Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    I gotta say, if we're going on petty things like looks, Dany definitely is a challenger. But it's probably not that; or even some other idea of competition. I think Sansa just has some sort of PTSD and lack of ability to trust anymore. Dany looks like a two faced woman hungry for power.
    To be clear, my point was that women can act this way towards others, but I do think that there's a lot of reasons why, in this specific case, Sansa is acting the way she is. I think Mavick sums things up well, so instead of typing those reasons out I'll just quote their post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    Sansa has bred into her character at this point a reason to distrust anyone not in her family or that she truly knows. One example of this was not trusting Brienne when she first introduced herself. She also has said that men in love do stupid things, so Jon telling her he trusts her means little. As for Tyrion, I think her trust in his judgement has taken a severe hit, as per her conversation with him regarding trusting Cersei, and the line of "I used to think you were the cleverest man I knew". I totally get this coming from her. She is all about the North ruling themselves and I don't see her changing that anytime soon pending what happens in the last couple episodes.
    Thanks for this, as it sums it up well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    I really hope this is wrong.
    I've been looking at every leak for ages, and not one of them said Missandei gets beheaded and Rhaegal gets shot down by Euron. Any theory saying that Rhaegal gets shot down is an obvious thing to say, I never saw one of them mixed with Missandei getting beheaded. So I am calling bullshit.

It's probably someone that edits their theories as leaks drop.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-05-06 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I've been looking at every leak for ages, and not one of them said Missandei gets beheaded and Rhaegal gets shot down by Euron. Any theory saying that Rhaegal gets shot down is an obvious thing to say, I never saw one of them mixed with Missandei getting beheaded. So I am calling bullshit.
    There's a reddit thread that's had Missandei's beheading listed as a leak for weeks.

Anyway, I kinda wish they'd ended the series at the last episode. I'm just over here scratching my head going, "Why" to so many decisions. Ugh.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    There's a reddit thread that's had Missandei's beheading listed as a leak for weeks.

Anyway, I kinda wish they'd ended the series at the last episode. I'm just over here scratching my head going, "Why" to so many decisions. Ugh.
    Link please.

I wasn't saying people didn't say these things would happen, what I am saying is, there is no list of leaks with these things together.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-05-06 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link please.

I wasn't saying people didn't say these things would happen, what I am saying is, there is no list of leaks with these things together.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...t_episodes_46/

This post is from only two days ago, but the leaks referenced go back months. The oldest accurate leaks appear to be from 9 months ago.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

They are really setting up a shitshow here. After this episode though I'm much more comfortable making predictions.

Danearys is set up for some real carnage but also heroism. Over the years it's always one step back two forward for her, and her dragon's death plus the betrayal of Varys plus the death of her BFF quite clearly sets her up for her final Jesus moment. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned into a magical ball of fire, flew through the sky and crashed into Cersei's bedroom. People that want a mad queen ending are also in for a bit of disappointment since that card is finally played now with two more episodes to go.

Jon is set up for tragedy unfortunately. Mentions of starks don't fare well south, him being undead and the farewells don't look good for him. Tormund saying to him he has the real north in him though might just be what saves him from death; maybe he'll end up north of the wall when this is all over.

Cersei is now 100% indisputably dead. The only question is how will she die. Will Daenerys get her revenge? I don't think so, but maybe. More likely it is either Jaime or Arya, both of whom are coming for her ass. Jaime is the more obvious choice, since he appears to be going back to Cersei out of irresistible loyalty, but I think it is more likely that Cersei will kill him. Not sure who to put my money on. I can see Cersei killing herself before anyone can get to her as well.

Clegane-gate is also 100% happening. May the best man win.

Lastly, Varys' betrayal makes me a bit sad because it wasn't well written. He is supposed to be wiser than that. I thought the fallen genius storyline was Tyrion's. In any case, to me this clearly sets up Cersei being betrayed instead in the remainder of the season. The look Euron gave Cersei is yet another sign. I thought that the golden company might betray her, but it looks like Euron is not as dumb as he looks and will probably.. jump ship before the curtains close.

Also kinda sad that Qyburn was disposed of like that as a character. I put him in the same league as Tyrion, Varys and Littlefinger, but in his own words lol he is no more than Cersei's mouthpiece.

Sansa betraying Jon like that is also not a good sign, for Jon. We don't have time for him to go north again and see him forgive her. I'm having a hard time predicting more specific things for Jon but it's not looking good.

Overall I seriously doubt now that either Jon or Dany will end up on the throne. No doubt Dany will get the throne, but she will not sit on it at the end of episode 6. Tyrion saying she will make the right decision might mean that she will break the wheel, set up some sort of government (perhaps Gendry?) and then fly off away from the world or maybe just back to the east where she really belongs. I don't think she would force the throne on Jon either for obvious reasons.

Anyway I think I am onto something here. We will know in a couple of weeks I guess

10+ Year Old Account

It's probably someone that edits their theories as leaks drop.
    Missandei's beheading has been plastered all over /tv/ for a good while. You're just not looking hard enough, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account

This post is from only two days ago, but the leaks referenced go back months. The oldest accurate leaks appear to be from 9 months ago.
    Yeah I saw that thread, I was looking for an old leak mentioning Missandei and Rhaegal's death together.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Missandei's beheading has been plastered all over /tv/ for a good while. You're just not looking hard enough, apparently.
    See above...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    How can you not see a big fleet while you are FUCKING FLYING?! Also those are balistas, not some anti aerial technology with the best aim possible. Nobody expected all dragons to survive, but why not kill it during episode 3, would have made more sense and avoid this kind of thing.

All that celebration in the north is fine, if it wasn't for the fact that there's not much time left until the end of the series, stop wasting time. And fucking Bronn out of nowhere making demands.
    I think Im giving the writers too much credit, or someone fought for the way that scene played out, but Kings Landing is in a very good spot as far as defending a port goes. Look at the bay on any map of Westeros, there's tons of places to ambush an invading fleet.

Balistas are obvious OP in the GoT world though...you would think they'd be everywhere and not just when the plot calls for them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I saw that thread, I was looking for an old leak mentioning Missandei and Rhaegal's death together.
    Part B seems to have that covered, though I'm not sure how much they took from each leak.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Yeah, I honestly cannot believe it's true. That would be.....horrific storytelling. I don't research or look into leaks, but I don't mind them. And if these guys have been this accurate on their leaks so far - man, idk. That's fucking dire.
    I would have preferred not to have read the leak, personally, but now that I have...I'm still calling bullshit, even if there have been accurate leaks. There's just no way.

....Right?? This is a disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    See above...
    Yeah, the /tv/ leaks have:
    -Rhaegal getting shot down by ourboy Euron
    -Missandei getting beheaded
    -Varys jumping ship
    etc.

-Varys jumping ship
    etc.
    The leaks are believable honestly.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they will have Arya kill Cersei. She got the Night King kill they won't have her kill Cersei as well. Jaime will probably kill Cersei is my best guess, while Arya and The Hound kill The Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I think Im giving the writers too much credit, or someone fought for the way that scene played out, but Kings Landing is in a very good spot as far as defending a port goes. Look at the bay on any map of Westeros, there's tons of places to ambush an invading fleet.

Balistas are obvious OP in the GoT world though...you would think they'd be everywhere and not just when the plot calls for them.
    That wasn't at KL. They were headed to Dragonstone. Hell, Tyrion and Varys conversation took place in the Seat of Dragonstone where we saw Dany land at Westeros.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the episode. I think they made the right decision to focus the ending on the Iron Throne, the Night King was more an event going on around this time and the intrigue and conflict that has been built up is more interesting that the dead (which we pretty much knew wouldn't win). Yes the episode has it's flaws, I'm not convinced Rhaegal should have died so blindly. It would have been more impressive if they had the two Dragons defending the ships and Rhaegal being killed forcing Daenerys to retreat.

I'm glad they sparked the match for Daenerys to turn Drogon on King's Landing. Whether she actually will or not is a different story, the only thing I think that will happen is that the fleet will be torched by Drogon, because I don't see any other naval or aerial force capable of removing it. Yara's fleet is gone, Daenerys fleet is gone. The only ships left are Euron's.

If they go complete with Mad Queen with Daenerys she will be doomed. I already think it's very likely. If she burns down King's Landing she loses Varys and Tyrion. Her only other loyalist is Grey Worm, and with Missandei's death I don't see him lasting much longer. Jon ruling as King with Sansa as Warden of the North seems very likely to me. I don't know if Drogon will die or become Jon's when Daenery dies but I think she's doomed.

Euron is dead one way or another. I kind of expect Varys to die at the hands of Daenerys. Cleganebowl will happen as well. As for Arya, I kind of think she may die to Cersei. Jaime will return to Cersei's side but kill Cersei. I wouldn't be surprised to Tyrion also die by Cersei's hand. Or by Bronn when he can't be given his castle.

I expect Jon, Sansa, Brienne, Gendry and Davos to survive. Davos will be Jon's hand as King, Sansa Warden of the North, Gendry and Brienne to be the new lords of the Realm (Storm's Landing and High Garden).
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    -Varys jumping ship
    etc.
    Can you show me these being shown together more than a week ago?
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-05-06 at 04:17 AM.

Oooo that's pretty good. I can see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I would have preferred not to have read the leak, personally, but now that I have...I'm still calling bullshit, even if there have been accurate leaks. There's just no way.

....Right?? This is a disaster.
    The leaks are legit. There is no way that a person could have correctly guessed the three major plot points of this last episode. The odds of that are close to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

The decision to split was already stupid enough, they even made sure to show Greyworm moving his army piece from the map to the sea. They know Cersei have a huge fleet, and still decide to take what's left by sea. I mean, if everyone marched together, Euron's fleet would have been absolutely useless.

Those balistas also shoot like it's a god damn machine gun and with absurd force, enough to destroy another fleet like it's nothing, but Dany has an aura called "plot armor" which protected her dragon, while the other got destroyed by an aimbot script.