than method and limit in these races again, but with the game in it's current state, we get to read method fans vs method haters in every single WF thread for the forseeable future. Shit was refreshing to see pieces and vodka both competing, even if this raid was shit thanks to blizzard.

It's quite a thing to rally back and kill it the day you lost 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaphaze View Post
    They time-gated a 2 boss raid until DURING MDI practice and made the last boss a class stacking fiasco.
    Method made the class stacking fiasco. Pieces didn't class stack much, just went with all caster group.

And devs probably designed these bosses to offset the MDI melee dominance.