Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Because absolutely nothing should be above criticism.
    Well, apparently, saying mean things about a certain POTUS or mocking boobies games is super verboten.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Well, apparently, saying mean things about a certain POTUS or mocking boobies games is super verboten.
    are you or are you not allowed to criticize trump?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    are you or are you not allowed to criticize trump?
    Depends on thwart, really.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Depends on thwart, really.
    lol that is true and funny
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Not surprising, religion is all about trying to protect itself from criticism instead of debating.
    Yeah that's pretty much the stupidest thing I've heard in a very long time, and you are being compared to AOC here.

Atheists and leftists are the ones who fear debate and criticism of their own beliefs. Christians have an entire field known as "apologetics" in which they defend the faith, including debates. Maybe you should learn a few things before embarrassing yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Discriminating or committing hate speech isn't criticism though.
    Hate speech could be criticism. It's just it was hateful thus it hurt someone's feelings.

Meanwhile in Canada, the liberal democratic haven of free speech.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...iological-male

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much the stupidest thing I've heard in a very long time, and you are being compared to AOC here.

Atheists and leftists are the ones who fear debate and criticism of their own beliefs. Christians have an entire field known as "apologetics" in which they defend the faith, including debates. Maybe you should learn a few things before embarrassing yourself.
    Dude the church literally murdered people that proved them wrong in the past. Now it's all about the smokescreen so no one realizes the wrongdoings and misconceptions it has.

7+ Year Old Account

This thread isn't about the left though. But yeah, both left and right wingers will try put their ideas above criticism when they know they can't win a debate.

15+ Year Old Account
    After 2 pages and hate speech being thrown left and right.
    What made her mockery into hate speech?

I don't see the point of this thread. When has Poland been presented as free speech Utopia for the sarcasm of the OP to be warranted?

So what @PrimaryColor said was the stupidest thing you've heard in a long time and you instantly decided to one-up them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Being religious isn't a choice. You can't just will yourself into belief. You either believe or you don't.
    So people who find faith later in life and people who abandon it, do not make a choice?

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. Hate speech is along the lines of "these fucking inbred (insert religion) shouldn't be allowed to be here" or "kill all (insert religion)" or calling them rapists or other things. That's not criticism at all.
    Saying someone shouldn't be somewhere is free speech. A physically violent threat is its own violation, not be conflated with hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    After 2 pages and hate speech being thrown left and right.
    What made her mockery into hate speech?
    Not hate speech. She got in trouble for "offending religious feelings". Which for a fucked up reason is penalized in Poland (though by magical coincidence only in cases when its Catholics' feelings that are being offended).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Being religious isn't a choice. You can't just will yourself into belief. You either believe or you don't.
    LOL WHAT 10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Starting to believe or losing belief isn't a choice, no.
    So, is it genticly infused in those people or are the just quick or slow learners?

Wasnt man created in gods image with a free will and all that.
    If so one could at least merit them the gift of reasoning and come to a conclusion either way they go?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not hate speech. She got in trouble for "offending religious feelings". Which for a fucked up reason is penalized in Poland (though by magical coincidence only in cases when its Catholics' feelings that are being offended).
    Yes I read it, I simply took an ironic jab at the posters getting all riled up making hate speech YES/NO! posts

7+ Year Old Account
    I never said it wasn't. The disrespectful comment about "fucking inbred" is what would make it hate speech. Funny how you ignored that.
    We don't have hate speech law in the US... It's not consistent with free speech.

Then nothing is really a choice in life. Because either you believe this or that which controls how you act and what your morals are. So nothing is a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Ah boomzy defending authoritarian regimes to "own" the politically correct libs who dont have an entire government and jail political opponents. you are a true intellectual, jordan peterson fan i assume?
    Wait, are you saying the Orange one is now jailing political opponents and having them killed? You really should report that if you have any evidence of this..

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.