Many leaks mention that the Night King's story is far from over and that Bran will travel to the past and learn about the purpose of the Night King. I am expecting a shocking twist in the final scene of the show: Either Bran becomes the new Night King, or the old Night King is reincarnated in a baby (maybe the one from season 4) and Tormund sees that. Such an ending would be a teaser for what's to come: The original Long Night prequel that features the Night King.

Or maybe DnD was just fucking with us Night King fans when he said that he couldn't tell if his story was finished in the show.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Many leaks mention that the Night King's story is far from over and that Bran will travel to the past and learn about the purpose of the Night King. I am expecting a shocking twist in the final scene of the show: Either Bran becomes the new Night King, or the old Night King is reincarnated in a baby (maybe the one from season 4) and Tormund sees that. Such an ending would be a teaser for what's to come: The original Long Night prequel that features the Night King.

Or maybe DnD was just fucking with us Night King fans when he said that he couldn't tell if his story was finished in the show.
    It's bullshit, they only said that so fans would still watch their fanfiction story.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    I have felt more sorrow for the deaths of dragons and dire wolves than I have for any character other than Ned Stark so far.
    Thank god there weren't any elephants, I'd hate to see Drogon roast Dumbo..

Also many popular leaks confirm that the Night King's story is far from over.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Danny beats Cersei, Arya stabs Danny and Jon, Sansa sits on the Iron Throne?

Sure would be a plot twist
    With how this season was that ending would be the best ) sad as it sounds

So what now? Cersei lose/die next episode, a conflict begins for the iron throne with 2 camps, one support John, one support Dani (tho I would say if that will happen, John, is the favorite here) Dani go berserk and blame John, at this point I'm 99% sure both die and another will be king/queen, John killing Dani would be to damn obvious, I don't know what to say, if next 2 episodes are not something extraordinary plot-wise I will rank GoT as the most disappointed finally out of tons of tv show i seen by a long shot consider the status of this show (as one if not the greatest show ever made and the damn hype around the last season)

Also when Littlefinger died, DnD never came out and said "We can't confirm that his story is finished", but they did for the Night King. Why?

man this was way off :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    She also told Arya that they would meet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Brienne
    Gilly
    Greyworm
    Maaaaybe Tormund

Jorah lives and, currently, is my favourite to become the prince who was promised. He's been reborn metaphorically, he has a sword called Heartsbane and no one else would have a bigger and more depressing sacrifice to create Lightbringer.

Also many popular leaks confirm that the Night King's story is far from over.
    To be continued in the Long Night prequel series

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    12 hours of black screen per season.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    And the show's ending will obviously tie into the prequel. It is an opportunity that even a moron would take, so DnD wouldn't miss the chance to promote their prequel about the Night King but tying the show's ending to the prequel.

15+ Year Old Account
    And the show's ending will obviously tie into the prequel. It is an opportunity that even a moron would take, so DnD wouldn't miss the chance to promote their prequel about the Night King but tying the show's ending to the prequel.
    Yeah. Apparent happy ending with a closure, but just before the ending credits.......BLUE EYES.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

There's two episodes remaining to deal with Dany going (probably) mad, Cercei getting rekt, the inevitable Cleganebowl, Arya doing Arya things, Sansa-kickstarted Stark family drama if applicable, Jon's fate, Tyrion's fate, Jaime approaching and probably killing Cercei, and other outstanding plot threads such as Euron and his fleet or Varys being Varys. I very much doubt there's time for an actually interesting and fulfilling side-story featuring Bran to complete his arc now that the threat that has entirely defined his story arc got dusted by his otherwise uninvolved sister.

The Night King is done, Bran is done, the Three-Eyed-Raven was glorified bait, that's it that's all. Episode 5 will be the fight for King's Landing, and episode 6 will be the fallout and conclusion. At best the series's final scene will be something stupid like Bran becoming the new NK/creating a White Walker with little to no foreshadowing for shock value and/or hyping the prequel.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    and I loved that Sandor and Arya are heading to King's Landing together as well.
    to eat all the f00kin chicken in king's landin'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Why does Danny care if Sansa wants the north to be just the north? She freed people all the time. Why not do it again?
    Because before Aegeon the conquer, westeros was a mess, constant war, only through the Targaryen dynasty did the whole realm get peace.
    I wouldn't trust those medieval savages to live in peace should they all have their own mini-kingdom again...

Almost spit my food out at this. THAT. SHIT. IS. DONE. If you are clinging to that you are just living in denial. Also these "Always needs to be a NK" posts are dumber than most of the shit DnD are doing.

ALL The Beyond the wall lore will be saved for the prequel series.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Another crazy ass prediction that in my mind justifies Bran still being alive. Bran actually is the Night King. Time travel via tree magic is already established. The Night King came to see Bran at Winterfell and warged into Bran and/or the trees before dying. Jon is basically an undead and after he kills Dany and takes the Iron Throne, the last shot of the season is Jon sitting on the throne with his eyes turning blue from being warged into by the Night King.
    realy dude?
    this sounds familiar, i think i know a character from a game, Arthas or something from a game called world of something

Almost spit my food out at this. THAT. SHIT. IS. DONE. If you are clinging to that you are just living in denial.
    I don't care, DnD didn't say that his story was finished (and they were obviously talking about Game of Thrones since it was an interview about that and not the prequel), and many of the most popular leaks clearly say that the Night King's story is far from over. You have mental problems if people speculating make you so mad.

Also when Littlefinger died, DnD never came out and said "We can't confirm that his story is finished", but they did for the Night King. Why?
    Jesus, give it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Err, still confused about that Bronn scene. Did they really throw four seasons of character development overboard just for...well I don't even know what for, the scene had no impact whatsoever.
    Bronn's been a sellsword literally the entire show. His one motivating factor is money.

He was promised a castle, over and over, and has continually failed to receive said castle, so now he's pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Why does Danny care if Sansa wants the north to be just the north? She freed people all the time. Why not do it again?
    Because Daenerys doesn't "free people". She removes their current rules, and institutes herself in their place.

She hasn't "freed" anyone, with the SMALL exception of freeing some slaves to be "free" in the sense that they serve under her rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The actual hell was that with Jaime?

I mean him and Brienne yeah that was awesome but then going off to be with Cersei? Literally threw a good chunk of character development out of the window.
    Not all character development is positive. That's a moment of tragedy. That's Jaime trying to be a better person, a different person, and realizing, in the end, he still loves Cersei and has to go back to her.

Tragic outcomes are not mistakes or "bad writing".

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Jesus, give it up.
    I won't, because DnD didn't say that his story was finished, and it's YOUR speculation that they were talking about the prequel (and extremely unlikely since that interview was about Game of Thrones).

I don't care, DnD didn't say that his story was finished (and they were obviously talking about Game of Thrones since it was an interview about that and not the prequel), and many of the most popular leaks clearly say that the Night King's story is far from over. You have mental problems if people speculating make you so mad.
    Im not mad. More amused that there are people who think this. You lot are only prolonging your disappointment. There will not be further development of Beyond the wall lore in GoT. It would steal content from the new show.