Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope. Immortality and immunity to diseases was a gift from the Aspects and the arcane power came from the Well of Eternity
    Edit: damn page updates
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Nordrassil didn't even exist back then.

The Night elves were immortal beings thanks to the WoE.
    After the WotA they planted Nordrassil over Hyjals new WoE to cover it's power.

And THEN the tree got blessed by the Aspects.
    By Alex to extend the trees strength and vitality, by Ysera to attune it to the ED and by Noz to grant the Nelves immortality again.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-05-05 at 05:50 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    But Kajamite existed even before the sundering and might be existing during the heights of the Black Empire. Who knows Goblin was the first creation of Mimiron instead of the Earthen races and mechagnomes.

According to an entry about Kajamite and Goblins, Mimiron experimented on a lifeform living in the forest near Ulduar. So, it only means Stormy peaks prior to it's glaciation used to be a lush jungle or forrest.
    and that changes nothing of my assertion that it's a natural mineral and not a ichorous element.

also "near" has a different context to titan watchers, it very likely means the sholazar basin as i doubt stormpeaks bears grew out of the snow.
    Last edited by Malikath; 2019-05-05 at 06:36 PM. Reason: edit for correction

Goblins did not evolve from Gilgoblins. Goblins CREATED Gilgoblins. Specifically, their entire race was created by Hobart Grapplehammer.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gilgoblin
    Last edited by nesjake; 2019-05-05 at 10:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the "Before the Storm" novel, it is implied that that the goblins mining of kaja'mite on Kezan may have caused the first Cataclysm?

I kind of remember the excerpt and I think it was implying that, even back then, kaja'mite was just azerite.

However in BfA, there are areas with stuff directly labeled as kaja'mite in some areas of Zuldazar. Who knows what is what anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nesjake View Post
    Goblins did not evolve from Giblins. Goblins CREATED Giblins. Specifically, their entire race was created by Hobart Grapplehammer.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gilgoblin
    And now he's being sued for it.

This fucking game, lmao
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2019-05-05 at 06:07 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    and that changes nothing of my assertion that it's a natural mineral and not a ichorous element.

also "near" has a different context to titan watchers, it very likely means the sholazar basin as i doubt stormpeaks bears grew out of the snow.
    I am entertaining the fact that Stormy Peaks might not be icy prior to the Sundering and the same with Icecrown. Maybe when the crescent shaped landmass moved northern was the only time the upper regions became icy.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Edit: damn page updates
    Nope, nope aaaaaand nope.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope, nope aaaaaand nope.
    And what exactly is wrong in my post?

Nordrassil didn't exist pre WotA, that's a fact, Alexstrasza sprouted it with an enchanted seed.
    The WoE was the source of the night elves power, immortality and evolution, that's a fact aswell.
    Nordrassil was planted above the new WoE on top of M. Hyjal to hide it's arcane energies and it got blessed by the aspects of which one of the blessing was immortality to all night elves given by Nozdormu, that is once again a fact.

Here, page 114 from chronicle 1:
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-05-06 at 01:58 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

On page 93 of Chronicle Volume 1 when it is talking about how the dark trolls evolved into night elves, it says that the WoE made them "virtually immortal." So... there you go.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whiip View Post
    On page 93 of Chronicle Volume 1 when it is talking about how the dark trolls evolved into night elves, it says that the WoE made them "virtually immortal." So... there you go.
    Which is nothing but lies. Those drowned became ghosts, wraiths, spectres and banshees and NE of Darnassus becomes wisp. Call it immortality if you must.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Which is nothing but lies. Those drowned became ghosts, wraiths, spectres and banshees and NE of Darnassus becomes wisp. Call it immortality if you must.
    You are aware that "immortal" usually just means "won't die of old age" right? They can still be drowned or murdered or what have you.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.