View Poll Results: What of the following you are not looking forward to?

Voters
573. This poll is closed
  • No "AoE" looting;

257 44.85%
  • Far fewer graveyards;

137 23.91%
  • Far fewer flight points;

91 15.88%
  • Mailing takes an hour when sending to alts or guildmates;

132 23.04%
  • No more shared gathering nodes (you take it, it disappears for everyone);

87 15.18%
  • Having to mine ore veins more than once to get all the ores/stones within;

75 13.09%
  • Having to stop leveling to go train new abilities and/or ability ranks;

54 9.42%
  • Your favorite race (draenei, goblin, blood elf, etc) is not available;

72 12.57%
  • Older graphics;

116 20.24%
  • Having to keep an eye on spell reagents (including warlock soul shards);

65 11.34%
  • Horde/Alliance/neutral auction houses no longer linked;

55 9.60%
  • No 'dual spec';

213 37.17%
  • Fixed raid sizes;

41 7.16%
  • Cannot create characters of opposite factions in PvP servers;

47 8.20%
  • Hunter pets need to be kept happy, i.e. feed them specific food often;

48 8.38%
  • No transmogrification;

117 20.42%
  • No mount/pet collection tab. Each occupies one item slot in your bags;

142 24.78%
  • No PvP arenas;

62 10.82%
  • Mounts can only be trained at 40 and 60, and much more expensive;

69 12.04%
  • Other - please specify in your post.

91 15.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Did you know about a thing called "AddOn"?
    There was one, "Cosmos". Auto-loot function broken since 1.9 semi-auto-loot introduced.

Anyways, we'll just w8 and see
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Other - That a lot of specs are less then desirable.

consumables needed for top end content

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    F. new races. I'd rather remove couple, gnomes notably.

As for gfx I actually agree, especially if it's an option and dorks who want old one can do it, while what I'm personally looking at is not their business

AHs were linked in 1.12

- - - Updated - - -

reductio ad absurdum doesn't make ones' arguments valid.
    " apagogical arguments or the appeal to extremes, is a form of argument that attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion, or to prove one by showing that if it were not true, the result would be absurd or impossible. "

It literally does, and for good measure lets throw some ad hominem in there as well, You dumbass.

There's only one thing on this list I feel is not classic exclusive and was just part of the game, is older graphics. The game has old graphics as it is on live, and while I am nostalgic for some of these older models, especially if i feel the new ones have taken away from the magic of the classic game, there are plenty of newer grahpical options that make the game quite beautiful now, and it will be a shame that some of them (lighting, water, textures, models) will be gone in this version of the game. I'd like an option to keep the current graphics but play on classic systems, and to go back to the 2004 ones. I don't want to change literally anything else about vanilla, just the way it looks.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    " apagogical arguments or the appeal to extremes, is a form of argument that attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion, or to prove one by showing that if it were not true, the result would be absurd or impossible. "

It literally does, and for good measure lets throw some ad hominem in there as well, You dumbass.
    Reductio ad absurdum is only valid when it builds on assertions which are actually present in the argument it is deconstructing, and not when it misrepresents them as a straw man, which is your case precisely. You literally argued that no-change crowd must also be against addons never existed back in the days (like every single Vanilla addon always existed in every moment of her lifespan, or guys back in the days never come up with new addons), or falsely claim no-changers are for shading in starting zones etc. Those are in fact straw-man arguments posing as valid reductio ad absurdum. I guess I misused terminology while still being correct on the essence, you fuckface (since I enjoy some ad-hominems here and there as well)
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Optional cosmetic stuff that doesnt changes gameplay directly like transmog and updated druid models would be awesome.

Auto-loot is BC-feature.
    It's not. The feature to make a toggle option in the interface menu came in BC, but auto-loot itself came with vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

FAHs were linked in 1.12
    Wrong. Until 1.9, all auction houses were individual, meaning each capital (Orgrimmar, Undercity, Ironforge, Stormwind, etc) had their own listings. In 1.9 all the auction house within their factions were linked, meaning all Horde ones are together, all Alliance ones are linked, same with the neutral ones.

Realm-linked auction houses, like we have today, did not come until Warlords of Draenor.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2019-05-05 at 01:36 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Auto-loot was implemented, but was just missing in options menu? I guess you'll be surprised come Classics.

Cross-fraction AHs in Vanilla? My bad, I assumed I was talking to sane people, just a little bit agitated. Btw you misquoted me, I said AHs, not FAHs

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So what's that one or few things you are not exactly looking forward to, despite your desire for Classic?
    No AoE looting, not mob tag sharing even within same faction, leveling weapon skills.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

I would like to see PvP arenas get implemented

Auto-loot was implemented, but was just missing in options menu? I guess you'll be surprised come Classics.
    I won't, if Blizzard sticks to 'no changes'. Auto-loot was in vanilla.

Cross-fraction AHs in Vanilla? My bad, I assumed I was talking to sane people,
    Read again, bucko.

Btw you misquoted me, I said AHs, not FAHs
    A simple typo, just the very first character in your post that I forgot to erase.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Probably that the max lvl conjure food spell for mages only makes 4 at a time
    it's not 4, it's 10. Water is the same

He probably meant the option of having auto-loot on at all time, instead of having to shift-click a mob to autoloot it.

Class design that makes today's developers look like geniuses.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    He probably meant the option of having auto-loot on at all time, instead of having to shift-click a mob to autoloot it.
    Yes he did and he was wrong. There was semi-auto-loot in 1.9-1.12 (via shift) nothing more. But wack-job here talks about AoE-loot (and common cross-fraction AH to boot lol)

Yes he did and he was wrong.
    I'm not wrong. Auto-loot was in vanilla. The fact you had to press a key to do it instead of doing it automatically through a control panel toggle option is meaningless.

(and common cross-fraction AH to boot lol)
    Dude. Learn to read. I never said cross-faction AH was in vanilla. In fact, in the poll it's listed as the factions' AH not being linked.

The amount of time and dedication needed to get to max level. Honestly not sure if I can do it in a reasonable time this time around, due to family and work.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Having to dismount manually in order to be able to attack...

Dismounted when crossing deep streams/rivers/sea...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that spec re-costs and other stuff is going to be horribly bad for majority of people if the prices and economy is similar. For DPS classes it's NBD but hybrids it was a horrible setup.

The main thing I'm not looking forward too is that, even though Classic doesn't have welfare/catchup overflow I just know how the item progression and 1.12 works from experience and it's going to make everything an ez mode joke. Very skeptical of that feeling of reward being as it was and in a similar vein the game longevity.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.