Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is rly that hard? ingame skills are not canon, npcs fighting with npc skills are less canon than other platforms

in the game we can see like bladestorm and garrosh throwing thrall meters away.

and?

we are talking about the second mak'gora

there is nothing to sweep, if the point is to talk about the second one

i don't rly care if Garrosh is, thats not my point

an how this rly help to the subject? like, are you trying to trigger me somehow? cause its nto rly helping

yeap, you definitely are, my point is thrall, not Garrosh here, drop the strawman.
    Arguing with you is like trying to get blood out of a stone, testaments to the past pages people have tried to make you see sense with clear evidence to back up their arguement.

You just wave your hand at the evidence and say it doesn’t count for the most oblivious reasons. It’s not worth my time anymore, you remind me of LittleJin poster that posts on here. He had the same style of trying to attack Thrall on the Mak’gora.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Arguing with you is like trying to get blood out of a stone, testaments to the past pages people have tried to make you see sense with clear evidence to back up their arguement.

You just wave your hand at the evidence and say it doesn’t count for the most oblivious reasons. It’s not worth my time anymore, you remind me of LittleJin poster that posts on here. He had the same style of trying to attack Thrall on the Mak’gora.
    i mean you just come here trying to shit on Garrosh, like i rly care about( maybe its because of my perfil, but the signature is a meme, and the avatar is a bugbear), pointing on that Garrosh also cheat, on the first combat, don't change the fact that thrall also cheat in the second one

i mean you just come here trying to shit on Garrosh, like i rly care about( maybe its because of my perfil, but the signature is a meme, and the avatar is a bugbear), pointing on that Garrosh also cheat, on the first combat, don't change the fact that thrall also cheat in the second one
    I thought highlighting that according to your very own perception of the Mak’gora, that they would both be cheating, would show you how laughable your arguement is.

I think that went over your head.

I can also, as you say, shit on Garrosh if I want. If you want to get triggered by that then that’s up to you, but it’s easy to just attack a Thrall without looking toward Garrosh who’s also breaking the rules, according to you.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2019-05-08 at 12:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought highlighting that according to your very own perception of the Mak’gora, that they would both be cheating, would show you how laughable your arguement is.
    they did cheat in the same mak'gora? no, there was 2 different fights

then again if both cheat on different ones don't make even, both cheaters, so? Garrosh is not the main point here.

I can also, as you say, shit on Garrosh if I want. If you want to get triggered by that then that’s up to you, but it’s easy to just attack a Thrall without looking toward Garrosh who’s also breaking the rules, according to you.
    LUL

then again if both cheat on different ones don't make even, both cheaters, so? Garrosh is not the main point here.

LUL
    No one cheated since no rule was stated by the two, so what is the problem?

According to your view on the Mak’gora they’re both cheaters in both Mak’gora, also nearly every participant in Warcraft lore are cheaters. The only exception would be Cairne vs Garrosh because they decided to undress and use a very traditional set of rules for their duel.

Can’t you see how retarded your arguement is?

What I’m suggesting is that the rules of a Mak’gora differ from each one. But even then you’ll just reply, the other mak’gora’s aren’t the issue, neither is Garrosh because I have the biggest hard-on for Thrall known to man.

Get a grip.

LUL
    Indeed, fucking lul.

7+ Year Old Account
    According to your view on the Mak’gora they’re both cheaters in both Mak’gora,
    great, i don't rly care
    also nearly every participant in Warcraft lore are cheaters.
    now you are stretching

The only exception would be Cairne vs Garrosh because they decided to undress and use a very traditional set of rules for their duel.
    umm nop
    Can’t you see how retarded your arguement is?
    i can't see how whitewash thrall is retarded
    What I’m suggesting is that the rules of a Mak’gora differ from each one.
    there are raw rules, and rules that are changed to adapt in the context

But even then you’ll just reply, the other mak’gora’s aren’t the issue, neither is Garrosh because I have the biggest hard-on for Thrall known to man.

Get a grip.
    you make no sense

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-08 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

great, i don't rly care

now you are stretching

umm nop

i can't see how whitewash thrall is retarded

there are raw rules, and rules that are changed to adapt in the context

you make no sense
    I'm done, come back when you know how to make a argument. You're just trolling now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm done, come back when you know how to make a argument. You're just trolling now.
    i have an argument, you don't agree and want to force me to change, i will not back up with my statement, no matter how well you play pigeon chess

you bring up Garrosh while the point of the thread is thrall, no matter if Garrosh did Cheat in the first one, we are talking about the second, and even if he did cheat in the first, don't clean thrall cheat in the second one, only make both cheaters

i have an argument, you don't agree and want to force me to change, i will not back up with my statement, no matter how well you play pigeon chess

you bring up Garrosh while the point of the thread is thrall, no matter if Garrosh did Cheat in the first one, we are talking about the second, and even if he did cheat in the first, don't clean thrall cheat in the second one, only make both cheaters
    Explain to me what your argument is again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Explain to me what your argument is again?
    thrall cheat in second mak'gora, end.

thrall cheat in second mak'gora, end.
    Any proof or evidence to back up that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Any proof or evidence to back up that claim?
    I very much doubt it, but I’m intrigued to see what evidence he brings forward? Especially as we can’t talk about past Mak’gora’s and anyone other then Thrall.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I very much doubt it, but I’m intrigued to see what evidence he brings forward? Especially as we can’t talk about past Mak’gora’s and anyone other then Thrall.
    Dont even try to reason that retard thats why many people have him on ignore. Hes living inna tunnel.. probably closed off on both sides.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-09 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like new cinematic is coming with Saurfang helping thrall with his crippling depression

https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedEmpathicVulturePlanking

he in fact was mourning in Nagrand
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-05-14 at 04:41 PM.

@Dagoth Ur @steelballfc

I'm sorry, guys, it's my fault. I jinxed it.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ht-it-be/page4
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    @Dagoth Ur @steelballfc

I'm sorry, guys, it's my fault. I jinxed it.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ht-it-be/page4
    Man, they're actually doing another Saurfang CGI cinematic. Looks like stills of Sylvanas burning Orgrimmar's orphanage haven't leaked yet too.

I'm not sure whether your masterful manipulation of Afrasiabi saved us or doomed us though. I mean, this pretty much spells Thralls return as Warchief, which means we're out of Warchief Baine territory at least.

Hah, I actually can't wait to see this cinematic. This is probably the last flag for you naughty Sylvanas supporters to finally switch to the intended side!
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-05-14 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I'm not sure whether your masterful manipulation of Afrasiabi saved us or doomed us though. I mean, this pretty much spells Thralls return as Warchief, which means we're out of Warchief Baine territory at least.
    Don't be so sure, while the likely silver lining of another one of these interminable things will be that Baine isn't Warchief, don't forget that busting the heart of the Horde out of prison is what Saurfang's recruiting Thrall for. We're not out of the woods yet.

Hah, I actually can't wait to see this cinematic. This is probably the last flag for you naughty Sylvanas supporters to finally switch to the intended side!
    And if it doesn't, I'm sure there's two more of these in the wings just to get the message across.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Don't be so sure, while the likely silver lining of another one of these interminable things will be that Baine isn't Warchief, don't forget that busting the heart of the Horde out of prison is what Saurfang's recruiting Thrall for. We're not out of the woods yet.
    Clip's already been removed and I didn't manage to catch Thrall's surroundings. I'm actually interested what they've had him do while Horde went through the worst of it. I mean if he's actually coming from crippling depression to rein the naughty kids in again, Saurfang's going to have to make one hell of a speech.

Man, now I really miss Garrosh. He'd have an interesting opinion about all this for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Clip's already been removed and I didn't manage to catch Thrall's surroundings. I'm actually interested what they've had him do while Horde went through the worst of it. I mean if he's actually coming from crippling depression to rein the naughty kids in again, Saurfang's going to have to make one hell of a speech.
    He'll tell us that the Horde is sick and he wants his Horde back and his whinging will convince Thrall to go reimpose green guilt by force. As for where he is, Green Jesus is on Nagrand, so he probably just didn't know any of this was going on.

Man, now I really miss Garrosh. He'd have an interesting opinion about all this for sure.
    Consult Wildberry/Syegfryed's sig for that. It's full of truth. Sad, sad truth.