Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Hundreds of experts said there was russian collusion also...

Nothing but another stir of bullshit from partisan hacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You don't have to be a liberal necessarily to be part of the "the resistance". I probably hate your guts and think you're a pretty bad Republican/Conservative if you do, but you're not necessarily a liberal.
    Wow it must be pretty lonely having 70% of the population against you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh, so you're a secret liberal or a fake conservative, then? There are no "real conservatives" or "good Republicans" unless they're 100% behind Trump, then?
    It makes a good case as to why Trumpkins are viewed as a Cult that's for sure.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Oh, so you're a secret liberal or a fake conservative, then? There are no "real conservatives" or "good Republicans" unless they're 100% behind Trump, then?
    well he claims to not be a Trump fan so that must be real awkward for him trying to twist himself and everyone into so many knots.

Yeah generally speaking, I don't tend to keep friends with people who side with my political adversaries on fundamental concepts. Pretty weird, I know.
    So you live in a self-made echo chamber. I dunno about you, but I don't let political ideologies purely fuel who I am friends with. It can be a factor in it, but it's rarely ever a determining factor, in part because I value having a diversity of views rather than just hang around with folks that reinforce my opinions/beliefs.

Also, that's some insane ideological purity testing right there.

I've disowned a sibling because of political differences and pretty much had them excommunicated from the family. Harbor opinions that are antithetical to my way of life, you can see yourself out. You have to remove leftist ideology root-and-stem.
    I'm glad to read that you're at least open about your political extremism.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Hundreds of experts said there was russian collusion also...

Nothing but another stir of bullshit from partisan hacks.
    Yeah I remember that. Also hundreds of experts saying Iran would hold true to the JCPOA.

I've disowned a sibling because of political differences and pretty much had them excommunicated from the family. Harbor opinions that are antithetical to my way of life, you can see yourself out. You have to remove leftist ideology root-and-stem.
    glad to see they're living a better life without you in it.

Nothing extreme about it. In fact it's pretty fucking reasonable. Why try to get along when we shouldn't?
    I dunno. I've got extended family that are angry, vehement, low-information Trump supporters. Do you know what we do when we hang out? We don't talk politics during family gatherings (which aren't super often so it's easy to catch up on other topics). We've managed to get along despite our political differences and strong views about each others ideologies. It's really not that difficult unless you're an extremist who can't handle opposing political views.

Don't go all Godwin on me, now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality

Don't go all Godwin on me, now.

A liberal/leftist complaining about godwin? Comedy gold

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    A liberal/leftist complaining about godwin? Comedy gold
    why is this sock account still here.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    And how many of those 450 voted for Trump? Once you have that answer, you should begin to smell the strong stench of horseshit partisan hackery.

These kinds of contortions never cease to amaze me.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tijuana and Hooked in the same thread....

..remind me again why it's OK to keep sock puppet accounts?
    Last edited by Captain N; 2019-05-07 at 05:29 PM. Reason: cross reading thread edit
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Tijuana, Hooked, and Supertony all in the same thread....

how come those guys get to be banned and I dont

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Tijuana and Hooked in the same thread....

I thought they sounded familiar. Huh.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Sounds like your sibling has dodged quite the bullet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Sounds like your sibling has dodged quite the bullet.
    How much do you want to bet "excommunicated for political differences" is Republispeak for "kicked out of home for being gay and now living in some Democrat urban center making me secretly resentful of my miserable rural existence"? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    And how many of those 450 voted for Trump? Once you have that answer, you should begin to smell the strong stench of horseshit partisan hackery.

I am sure some did. I wonder what could have happened over the 3ish years that would have changed their opinion......

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post

So I'm clear, a lawyer that voted for Trump is obviously biased against him and taints his/her view of the report......but you guys tout Barr as gospel who not only voted for Trump but was given the highest lawyer position in the land by Trump specifically because he was biased for Trump?

Be honest just once, and acknowledge your bullshit hypocrisy.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yeah I remember that. Also hundreds of experts saying Iran would hold true to the JCPOA.
    and they have so....