Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    I am also doubting if Rhaegal is dead and if he is will the Lord of Light step in a revive him? Melisandre clearly said Jon is the Prince That Was Promised and they haven't addressed it at all and if anything last episode and this one were the perfect times to address it.

They are very vague on Rhaegal right now along with unsure of his death(or at least the wording indicates it), and the next episode preview made me think it as well.

Nobody knows what is out west which is why Ayra wants to go west.
    Unless they can fix that hole in its neck, im pretty sure its dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_v6VINwkEk

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Lol this is great.

Great what? Summary of what this person read on the internet? Posted May 2nd and contains nothing new or imaginative. He took a bunch of great internet posts and cut out what he did not like and put up a basterdized version of the original authors' work. He even had 4 days to prepare it all (at least twice as long as others) and came up with this?

You know how hard it would be to fire a projectile from a rocking boat to hit a flying dragon at hundreds of yards away?

Pretty ****ing difficult.

Also the prose is getting pretty purple

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    I just saw the promo for episode 5. Euron looks to the sky rather shocked/surprised. It can be the only remaining dragon dany has, cause he knows about that one. What can it be?
    The Iron Space Fleet from the future, sailing through the sky to this moment in history to kill Euron who turns out to be a temporal anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Cersei is on Arya's list, IE we are expecting that.

D&D "We want to subvert expectation"......Pod to kill Cersei.
    Actually, it's Gendry. He became a Faceless Man on the spot to impress Arya so they can be together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Actually Ser Pounce will scratch/bite Cersei to death next episode. You wouldnt expect that so its good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone mentioned the four dragons on the astrolabe in the opening credits? I'm not sure what to think about that. Why four and not three?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    How is it possible to misinterpret the scene in the promo with Euron looking at the sky so wrong?... He is not worried, he is anticipating the dragon to attack.
    He didn't look worried (or surprised) to me, either. He looked like he was trying to make out what was going on and isn't quite sure of what he's really seeing. Maybe it will turn into worry, surprise, or alarm after the few moments we're shown.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    ......Except she hit him in practically the armpit and the spot they CLEARLY put it was directly mid chest and it wasn't wide, so no it was not a matter of a weak spot.
    I thought at first that she hit him in the top of his stomach, but below where the dragonglass was. The writers insist that she hit him in the chest, so my attitude at this point is: ok, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    I'd also like to add that Bran is the most useless character in the show. He can literally see what is happening everywhere and he is no help to anyone. He is fucking useless.
    Seriously.

You've got a dude who can effortlessly scout miles and miles of terrain, from the air, without putting anything at risk and likely without giving the enemy any warning or indication they've been seen. He can Warg into birds and cover as much territory as Dany and her dragons, without presenting a target, and likely covering way more terrain.

Does he use this tactically? Nah. He uses it when he's bored and never tells anyone anything.

The greatest problem with Bran is he should be the strategic lynchpin, way more so than the dragons. He's military intelligence, the dragons are just aerial artillery. Hell, Warg into some rats, scout out the palace, pass the info on to Arya once you find gaps in defenses, send her in to tickle Cersei in the throat with Needle, problem solved.

He's the most powerful individual in the show. And he sits on his chair brooding. The only important things he's done recently have been A> confirm Sam's research is correct, and B> be bait for the Night King.

Bran does nothing while Euron, an absolute moron on the show who actually thinks Cersei is pregnant with his baby, is somehow a strategic god with his fleet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Bran does nothing while Euron, an absolute moron on the show who actually thinks Cersei is pregnant with his baby, is somehow a strategic god with his fleet.
    How did Tyrion know she was pregnant by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How did Tyrion know she was pregnant by the way?
    Because of the private meeting they had last season during the big meeting episode
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Because of the private meeting they had last season during the big meeting episode
    I don't even remember any meeting. Oh well.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

After the Dragonpit when Tyrion went alone to see her.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Seriously.

You've got a dude who can effortlessly scout miles and miles of terrain, from the air, without putting anything at risk and likely without giving the enemy any warning or indication they've been seen. He can Warg into birds and cover as much territory as Dany and her dragons, without presenting a target, and likely covering way more terrain.

Does he use this tactically? Nah. He uses it when he's bored and never tells anyone anything.

The greatest problem with Bran is he should be the strategic lynchpin, way more so than the dragons. He's military intelligence, the dragons are just aerial artillery. Hell, Warg into some rats, scout out the palace, pass the info on to Arya once you find gaps in defenses, send her in to tickle Cersei in the throat with Needle, problem solved.

He's the most powerful individual in the show. And he sits on his chair brooding. The only important things he's done recently have been A> confirm Sam's research is correct, and B> be bait for the Night King.
    I mean if he is warging into rats in KL, he might as well use them to bite Cersei's throat as she sleeps. But nobody ever uses their superpowers correctly in any fiction, so GoT is unique there. Nobody has used wargs for scouting at any point in the show.

Mance had at least a couple dozen of them, and yet Stannis walked up an army close enough to poke them with spears before they noticed. We haven't actually seen any since, but if any still exist then they never should have been surprised at Hardhome, they should have scouted both Ramsey and noticed the Knights of the Vale before the battle of the Bastards and so forth.

But nobody has ever done any scouting in the entire show, because apparently they think it is cooler when giant armies pop out of nowhere. Which they do with perfect dramatic timing constantly, to the point that the Battle of Winterfell is literally the only battle in the entire show that one side didn't get ambushed by GAON (Giant Army Out of Nowhere)

How did Bran not see what Cersei was doing / planning. Dude can see everything that is going on and isn't helping them at all..

Yeah and when it comes to 'canon' it is "first come, first served". If GRRM decides to write the story in his books wildly different than what the TV show has delivered, then his writing is just revisionist fan fiction.
    You obviously have no idea what canon even means in the context of the situation, your post makes so little sense your fingers might as well have shit running out of them when typing.

Ending this here.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I mean if he is warging into rats in KL, he might as well use them to bite Cersei's throat as she sleeps. But nobody ever uses their superpowers correctly in any fiction, so GoT is unique there. Nobody has used wargs for scouting at any point in the show.
    I'd like to see that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    You obviously have no idea what canon even means in the context of the situation, your post makes so little sense your fingers might as well have shit running out of them when typing.

Ending this here.
    I think you should chill a bit and go outside or something if a thread about a TV show gets you this worked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Z a v i u s View Post
    How did Bran not see what Cersei was doing / planning. Dude can see everything that is going on and isn't helping them at all..
    Because ever since the showrunners ran out of material to adapt the writing has gone to shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post

Mance had at least a couple dozen of them, and yet Stannis walked up an army close enough to poke them with spears before they noticed. We haven't actually seen any since, but if any still exist then they never should have been surprised at Hardhome, they should have scouted both Ramsey and noticed the Knights of the Vale before the battle of the Bastards and so forth.

But nobody has ever done any scouting in the entire show, because apparently they think it is cooler when giant armies pop out of nowhere. Which they do with perfect dramatic timing constantly, to the point that the Battle of Winterfell is literally the only battle in the entire show that one side didn't get ambushed by GAON (Giant Army Out of Nowhere)
    It isn't just "not using superpowers ideally". It's "not using superpowers for anything". It's like if you wrote The Flash, and the only time Barry Allen used his speed was to get a drink from the kitchen without having to pause the movie he's watching. And you're not writing him as a layabout; he's still fighting supervillains and working to have them arrested. The idea of using his speed for anything but snack-grabbing just never occurs to him. Throughout the entire comic run.

There's even other speedsters, and none of them do anything useful with their abilities, either.

That's how asinine this is.

Hell, the warging doesn't even directly connect to the greensight stuff, and the two things Bran has done recently were both tied to greensight, not warging. And this is ignoring that greensight should mean he doesn't need to scout, because he already knows what he'd find.

"Hey, Dany, if you go to Dragonstone, Euron's got ships with scorpions and will try and kill your dragons. He'll be hiding at this precise location; why not sneak up behind him?"

The only reason NOT to say that is if he's trying to get Dany and her dragons killed. Which, if true, fair enough, but there's any number of times he could've helped out other people. Sansa, at the very least.