Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    There is absolutely fucking nothing hyperbolic about it.

It's been parroted a 1000 times and even Ion the fucking moron has admitted they fucked up on.

Class Design is FUCKING AWFUL.

If every god damn thing you do in the game involved your god damn character then by extension - EVERYTHING SUCKS.

I know it's really hard for some of you White Knights to grasp because you seem to love mind-numbingly boring, pathetic class design. But the rest of us with half a brain don't enjoy it.
    How am I a white knight? Because I admitted I also had problems with the game too? or because I don;t hate the game with a toxic passion like you do? Not saying you lack reading comprehension. but you might wanna school yourself before you exact the cheap tactic of labeling someone because they don't think like you do.

You act like I love BfA or something... which is shocking if you got that from my quote.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-05-04 at 01:31 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, just like "Hey blizz, I like this" is also customer feedback. I know you may not be used to the idea of people liking stuff you don't, but don't worry, other customer's aren't either.
    The difference is that I don't belittle or chastise those who do like the game atm, nor I am telling people what they are allowed to say. Go with the Light, my son/daughter
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-05-04 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

It isn’t just this forum. Bfa deserves the flak it gets, but this generation of internet users are generally less appreciative and more toxic than ever before.

Just negativity and hate everywhere. No one can appreciate anything anymore it seems unless it’s utter perfection

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    whining 24/7 "game is shit devs are retards " is not feedback.
    Yes, it is, much like "zomg game is in a wonderful state, I love you Ion" also constitutes feedback. You don't get to say what is feedback and what isn't based on your personal preferences.

Hey sircowdog calling people out for strawman, once again. How about you actually discuss the post instead of calling out some bs "strawman"?

Anyone's opinion is as just as good as yours. I know you don't like it, but feel free to discuss with people after you come down of the pedestal of yours.

The problem you and other people have is that you can't fathom that people like the game for what it is. A game they enjoy. You are trying to put them down and say their opinion doesn't matter. Because if someone is positive to the game, they are white-knighting, when it's just someone that enjoys the game.

You saying other's posters are trying to make your view look petty? Try to think about that for more than 5 seconds, and see you do exactly the same.

You don't need anyone to prove your point. You do that perfectly yourself.
    I don't even have to do anything. You guys are doing my work for me. The fact that you don't see it is borderline disturbing.

I'll never tell someone they can't have fun. I'll just tell them the price their fun comes at.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2019-05-04 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    a lot of these people are either baiting or don't understand the game for what it is or what it's trying to be.
    This should be interesting. I'm not sure what your perspective is here, so I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Would you care to elaborate on what the game is, and what it's trying to be?

5+ Year Old Account
    WoW is shit right now - accept it and move on.

The game sucks, people have left in droves. The negativity is widespread and palpable.

Feedback was given. Feedback was ignored. Feedback is CONSTANTLY ignored. People have finally woken up to it.

You can enjoy your mediocre, crap game. The rest of us won't - we WANT the game to be better. So will continue to provide NEGATIVE feedback because that's what these ARROGANT morons need and deserve. Especially Ion.
    You kinda are the stereotypical "Bli$$ard DID A BAD THING!!!" poster OP was talking about. I mean I enjoy WoW still, as I assume many other's still do? I know I know, that goes against the current zeitgeist but what can you do?

Oh rage and seethe uncontrollably about a video game, hurling insults at people you have never met.

Keep on keeping on "auron". FF fans....

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The difference is that I don't belittle or chastise those who do like the game atm, nor I am telling people what they are allowed to say. Go with the Light, my son/daughter
    You just belittled me there

10+ Year Old Account

Take your own advice and don't label something "hyperbolic" when you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word.
    Yes 'something' not 'someone'. Read your own words.

I don;t label people to satisfy a stubborn agenda, my post was calling for a further explanation of understanding to further discussion, your post is shutting down an argument with labels because you feel threatened. Big difference.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Being positive for the sake of positivity is not something I am willing to engage into. WoW is beyond redemption for me, hence I unsubbed since 2017. Leaving the game made me much happier and positive, instead of waiting YEARS for Blizzard to "fix it" to resemble Vanilla and Burning Crusade.
    Yet here you are, clearly not moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    No, you brainlet, what it means is that you block a couple of people that make up for majority of the bullshit posts and that alone is enough.

Funny you speak of an echo chamber, yet if anything, these forums are an echo chamber for shitposters that have absolutely nothing constructive to say, simply because of how they voice their opinions - everything is always COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT - never "okay this is good but that could be better, this no good but that I like..."

Then you have the resident baiters that like to start pointless threads with loaded questions, stretching over 30 pages.
    Ooof...so namecalling in the same post as condemning others for having nothing constructive to say.

So, let me ask you this: What do you think the type of response to this post would be? Because lots of us tried for months, if not years, to be positive and constructive with criticism. Both in discussions with other players, and directly to Blizzard. It didn't work. In most cases it got attacked, or entire threads got trolled into oblivion.

What course of action is left to take when players care about the game with a great deal of passion, but nothing positive or constructive they've tried is having any effect, or just serves as a beacon for the very toxic behavior you claim to be sick of? Are we supposed to just STFU, sit down, and keep playing a game we think is flawed? Are we supposed to give up on a hobby we love just because Blizzard can't be arsed to actually fix problems?

This is the source of people's anger. Attacking and insulting them for it doesn't help anything. And trying to cover for Blizzard is counter-productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Also seems like a big part of those dont even play the game any longer, but for some reason they just don´t seem to be able to move on.
    Right. It's almost as if they care about the game they've invested so much time in, and want to see it improve. :/

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I don't even have to do anything. You guys are doing my work for me. The fact that you don't see it is borderline disturbing.

I'll never tell someone they can't have fun. I'll just tell them the price their fun comes at.
    You don't seem to be able to look beyond your perceived "enjoyment".

You can't objectively look at this game and say - "yeah this is pretty bad even though I'm enjoying it".

As Cowdog said - it's fucking disturbing.
    Yeah, the bolded part is quite disturbing. It's also disturbing that you guys want everyone to see a game the way you see it.

And talk about being objective? Are you saying you are objective? Looking at something objectively suddenly got a new meaning. Some people actually plays WoW and says "hey this is fun, I like what they did to the game" But I guess they have to add, "But I can't keep that feeling because some people on the forums gets butthurt because I can't see it objectively".

"yeah this is pretty bad even though I'm enjoying it".
    it's fucking disturbing.
    Indeed.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-05-04 at 01:50 PM.

How many times does it need to be said.

If this was in person I would say it really slowly so you could possibly understand better.

No one is telling you that you can't enjoy the game.
    The ironic part is while we aren't telling people they can't enjoy the game they are sure telling us we aren't allowed an opinion on it.....

5+ Year Old Account
    You just belittled me there
    If that's belittling, then you should be /wristing after reading something like the OP... Just saying

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siskokid21 View Post
    Keys keep the game fresh for me, but i would agree that for those who don't care about other activities in the game, there isn't much to do. At least Legion and BFA gave us different means of endgame content.
    I liked m+ as a concept, but there are no real rewards past a 10. In dablow you at least got a higher chance for gr keys and legendaries and increased bloodshard cap and epic gems and their upgrades. It needs something like that in place but blizz is too scared of letting people be on uneven ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    If that's belittling, then you should be /wristing after reading something like the OP... Just saying
    You called me son, if you meant that with a kindness in your heart, I am sorry, and hope you forgive me

- - - Updated - - -

Dear god....

If you enjoy the game - why do you feel the need to constantly defend it.
    I don't defend anything with the game. I am defending having an opinion.

If anything, you seem to hate the game, why constantly say trash about it?

I got all day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The ironic part is while we aren't telling people they can't enjoy the game they are sure telling us we aren't allowed an opinion on it.....
    No, you are saying people are silly to think WoW is good.

Big difference. There are people who think WoW is still a good game. Not only that they enjoy it. It's hard to see people who says what you just wrote now, without seeing they do exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    @MoanaLisa is correct when says "Blizzard needs new games"

I dont know if you guys noticed but Blizzard MAU's today (32M) are as bad as 2016 (before Overwatch launched).
    Thats kinda worriying

Still a billion dollar company But could make more Billions i guess
    It's not so much that Blizzard needs new games(although they do). Any new game built under the current Acti-Blizz philosophy will be just as plagued with problems as their current games.

What Blizzard needs is an injection of creativity and to stop warping their ideas around monetization so badly that phone games are starting to get worried about their turf. When you REALLY take a hard look at existing Blizzard games, they're all stagnant. A new game is going to have that same problem because it will be the same people making the same mistakes. They either need to shuffle their leadership or get some new blood BADLY, because the current teams clearly have forgotten what fun means.

Addiction is sad.
    Yeah, it is. People can't handle the game since it changed from what they enjoyed, and now they come to forums to preach how the game now sucks.

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    Comment about it, say you're not enjoying it but to the point you start criticizing Ion in the most horrible way possible, saying they are terrible, you even put down the positive spirit he might have, even if it's a little, and the more you complain and say the company sucks, the less effort they decide to have because "no one is happy with anything we do".
    That's because people, in the US especially, have turned into a mob of emotionally immature idiots who reek of entitlement. "I pay my $15/mo so I demand they make the game how I want it!".

And those of us who have been around a while have seen it all before. They wanted Jeff Kaplan's head on a platter before he departed for what ultimately became Overwatch at which time they proclaimed the game will get better. They wanted Ghostcrawler's head on a platter when he became "the face" until he left in MoP to which they proclaimed that the game will get better. Now they're gunning for Ion.

It's a never-ending cycle of stupidity. Critical thinking, common sense, even basic manners have all gone by the way side.