Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Red squirrels.

Grey squirrels are fine. The red ones though . . . we have a red one in the yard. Eats my mother's tomatoes, nests in a crack in the shed. We also have a BB gun and as soon as I find out if that little shit has survived the winter, it's huntin' season.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

naah this is worse than the tapeworm this is a regular worm up close
    No way ??? I thought it was that one extemeophile bug that can survive 100 years in open space ...lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Slugs.
    I am not afraid of them, I just hate them, and go out of my way to kill them if I see them.
    If I could kill every slug ever, I would, fuck the ecosystem.

Parasitic worms and ticks.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    ...Ive had that happen, you have no idea how many times I washed my hair after I got home
    This one time I was on a date. We went for a picnic and got all romantic on the blanket. Then this lone seagull lands on a branch above us and... yeah.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Flies, rats, mosquitos, cockroaches (haven't dealt with these assholes at home for 15 years now, but some people bring them into my store sometimes and that is a fucking pain to deal with).

I use to hate these guys but have grown to love them and let them live:
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Trumpanzees

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    No way ??? I thought it was that one extemeophile bug that can survive 100 years in open space ...lol
    Tardigrade aka "water bear"
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Ouch! Glad to hear you survived. Some people are allergic to stings of insects and they can be deadly also. And some such as ticks can transmit diseases such as Lyme's and Spotted Mountain Fever. Apparently it sounds like you got a infection from a sting.
    They did all the possible tests... And the conclusion at the end was: There is NOTHING in my area (I'm from Serbia btw) that has such "venom" or whatever it might be.... BUT, God knows where that shit has been before it "stung" or "bitten" me and therefor, it passed some sort of something into me.

Had ~39.5-40.5 C body fever for like 50 days and also that area where I got stung was red"ish"/purple. And my whole leg (from below the knee cap) was... 1 big mass of tissue. Thx God, it all came back to normal, without any scars.

Thank you for your concern buddy

and yeah... just to confirm- I HATE THEM!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Catgirl View Post
    Flies, rats, mosquitos, cockroaches (haven't dealt with these assholes at home for 15 years now, but some people bring them into my store sometimes and that is a fucking pain to deal with).

I use to hate these guys but have grown to love them and let them live:
    Centipedes are excellent for control of cockroaches.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Whatever that thing is that can swim up your dick and implant itself.

Humans.

They're the only things capable of being such cunts as to "hate an animal" for nothing other than being alive and living by instinct. Just makes you a sad petty waste of space.

Tbh though i shouldn't even hate humans. 99% of them live like cattle and livestock, they just have bigger fences.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    They did all the possible tests... And the conclusion at the end was: There is NOTHING in my area (I'm from Serbia btw) that has such "venom" or whatever it might be.... BUT, God knows where that shit has been before it "stung" or "bitten" me and therefor, it passed some sort of something into me.

Had ~39.5-40.5 C body fever for like 50 days and also that area where I got stung was red"ish"/purple. And my whole leg (from below the knee cap) was... 1 big mass of tissue. Thx God, it all came back to normal, without any scars.

Thank you for your concern buddy

and yeah... just to confirm- I HATE THEM!
    Lol! I can see why. And makes sense that a insect which can sting you , is injecting it's stinger into your body and thus can inject a germ which may happen to be on the stinger. I do not think that is normal however. As a former bee keeper, I use to get stung more than once every time I would work with them. Once was 8 times. Even with all the protective coverings I wore and smoking them to calm them down some.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I'd say parasitic worms, they're annoying af.

And sometimes they ruin all the fun, I mean, sometimes you want to eat some fresh fish that hasn't been frozen yet, but, ugh,there they squirm... T_T So you just shove the whole fish inside the fridge for a couple of days to get rid of as many parasites as you can before you can finally start cooking it >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    Anything with more than 4 legs. Absolutely anything.
    Truth right here.

Centipedes?

Kill it with fire.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, they don't bother me and I mostly don't bother them and they're fun to look at sometimes.

They take care of the wolf and yellow spiders for me along with the occasional ant issue.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Which animal do I hate? The Internet Edgelord.

- - - Updated - - -

Meet these fuzzy little fellows.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_processionary

In Spain there are everywhere in spring, infest all the parks. If one of them falls on you or crawls on you (can happen if you lie in the grass or just walk under trees) they give your horrible fucking rashes which take days to stop itching and burning.

If dogs sniff them or eat them they can die.

If there would be an animal I hate these would get pretty close. But really I don't care and they are mostly avoidable if you just keep in mind that they are around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Most bugs especially cockroaches, wasps, gnats and mosquitoes. Yuckkk!! Rats and hogs are disgusting too.
    Humans. They're ridiculous.

Honey badger cause he doesn't give a shit.

5+ Year Old Account
    German roaches are the worst.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cyclists who take up a lane of traffic going 20 mph under the speed limit.