Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What if the boss fight is inside AND ontop of him?

If a Human ejaculates inside him, will the offspring gain that Human’s potential?

Can old Gods even have offspring?

So many questions, so few answers.

Chances are we’ll just fight him like we fought Yogg and C’thun. He’s too big for a regular fight if the black empire pictures are their true form. Same reason we didn’t fight Sargeras.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-05-07 at 05:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    What would be kinda cool if boom we are fighting him and losing, and then our Titan wakes up and just rips it out of the planet

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Jaina was a boss.
    She's not a racial leader. Btw, she wasn't even killed, unlike all the others.

Nice try, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    The "Madness of Deathwing" fight should of been a very fun fight. On paper, it sounded/looked amazing. The implementation of it, however...

Speaking of Deathwing's human model; they made official artwork for it and even an in-game model. I never once saw it. Whatever happened with that?
    I think the only time we see his human form is during a quest in blasted lands and back in mop during the cloak questline as vision we had to defeat with wrathion.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post

Nice try, though.
    bUt ShEs LoRd aDmIrAl oF KuLtIraS!!!1

The "Madness of Deathwing" fight should of been a very fun fight. On paper, it sounded/looked amazing. The implementation of it, however...

Speaking of Deathwing's human model; they made official artwork for it and even an in-game model. I never once saw it. Whatever happened with that?
    I think the only time it was used was for the joke quest where you punch him in the face after riding a flying motorcycle with a whore in the side car.

Nice try, though.
    What about mekkatorque? He’s the king of the gnomes/racial leader of the gnomes. He “died” more than Jaina did. He’s frozen currently and we have no way of getting him out atm. We had two alliance leaders as raid bosses in BoD, one of them being a racial leader and the other being a very prominent mage/almost leader of the Kirin tor.

To say that the alliance will never have someone important as a raid boss is completely wrong no matter how you try and spin it. We just had a raid with 2 important alliance characters as bosses.

How many racial leaders did the horde have as raid bosses? Garrosh and who else? Nazgrim wasn’t a racial leader, he’s closer to Jaina. Rastakhan wasn’t integrated into the horde yet so he doesn’t count as a horde racial leader. I’m seeing only 1 for the horde so unless I’m forgetting something it seems that the alliance and horde are even when it comes to racial leaders being raid bosses.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-05-07 at 06:52 PM.

Crucible is not inside of N'zoth. It's a shrine. It's become a maw, i believe thats what it is called. Like when we fought Yor'sahj and Zon'ozz in Dragon Soul.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I wouldnt mind if the entire raid was just on top off/ inside Nzoth.
    Every bossfight could be us slowly hacking off important bits required for the brain room to open, while we also have to fight his minions (so that not every fight is against different kinds of tentacles).

Deathwing was a bit small to be much fun to fight on, but Nzoth should be big enough for that to work.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I wouldnt mind if the entire raid was just on top off/ inside Nzoth.
    Every bossfight could be us slowly hacking off important bits required for the brain room to open.
    Sound like a good idea by a player but it's also another thing that ”...you think you know what you want but you don't...”. Remember when players wanted to get rid of legendarys? Or when players wanted to expand LFD to raids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Nice try, though.
    That's literally moving goalposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    bUt ShEs LoRd aDmIrAl oF KuLtIraS!!!1
    Uh...yeah. She's the leader of the Kul Tirans now who are in the Alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    What about mekkatorque? He’s the king of the gnomes/racial leader of the gnomes. He “died” more than Jaina did. He’s frozen currently and we have no way of getting him out atm. We had two alliance leaders as raid bosses in BoD, one of them being a racial leader and the other being a very prominent mage/almost leader of the Kirin tor.

To say that the alliance will never have someone important as a raid boss is completely wrong no matter how you try and spin it. We just had a raid with 2 important alliance characters as bosses.

How many racial leaders did the horde have as raid bosses? Garrosh and who else? Nazgrim wasn’t a racial leader, he’s closer to Jaina. Rastakhan wasn’t integrated into the horde yet so he doesn’t count as a horde racial leader. I’m seeing only 1 for the horde so unless I’m forgetting something it seems that the alliance and horde are even when it comes to racial leaders being raid bosses.
    Do you mean that the Alliance attacked the capital city of a kingdom that didn't belong to the Horde yet and hadn't officially declared war to? Looks like 100% aggression to me, on the same scale as War of Thorns (but without the genocide BS, we know that only crazy Horde can do that). But it's true, I had forgot about Mekkatorque, the guy had been afk until Legion, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, tell that to Rastakhan or Fandral.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-05-07 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out the grand finale to the expansion is us being Lemmiwinx and N'Zoth being Mr. Slave.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sound like a good idea by a player but it's also another thing that ”...you think you know what you want but you don't...”. Remember when players wanted to get rid of legendarys? Or when players wanted to expand LFD to raids?
    Yeah, I know having cool ideas and making a raid that is actually fun to play are two very different things. So I'm open to suggestions why this one would be terrible
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

15+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth did not explicitly give us consent to enter his body, therefore current Blizzard would never write the story that way unless they sacked the diversity department.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

...what are the chances the actual boss fight for N'Zoth is also inside of him? Or on top of him?

Old God fights before have been inconsistent.

Then again, we didn't really know the scope of their size back in vanilla and WotLK (C'Thun and Yogg-Saron, respectively). Also both Old Gods at the time were not 100% free from their imprisonment.

With it looking like N'Zoth is going to be freed from his "titan chains" at the end of the Azshara raid, I'd be willing to bet that is what allows these massive Old Gods to fill out their gargantuan size.

What are the chances that the N'Zoth fight will take place on his "head" or even jumping from tentacle to tentacle?

What would you guys like to see?
    ......What? Cthun was pretty much free and Yogg had the control of his jailers....

Cthun was free a LONG time ago hence the war in Silithus that ended with the dragons sealing the gates. Mind you I don't mean free in the sense of what the main reason for the prisons was: to block them from infecting Azeroth. The prisons were twofold in sealing them in from interacting with the surface and locking their minions in with them and stopping their spread deeper under the surface. Cthun was commanding armies and Yogg was controlling the keepers. As far as the surface, both were free. Nothing in lore says that the prisons stopped their power. Nzoth being free in his sense of the word means either of those things. If it's the actual growth, we still really have time considering he was the weakest and had his ass kicked twice. If it's the surface, he's no different than the other 2 except add in the caveat from the last scenario.

We fought the "imprisoned" part of the ones we fought which were also their most vulnerable spots adding in their organs as well(brain and stomach). To kill Nzoth we just need to find the prison itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    N'zoth did not explicitly give us consent to enter his body, therefore current Blizzard would never write the story that way unless they sacked the diversity department.
    Nzoth is a he and male rape is fodder for feminists to laugh about and deny it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh...yeah. She's the leader of the Kul Tirans now who are in the Alliance.
    Then Rastakhan was a horde leader since they're now a part of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Then Rastakhan was a horde leader since they're now a part of the horde.
    Uh, did both of you miss the part of the Zandalari unlock scenario where they only joined AFTER Talanji became Queen?

Making Talanji a racial leader for the Horde.

Unless you're going to argue that Ji and Aysa aren't racial leaders somehow just because they were with the Pandaren on the Wandering Isle before joining their factions.

Badlands and supposedly in TH, but I don't recall him in TH other than dragon form.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, did both of you miss the part of the Zandalari unlock scenario where they only joined AFTER Talanji became Queen?

Making Talanji a racial leader for the Horde.

Unless you're going to argue that Ji and Aysa aren't racial leaders somehow just because they were with the Pandaren on the Wandering Isle before joining their factions.
    Doesn't matter he was the racial leader when he was the boss. If the Kirin Tor kicked Jaina out as a condition of joining the alliance then she wouldn't count? Doubtful. If you're using an alliance that was AFTER the fight, the title during the fight should apply too.

Do you mean that the Alliance attacked the capital city of a kingdom that didn't belong to the Horde yet and hadn't officially declared war to? Looks like 100% aggression to me, on the same scale as War of Thorns (but without the genocide BS, we know that only crazy Horde can do that). But it's true, I had forgot about Mekkatorque, the guy had been afk until Legion, after all.

Well, if you count rasta as a horde racial leader then you’d have to count Jaina as an alliance racial leader. The zandalari joined the horde -after- rastakhans death and you wanna count that but you don’t wanna count Jaina who became leader of the KTs (early on) and had them join the alliance at the same time the zandalari joined the horde? It’s either we count rasta and Jaina or we count neither, either way the horde have had as many racial leaders as raid bosses as the alliance have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Nzoth is a he and male rape is fodder for feminists to laugh about and deny it happens.
    Did you just assume his/her/its/their/nir/vis/eir/hir/zir/xyr and whatever else has been added to wikipedia since I last looked gender?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla