7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Alleria is still a Void Elf while her regular form is High Elven. She isn't constantly purple either.
    Valid point. Completely forgot about Alleria.

(she's become rather forgettable since coming back into the game )

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    And yet when Devs stated they are too few in number the High Elf movement disregards or claims they're wrong. The creators of the story. You're basically saying the writer/dictators of the story are wrong.
    No one is saying they're "wrong", it's just that, as "creators/dictators of the story" they have the power to add more high elves. They did so with demon hunters. They could do so with high elves.

Their transformations are not the same. Alleria became a VE by consuming the heart of a fallen dark Naruu. Everyone else was forcefully transformed via ritual.
    The playable void elves are not the research team that were forcefully transformed. It's likely that the playable void elves undergo a "safer and more controlled" transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Why do people still argue with Obelisk Kai? It's like talking to a wall, he's spent months in this thread dissing High elves. Just ignore him.
    He refuses to respond to me because I blew his arguments apart.

Its impossible to have multiple playable versions of the same race!
    Humans prove otherwise.

If they are the same race, then they must all have the same uniform appearance!
    Humans prove otherwise.

B...but Mommy and Daddy said X is true!
    Word of God said Kul Tirans are Humans, making my counter argument true. It proves we can have multiple playable versions of the same race, and that the race can different appearances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    He refuses to respond to me because I blew his arguments apart.
    Actually i tend not to respond to you as I seem to get a flurry of responses for what I post and I prioritise responding to those I have been engaged in lengthier conversation with given how much time composing appropriate responses takes. But if you want to think it's because you've unanswerable arguments, that's entirely your choice. Don't worry, if you make a point that catches my interest I will respond.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2019-05-05 at 07:16 PM.

And yet when Devs stated they are too few in number the High Elf movement disregards or claims they're wrong. The creators of the story. You're basically saying the writer/dictators of the story are wrong.
    And yet the same creators introduced void elves, with way less numbers, and made them playable, so the point was invalidated by the devs themselves.

Actually, void elves debunked almost every single reason given against high elves. Can't have cross-faction models? Check. Little population? Check.

Second point see above.
    See above. You know, devs make mistakes or contradict themselves sometimes.

Third point, you are. You're replicating an experience that already exists on the Horde. You want a plain High Elf? The closest thing is a Blood Elf as they are High Elves, and they are playable. Creating playable Alliance based High Elves would detract from what is already available.. especially considering Blizzard doesn't like blurring the faction lines.
    There's absolutely no high elf experience in the Horde.

Indeed, in the Horde you are sent to fight high elves.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-05-05 at 08:24 PM.
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Moorgard literally says in the same quotation, "they're not recruiting" and this is exactly why that piece of information wasn't plastered around media sites. Because he and everyone else besides you it seems understands the way in which a Void Elf came to be. "Seeing if they could replicate the process" doesn't mean "they are able to replicate the process".

Another case of twisting a developers words to suit your own instead of taking what is said at face value.
    Well, i interpret that phrase as Void elves not recruiting, but accepting those searching for them, implying that not very large groups of elves are searching them, but individuals interested in their group.

That is what we see in Telogrus rift, blood and high elves going there to learn about Void elves, what happens with them is uncertain until something shows up in game.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it interesting to set straight some of the things he mentions because he takes quotes and misrepresents them, when literally in what he quotes it doesn't say what he interprets.

Even though he has on me ignore so he doesn't get to see my responses until someone quotes them. Then he replies to my post indirectly once he sees it.

Crazy how some people can be that.....(word that would probably get me banned) silly, let's go with silly.
    He even ignores responses where you are quoted, it's so funny... XD

I suggest everyone to quote FlubberPuddy, seriously, it seems to give Obekisk high blood pressure or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It still doesn't mean they're a group big enough "to be a race" while still disqualifying the high elves on the same grounds. I mean, the original void elf group is just the research team that were banished from Silvermoon. I honestly doubt that a horde of elves suddenly flocked to that group at nearly the same time and asked to be turned into void elves to make them a "viable playable race" in terms of population.
    It's simpler than that, really.

As i said to lovely @Strippling You don't have civilians and also an army while having less population than a squad, going away from there suggesting that if some elves that are coming there out of curiosity and interest, not because they got recruited, are going to make the high elves a tinier group in comparison is utter bullshit XDDDD

5+ Year Old Account
    Give Void Elves High Elf customization option please and let's be done with it.

Obviously, some High Elf fanatics still won't be happy because it means they can't play their High Elf Paladin, but whatever.
    If you don't truly care you are not being forced into coming in here and spouting this thing, seriously, you could save that up to yourself.

Seriously, coming in a place where you don't care about the matter and throw something like this shows a lack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    Well to be fair, he's been heavily invested into this topic for more than a year now.

Admitting that he's wrong would be pretty embarassing after all that time. I just find it amusing that the same spiteful negative nancies are still going hard after so long.
    Embarrassing and crippling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Why should I admit I am wrong when I am right?
    Because you have been pointed out many times that your stance is just another stance different than ours and at the same time doesn't cancel ours?

Seriously, if after all that time you can't see HE as a valid option you have to have a great problem in hand.

You are even scared of Afrasiabi telling HE like customization could go to VE because you can't say anything about it, because if you do, all your fallacy of authority falls in your face XD

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, not even talking about you Obelisk in that exchange, but Syegfred. Oh boi.
    LOL

I didn't even noticed! XDDDDDD

He does truly have an obsession with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Even in the unlikely event that Alliance High Elves were to be added, I would feel no embarrassment for my stance, because everything I am arguing is rooted in the game as it is right now.
    Good to know you are control damaging by now, you are a farsighted one, Obelisk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    But then... they won't be Void Elves... ?
    That's the worst thing. It would be a damp bad aid, so there's more possibility of it not happening than it being.

And if it does happen, those could not be called high elves. Not because they couldn't be paladins, but because their racials and interaction with the world dictates a different thing, while also not having a mount, heritage armor, racial HUB, quests for them, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Alleria is still a Void Elf while her regular form is High Elven. She isn't constantly purple either.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Valid point. Completely forgot about Alleria.

(she's become rather forgettable since coming back into the game )
    Alleria is a different kind of Void elf. She considers herself both things, a High elf and a Void elf, as quotes from game shows.

While she also did came into being by a different method.

Any proof of that? I don't recall any such stated facts upon the creation and leveling of my VE when I was subbed. Then again it's been about 6 months.. maybe I forgot. Or was that something from a dev?
    I didn't say it's a fact. I said it's likely because I find very unlikely that Umbric's group investigating the void had many, many, many hunters, warriors, and rogues as part of their research team.

5+ Year Old Account
    Actually i tend not to respond to you as I seem to get a flurry of responses for what I post and I prioritise responding to those I have been engaged in lengthier conversation with given how much time composing appropriate responses takes. But if you want to think it's because you've unanswerable arguments, that's entirely your choice. Don't worry, if you make a point that catches my interest I will respond.
    What does catch your interest, repeating the same points again and again? how cynical XD

You don't even answer to FlubberPuddy, and i say this taking what you wrote here: "I prioritise responding to those I have been engaged in lengthier conversation with" which doesn't end being truth given you are ignoring certain people.

Please get it straight.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say it's a fact. I said it's likely because I find very unlikely that Umbric's group investigating the void had many, many, many hunters, warriors, and rogues as part of their research team.
    Yeah, that's another strange thing about the Void elf race.

They seem more of a race attached to a certain class, as demon hunters and death knights do, because outside of that it seem strange to know they had been researchers but also warriors, hunters, mages, rogues, monks...

It's a race that i think Blizzard should had save up for something less... fanfiction-y...? because they seem a fan-fiction race after all...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    And yet the same creators introduced void elves, with way less numbers, and made them playable, so the point was invalidated by the devs themselves.

Actually, void elves debunked almost every single reason given against high elves. Can't have cross-faction models? Check. Little population? Check.
    Seriously, that at this point we are still seeing people denying Void elves go against most points presented against High elves is utter bullshit, sad thing is you can't leave it unanswered because it would end up as an echo chamber.

See above. You know, devs make mistakes or contradict themselves sometimes.
    Word of god police, you are under arrest

There is if you twist the idea taking into consideration Blood elves are high elves. What is funny is finding people saying that it is -the- high elf experience that is being searched for, which is a complete lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    It's a race that i think Blizzard should had save up for something less... fanfiction-y...? because they seem a fan-fiction race after all...
    I don't really think "fanfiction-y" is something that really goes against a race. I mean, one of the two first new races we got were "alien goat-people from outer space". You can hardly get more "fanfiction-y" than that.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think most of what's been said, both pro and against, has been said. Now the ball is just in Blizzard's court if they wish to do it or not. High Elves have been given so many suggestions in terms of artwork/possible lore explanations, the developers have received a lot of feedback on the topic itself (again, for and against).

Until we hear more news in some form, until we see what the remaining Allied Races are for BFA and how they'll handle AR going forward, then not much to do for the topic but wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    True I suppose. He tends to twist lore to his agenda though, completely ignoring the variety and subfactions the High elves have in the Alliance to try and lump them all as identical to Blood elves.

If you want to get a deeper understanding of High and Blood elves, check their respective wowpedia page, then check also the Silver Covenant, Quel'danil and Allerian Stronghold pages.
    Subfactions? What sub-factions?

This is not a group brimming with subtlety and variety. This is a nearly dead group of refugees.

Quel'Danil is a hut. It's a nice hut, but it's still a hut. A hut in Wildhammer lands. Which also includes some Draenei.

Allerian Stronghold was named after a High Elf, but it was not filled with High Elves, there were plentiful Humans there as well. And it's not as if they were there by choice, they were stranded there after the destruction of the Dark Portal. Do you really think it plausible that they are still there, enjoying Terokkar forest when they way home was opened years ago?

No, there are no sub-factions or variety among them worth speaking of. When we talk about Alliance High Elves, we speak of the Silver Covenant, the only group worth talking about and even then that is pretty borderline.

I believe this is a strong case of you seeing something more substantial when there is nothing to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why it's called an hypothesis. You even correctly called it as such. Do I need to list dictionary definitions?
    But an unconfirmed one. I would similarly hypothesise that virtually every Elf who was willing to reject the path the Blood Elves were on did so at the time of the initial split over a decade ago. Given that the issue that cause the initial split, the act of draining mana from living beings to sate an addiction, has been dealt with I would argue that any traffic from Blood Elf to Alliance High Elf would be a.) based on political alignment and b.) be incredibly rare, given we have seen no Elf in game or in fiction actually do this. However, the Void Elves offer a new and intriguing source of magic to these Elves, hence the Void Elves being sought out by Blood Elves (and some of the few remaining Alliance High Elves).

Considering Dalaran guards and Silver Covenant rangers are not one and the same.. I don't think they are. And let me tell you that this assumption of yours is equally valid if we turn them toward the void elves: who's to say that 'rando VE #37' you see walking around Stormwind isn't the same 'rando VE' you meet while questing in Kul'Tiras/Zandalar?
    It is true that there could be a measure of reduplication with Void Elves, in fact this can be true of any species. To assume every nameless NPC we encounter has an existence confined to that zone seems spurious at best. Yet only Alliance High Elves are the only group for whom population has been cited as an issue in why they are not playable. This is why the pro High Elf community has attempted to prove Blizzard wrong, by doing things such as compiling screenshots of every Alliance High Elf in game. This is of course, irrelevant to the wider point. Their low population is the lore rationale behind their non player status, the explanation given for their marginal role within the Alliance. The gameplay reason, of course, is that they are a duplicate of an already available option.

You were the one who implied that Dalaran would send its guards to fight.
    We got sidetracker. The point was that Silver Covenant guard in Wrath would have been guarding Dalaran and that individual could later have been deployed to the Isle of Thunder.

So we can with high elves. Blizzard could "handwave" another group into existence, or "handwave" their numbers. It wouldn't be their first time either. "Handwave". It's basically the more polite version of "asspull".
    No, they cannot. They reason they can handwave Void Elves is that all you need to make a Void Elf is a willing Blood Elf or Alliance High Elf and dose of magical energy. This has been confirmed by the polygon interview and the ordinary thalassian elves within telogrus, so we know this happens. The hypothetical situation of a defecting Blood Elf, while possible, has never been seen in game or described out of game. Defecting Blood Elves are not a plausible explanation for a substantial expansion in Alliance High Elf numbers. This leaves normal reproduction, which unfortunately is hamstrung by the time it takes for new Alliance High Elves to reach adulthood and the implication from Elisande that most of the Alliance High Elves are pro-creating with Humans, siring a generation of Half Elves.

But not all high elves are blood elves. There you go, ignoring 'inconvenient facts' again.
    The fact is not inconvenient, it is irrelevant. This particular point has been cited again and again to me. My response to it is the same as it has always been. So what?
    If Blood Elves are High Elves, and they are, then the High Elf fantasy is currently available to players. That particular niche is catered for. Saying that not all high elves are blood elves while arguing that this somehow serves as justification for them being an allied race is as likely to sway me as an argument that as the Dragonmaw Orcs have left the Horde, then not all Orcs are Horde, and Orcs can be an Allied race for the Alliance.

So why are you against adding high elf customization to the void elves?
    Because Void Elf is not a title that can be conferred. Becoming a Void Elf means going the whole hog and embracing the void as a very part of their being, which produces the physical changes that differentiated them from Blood/Alliance High Elves. A Blood/Alliance High Elf who merely wields the void without taking this final step is not a Void Elf, they are a Blood/Alliance High Elf who wields the void in the same way a shadow priest does.
    Alleria did this in a different way, and while she maintains a normal High Elven form her Void Elf form is noticeably more pronounced than playable Void Elves. It begs the question as to which is the transformation and which is he resting state, is her Void Elf form now her normal form and by suppressing it she can return to a more traditional look, or is the void something she unleashes?
    Allowing Void Elves High Elf customizations undermines the Void Elves as a distinct group and would be part of an ultimately futile attempt to reconcile them with what they can never be again, a traditional thalssian elf. It also infringes on an aesthetic that should remain unique to the Horde, the traditional High Elf look, which is pretty much the biggest visual differentiator between Blood/Alliance High Elves and the Void Elf allied race derived from them. Many allied races derive their differentiation from two sources, aesthetic and lore. The lore is subjective, something we know about the race because we read about it or experienced it in a quest. But the aesthetic is something easily communicable within the game to everyone as a point of difference.
    Why can't Mag'har Orcs have green skin? Or Highmountain Tauren ordinary horns? Or Dark Iron Dwarves bronzebeard customization? Because it would defeat the point of making them an Allied race in the first place. You may argue that the reason none of those races can have those customizations is because of the lore. And you would be absolutely right. And that is the reason Void Elves shouldn't have Blood/High Elf type customizations. Still, this is not an impossible outcome. If Blizzard ever revisits the issue, this is likely where they would attempt it. Yet I find the chances of them doing so unlikely, and the chances of the pro High Elf customization being happy with the results to be even less likely.

It is relevant because high elves as a separate faction, opposite to blood elves, and as part of the Alliance, already exist. The only thing that we're asking... is that they're made playable.
    It is irrelevant. The only difference between the Blood Elves and the Silver Covenant, the only Alliance High Elf group worth talking about, is political allegiance. That is not enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn, not even talking about you Obelisk in that exchange, but Syegfred. Oh boi.
    im not wrong neither, nice try though

10+ Year Old Account

Comments like this do not help your arguments.

Blood Elves are High Elves. The developers have confirmed Blood Elves are High Elves. By saying 'there is absolutely no high elf experience within the Horde' you demonstrate yet again you are unwilling to take on board what the creators of the game and story have told you and you appear intent to argue what is essentially fanfiction instead, your own fanfiction, as canon.

This demonstrates the very reason I am so utterly opposed to this suggestion, your clear desire appropriate the experience of a Horde race simply by denying they are what they are and that the REAL High Elves have yet to be added. This is not the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    im not wrong neither, nice try though
    Oh well, I still don't believe I was wrong so the post I made can serve as a general re-statement of that fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    You don't even answer to FlubberPuddy, and i say this taking what you wrote here: "I prioritise responding to those I have been engaged in lengthier conversation with" which doesn't end being truth given you are ignoring certain people.

Please get it straight..
    I have one person on ignore. It is not because he is rude, there are individuals who are rude who I have not ignored. Nor is it because he is a fantastic debater, I class Garfurion as one of the better pro High Elf debaters in this forum and he is not on ignore. The individual I have on ignore is on ignore for two specific reasons, which I am not going to get into on a public forum as that is not the point and would be rightfully classes as an ad hominem attack. I make this response in case you believe I am hiding from something, which is not the case.

Blood Elves are High Elves.
    They. Are. Not.

The very game makes a distinction. The novels and short stories make distinction.

As Horde, you fight high elves. High elf places are hostile to you.

Repeating the same lie again and again does not make it true. Blood elves are not high elves, not anymore. Their paths diverged a decade ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Except that niggling fact that Void Elves can increase their numbers with more BE/HE conversions, that have been hinted at happening in a Dev interview. Which would further detract from the HE population. Or is this the point that someone claims we're misunderstanding his statement.. again.
    Yeah, because suddenly there are thousands of exiles interested in being dipped into void juice and risk corruption. Including civilian population like bakers or smiths, and soldiers like rangers or warriors, who never had a lot of interest in arcane but suddenly are itching to be infused with the most dangerous type of magic ever until their skin turns blue and their thoughts are not their own anymore.

And they'll all live in some tents in a rock in space.

But there's too few high elves. Makes sense.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    They. Are. Not.

The very game makes a distinction. The novels and short stories make distinction.

As Horde, you fight high elves. High elf places are hostile to you.

Repeating the same lie again and again does not make it true. Blood elves are not high elves, not anymore. Their paths diverged a decade ago.
    they make a distinction of a group, like making a distinction of a frostwolf orc to a warsong orc, this do not make then different races

The race is high elf, regardless of what some group decide to call themselves, rly, your comment about "repeating lies" its the most ironic thing i ever read in a long time, and you are competing with strong guys on this area.

the game, the devs confirm they are, you are hitting on a wall.

Blood Elves are High Elves. The developers have confirmed Blood Elves are High Elves. By saying 'there is absolutely no high elf experience within the Horde' you demonstrate yet again you are unwilling to take on board what the creators of the game and story have told you and you appear intent to argue what is essentially fanfiction instead, your own fanfiction, as canon.

This demonstrates the very reason I am so utterly opposed to this suggestion, your clear desire appropriate the experience of a Horde race simply by denying they are what they are and that the REAL High Elves have yet to be added. This is not the truth.
    To think you'd make me register to this den again to tell you how wrong you are.

Take a breath and understand what Ion was talking about when he said that. He was answering a question about High elves as an allied race.
    High elves look exactly like Blood elves physically except for the eye color. So, for a practical new race it is the same as Blood elves.
    They are clearly NOT the same race in lore though. They are different factions and different types of elf. Blood elves are high elves who tapped into fel energies, as shown by their green eyes (later into the light). High elves tapped into the arcane and their eyes are blue, not tainted by the fel. They have inherently different motivations. When they tapped into the fel, those diverged, just like the void elves have. They are different, but not different enough from a physical pov to justify being an allied race as he pointed. Not enough differentiation. Both are fair skinned elves, aka nearly the same physically. That is what Ion was obviously talking about.

Now, stop misquoting and misrepreseting what he said to suit some hate agenda. Blood elves are NOT high elves. Thank you, and don't even try. This is reality. Oh and idc about HE's. You were just too wrong to let slide. Don't take things out of context. It leads to mess ups.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-05-05 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they make a distinction of a group, like making a distinction of a frostwolf orc to a warsong orc, this do not make then different races

The race is high elf, regardless of what some group decide to call themselves, rly, your comment about "repeating lies" its the most ironic thing i ever read in a long time, and you are competing with strong guys on this area.

the game, the devs confirm they are, you are hitting on a wall.
    Only thing hitting a wall is your head.

The very lore separates them, just like it separates orc and mag'har or draenei and lightforged.

Blood elves are not high elves.

------------------

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves! In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of Anasterian… as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For Quel’Thalas! Hail to the sin’dorei!”

– Kael’thas Sunstrider, Blood of the Highborne

-------------------

"As I suspected, it gets worse up ahead. The Silver Covenant is outright attacking innocent Sunreavers!

This cannot stand. While our prime directive is to rescue Aethas Sunreaver, we must also protect as many blood elves as we can."

– Rommath, Quest: Violence in the Arena

-------------------

“It unsettles me to have to fight directly with the high elves of the Silver Covenant… but I never tire of slaying Alliance.”

– Rommath, Quest: The Kirin Tor’s True Colors

-------------------

“Do you know how many elves—sin’dorei and quel’dorei alike—died to defend that land? How many continue to die? And you say I should just let it go? What the hell is wrong with you?”

– Lor’themar Theron, In the Shadow of the Sun

-------------------

Baenan spat on the floor near the elf’s feet. “Ye blood elves wouldn’t know nobility if ye had th’ definition tattooed on yer foreheads. Pathetic, slavering magic addicts, ye even sold out yer own people!”

Talithar’s face whitened, giving Baenan the satisfaction of having hit a nerve. He realized it was unwise to bait his jailor, but he was too angry to care.

“Aye,” he pressed, “I’ve met high elves in me life. I know what ye did tae them. I come from Loch Modan; I’ve heard th’ stories from th’ Farstrider lass there—”

– Quest for Pandaria, Part 4

-------------------

“You think I do not know what I am? We sin’dorei were given a choice: our integrity or our well-being. As if that were any kind of choice at all. I chose my well-being. My wife chose her integrity.”

– Talithar Swiftwind, Quest for Pandaria, Part 4

-------------------

One hundred years ago…

I and a small group of other High Elves traveled here from our homeland, Quel’thalas. We sought the ancient mysteries of Kel’thoril… to find why it was destroyed.

We found fragments in the ice, shards of the crystal. The Archmage we accompanied did not take long to fall under their sway. In our foolishness, we noticed too late.

His spirit wanders in the southeast, among those he drove to madness, still clutching the memory of the precious shard…

Maenius was a powerful mage and an honorable elf. His spirit did not deserve such an ignoble fate.

We were shocked before we died. Shocked that one among our noble and austere kind could descend into vicious obsession so quickly. We died as naive fools, the victims of our own blithe assumptions.

The living would know that these events would play out yet again… both here, and among the entire elven race with the fall of Quel’thalas.

Long after my death, my people would suffer an even greater mistake. The High Elves relied on the Sunwell and its glory. Never imagining a world without it, we would never make preparations to deal with such a fate.

Later, when the Sunwell fell to the forces of the undead, what was left of my descendants would be lost and helpless… and the path they would take in response would change them forever.

The Sin’dorei, still striving for redemption, would return here as well…

– Quel’dorei Spirit, Quest: Legacy of the High Elves 1 and Quest: Descendents of the High Elves

-------------------

We were not naive, as our forefathers were. We were suspicious and cunning and ready for betrayal at every turn.

Yet our pride and greed drove us to ruin once more. How many more will be lost to Kel’theril?

One year ago…

The legend of the Crystal of Zin-Malor reached Silvermoon, and I led a group of the finest warriors and scholars avaliable to this land. We brought ample mana crystals, so none of us would be tempted to taste the crystal itself.

The crystal did not need our hunger to ruin us. Once in our possession, it warped all but me into wretched beasts.

– Sin’dorei Spirit, Quest: Descendents of the High Elves and Quest: Pain of the Blood Elves

-------------------

The opening of the Dark Portal brought news of my people’s fate. In a way, my exile shielded me from sharing in their downfall, but to see the Farstriders throw their lot in with Kael’thas…

I never imagined my one-time brethren capable of such a thing.

The homecoming I once dreamt of will never happen. This forest is the only home I have left.

– Theloria Shadecloak

-------------------

No, don’t feel bad. I get that a lot.

<Taela looks both amused and annoyed.>

I’m a HIGH elf, not a blood elf. Don’t worry, I’m not going to suck all of the magic out of you.

– Taela Everstride

-------------------

With those vessels and their power in hand, the scattered survivors of my people can resist the lure of demonic magic. Every quel’dorei we can save from our prince’s folly is one more that can help us regain our lost glory.

– Ros’eleth, (Quest: Vessels of Power)
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-05-06 at 12:03 AM.
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    Snip
    This is a very well-formatted post. Thank you for that.