And another cringefest filler episode. Show has become really poor sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    I won't, because DnD didn't say that his story was finished, and it's YOUR speculation that they were talking about the prequel (and extremely unlikely since that interview was about Game of Thrones).
    Your theory is extremely unlikely. I'm betting on a prequel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Im not mad. More amused that there are people who think this. You lot are only prolonging your disappointment. There will not be further development of Beyond the wall lore in GoT. It would steal content from the new show.
    Not really. The original Long Night covered THE ENTIRE WORLD and went as far as Yi-Ti (GoT's version of China). That time period has a lot of potential to explore new places that have never been seen before. Just because it's about the Night King and he is associated with the Land of Always Winter doesn't mean the show has to focus ONLY on that region, it could explore the south of Westeros, Essos (which was never the focus of Game of Thrones), and Yi-Ti as well. Essos in particular could play an even greater role than Westeros since the faith of Ri'hlor and the myth of Azor Ahai are Essosi legends.

Not really. The original Long Night covered THE ENTIRE WORLD and went as far as Yi-Ti (GoT's version of China). That time period has a lot of potential to explore new places that have never been seen before. Just because it's about the Night King and he is associated with the Land of Always Winter doesn't mean the show has to focus ONLY on that region, it could explore the south of Westeros, Essos (which was never the focus of Game of Thrones), and Yi-Ti as well. Essos in particular could play an even greater role than Westeros since the faith of Ri'hlor and the myth of Azor Ahai are Essosi legends.
    The Prequel series is going to focus on the CotF, the first men and the making of the NK. It is known. But hey you believe whatever, I hope you are not too disappointed when GoT ends and Bran hasn't said another word(seriously, I would not at all be surprised if we are just done with him in his favorite chair from history).
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It's almost as if the rule actually says that intentionally using them to troll or annoy others is forbidden. Not using them when you think they are called for.
    Spoiler tags are not to be used in this thread
    Seems like they are not to be used in this thread.

I dont really care. But its pretty clear that this thread is not the place for spoiler free GoT discussion, that includes leaks.

I just don't understand why people who are hopeful about the Night King's return need to be mocked and even bullied at times. It's the same thing with Littlefinger's fans. Just let us speculate lol, not everyone has to be petty and pessimistic about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Thank god there weren't any elephants, I'd hate to see Drogon roast Dumbo..
    Why, that would be awesome. Jon is riding Drogon, sees that Dumbo stole the blue feather from his mother's crypt in order to be able to fly, get all mad and dracarissy and feeds the people rack of elephant for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Why, that would be awesome. Jon is riding Drogon, sees that Dumbo stole the blue feather from his mother's crypt in order to be able to fly, get all mad and dracarissy and feeds the people rack of elephant for weeks
    Funny, Veep had a line in the last episode where She gave the OK to kill a terrorist. The guy had a private zoo, with elephants, who got all burned up when they killed the guy. I laughed pretty hard, feel like it was a subtle nod to GoT.

i would have loved to see chuck norris play a role in this show

I just don't understand why people who are hopeful about the Night King's return need to be mocked and even bullied at times. It's the same thing with Littlefinger's fans. Just let us speculate lol, not everyone has to be petty and pessimistic about everything.
    Mocked and Bullied, lol ok.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The Prequel series is going to focus on the CotF, the first men and the making of the NK. It is known. But hey you believe whatever, I hope you are not too disappointed when GoT ends and Bran hasn't said another word(seriously, I would not at all be surprised if we are just done with him in his favorite chair from history).
    Yea the problem is here that the end to the "Winter" stoyline was completely botched and rushed, and NK was one-shotted by a little girl. Who even cares what his origin was now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    If someone wants to infract me for using spoiler tags they are free to do so.
    Well I hope you feel guilty for your reckless use of spoiler tags. Just seeing them there has completely ruined my whole day and I"ll be complaining here for hours about it
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yea the problem is here that the end to the "Winter" stoyline was completely botched and rushed, and NK was one-shotted by a little girl. Who even cares what his origin was now.

Fuck if I know, but thats the way she goes boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    I have a feeling he'll die.
    Melli did say he would.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    D&D will probably have Dany kill Vary and that turns Tyrion against her
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    So predictions for the last two episodes.

Jamie will meet with Cersei, have crazy make-up sex, then Jamie will try to strangle her. Then the Iron Fleet will sneak up behind him and kill him instead.
    Tormund and Ghost will reach the wall, and the wildlings will cross through the breach into the north... the Iron fleet will be there and kill them all.
    Daenerys will catch Cersei in the open while riding Drogon. She will have Drogon torch her to death... except the smoke will clear and Cersei will just smile at her. Then the Iron Fleet will appear and kill Drogon.
    The Hound and The Mountain will have an epic fight. Of course the Iron Fleet will show up and kill them both before we get a resolution.
    Cersei will appear to win the battle at King's Landing. Then the Iron Fleet will switch sides and kill her.

Jon and Dany will decide to rule together and will drag up an old picnic table to replicate the winterfell style of ruling by sitting at the kitchen table. Then the table will turn out to secretly be the Iron Fleet, who will kill them.

The show ends when it turns out the Iron Fleet was secretly Arya wearing a face of a boat. Then we find out Arya was actually a boat all along. Then she dies of an infected bruise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is no one else wondering how Hot Pie is doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Hes got his own online bakery selling Direwolve cookies, hes doing fine.

Talking about the actor btw, the actor really did make his own bakery from his GoT fame and if you want a direwolf cookie you can order em
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    And another cringefest filler episode. Show has become really poor sadly
    Yet you keep watching.

MMO Champ has turned into quite the cesspool. Wowhead really did a number on this site stealing all the thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Yet you keep watching.

MMO Champ has turned into quite the cesspool. Wowhead really did a number on this site stealing all the thunder.
    Yet you keep posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    He opened a StarBucks in Wintertown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Yet you keep watching.

10 years invested, 2 eps left you expect people to just cut and run? Besides it IS something to watch, no matter how poorly written.