LFR wing had Call to Arms bonus. Wasn't even there for the mount in the first place, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Nice! I wish the TCG was still in production. Only codes left are whatever might be floating around the internet at this point.
    They're all expensive too. seen a unused Spectral Tiger card go for just shy of £2k, hell even the Ladro's Gift is £70-90ish
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I got the X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME back in like BC/WotLK from a TCG booster pack which was extremely lucky. Still probably one of my rarest mounts to date considering how rare the TCG mounts are. Still wish I was able to get the Magic Rooster or the Spectral Tiger. Sigh.
    I got the Feldrake off the regular AH in WoD for 200k. Must have been a typo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I got the Feldrake off the regular AH in WoD for 200k. Must have been a typo.
    Lucky!!! The Feldrake is one of the TCG mounts I've wanted the most

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Still need 2 mounts from argus.. One mount shy from 300 achievement, maybe today rngesus?

Lucky!!! The Feldrake is one of the TCG mounts I've wanted the most
    Yeah , lucky is accurate. Also got the Rhino for around 200k at some point before inflation went insane.

Hell. It's about time.

That was surprisingly painless.

Got another one!

Probably around 150-200 tries in total.

Started aiming for BfA world drop mounts a couple days ago, and just got my first one from Nazmir

My suffering is over! After a long break from DS (just couldn't take it anymore) I finally got it!

Pretty sure it was over 300 tries, but got a new PC last september so rarity is a little off. Over the moon that I never have to set foot in this place ever again!
    Last edited by Kirameki; 2019-05-14 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, last week this happened:

Very much unexpected, especially on only the third attempt, but four seemingly very long Order Hall Missions and a very simple quest in Suramar later:

For anyone who may want to know details: Withered Army Training World Quest, spent 2,000 Ancient Mana to start with the maximum number of Withered, sorry to say I forgot to note my final score at the end (blame the surprise / excitement) but it was over 600.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Finally after 434 kills over god knows how many years I got Invincible's Reins. I am glad I won't ever have to come to this place again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstone7781 View Post
    Finally after 434 kills over god knows how many years I got Invincible's Reins. I am glad I won't ever have to come to this place again.
    Not invisible for you anymore Congratz! Now you can swim through the air like a champion!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalia View Post
    Goooood Doggy
    Oh man, gz!! Really want that one!! haha.

Wooo! I think I got pretty lucky on this one, was preparing myself mentally for a much longer grind. Started farming this a few years ago, but got really discouraged after about 15 solves and stopped. I used the Kalimdor digsites back then, and it just took way too much time. When I started farming it again a few weeks ago, I digged in Pandaria and turned in my artifacts for Tol'vir fragments. I ended up switching to my warrior for the last 30-40 or so solves, because she has exalted with the lorewalkers, and turns out it's much faster farming with the mantid artifact sonic locator. Got 2 rare dupes thanks to that, which was kinda annoying, but it was still faster with the mantid digsites only. Also haven't leveled my warrior since I switched from maining her at the end of WoD so was a nice added bonus that I got 7 levels out of this, might even get her to 120 some time in the future.
    Anyways, super happy!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Not that rare but atleast I finally got the 300 mounts achievement! 300th mount was the one from collecting 300 toys.
    I even saved most of the glory achievements, gonna be some easy ones towards the 350 one (: