Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Bad experience with dogs i guess, i would never trust someone that hates dogs as they are amazing animals who give their lives for thier owner and one of few things on this planet who will love you more then themselves.
    Bad experience? That's an understatement. There are currently 4 dogs in the building I live in, the slightest fucking noise and they all 4 start barking. Impossible to sleep in the mornings as they start barking when people leave for work. Someone goes to bathroom in night? They start fucking barking if people flush. Previous place I lived, there were 3 dogs and 2 of them started barking at slightest fucking noise. Where I lived with my parents, neighbor had a dog that they let go outside in the morning and it was barking and waking the neighborhood up.

Fuck dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    I'm Atheist raised a Christian, so no.
    You hate dogs and are obviously anti Semitic so.... you can see how its easy to assume Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    You hate dogs and are obviously anti Semitic so.... you can see how its easy to assume Muslim
    I'm not anti-semitic.

Bad experience? That's an understatement. There are currently 4 dogs in the building I live in, the slightest fucking noise and they all 4 start barking. Impossible to sleep in the mornings as they start barking when people leave for work. Previous place I lived, there were 3 dogs and 2 of them started barking at slightest fucking noise. Where I lived with my parents, neighbor had a dog that they let go outside in the morning and it was barking and waking the neighborhood up.

Fuck dogs.
    Ok now I understand the hatred of dogs, I would hate dogs after these experiences also

Bad experience? That's an understatement. There are currently 4 dogs in the building I live in, the slightest fucking noise and they all 4 start barking. Impossible to sleep in the mornings as they start barking when people leave for work. Someone goes to bathroom in night? They start fucking barking if people flush. Previous place I lived, there were 3 dogs and 2 of them started barking at slightest fucking noise. Where I lived with my parents, neighbor had a dog that they let go outside in the morning and it was barking and waking the neighborhood up.

Fuck dogs.
    Shitty owners then, blame the owners not the dogs lmao.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The thread is about what animal you hate the most, doesn't mean you need to hate all of them.
    Fair point. Hopefully the poster I was replying to does not fit the bill of some of the other more "I can't wait for humanity's eventual destruction" mindsets that we see around this website.

Shitty owners then, blame the owners not the dogs lmao.
    The owners aren't barking, the dogs are.

The owners aren't barking, the dogs are.
    And who raise and train the dogs? yeah the owners indeed if they are raised properly they wont bark all the time it's simple as that so yeah shitty owners.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Anything with more than 4 legs. Absolutely anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Ticks suck.
    The only answer.

Honorable mention: fuck Wasps

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    homosapien
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bugs that can fly. Equally envious, annoyed and disgusted.
    Don't get me started on the small creatures that bite/sting...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    The only answer.

Honorable mention: fuck Wasps
    I so agree with wasps opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    draenei. such evil creatures. @Celista
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-05-05 at 09:21 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    And who raise and train the dogs? yeah the owners indeed if they are raised properly they wont bark all the time it's simple as that so yeah shitty owners.
    The animal needs to be trained. That's its nature, and its nature can be judged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandas. They are lame and should have extinct long ago have humans not intervene

Mosquitos. Fuck these guys.
    fuck ticks too.

Monkeys and Apes. Last thing I want is some uncanny valley looking fuck eating my face.

Pigeons. They're dirty and they're everywhere. I have a bird phobia, but they're the worst ones to me.