Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Old MacDonald and Peppa must be frightened by the oinkophiliac.
    :thumbs up:

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    :thumbs up:
    Recently it was Danny Dyer saying Cameron was in Nice "with his trotters up" that made me giggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Yeah, the difference is between traditional hypocrisy and up and coming, in your face honesty, i.e. le edgelording, i.e. "he's so rude!", i.e. "I miss muh civility, ah, the good ol' days, when we bombed countries politely!"
    Edgrlording is teenage petulance usually delivered by people who should know better. It's not honest.

You see, debating the altright and calling them white Nwords is a far, far, far less an atrocity than buying your way out of trouble as a spoiled brat and being a frat dude running amok with other frat dudebros. I would take the less civil rudeboi any day against the fake establishment-bound Cameron, obsolete vestige of the monarchical times.
    He wasn't debating, he was my whining his fellows were being mean to him. But keep going to bat for the guy.

Anyway. "Our Society" is accepting of war, bombs, maiming, atrocity, imposing sanctions and leaving kids without milk.

Not a fucking problem! Just do it politely. Quietly.
    Welcome to the west! Now please don't show me the costs.

Somebody made a rude rape joke? Repeatedly?

Summon the newspapers! Let the articles roll. Oh, the humanity, poor Jess, she's truly endangered by this chubby, jovial bearded crusader. Must defend the lady honor. To the palisades!
    I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's the bearded crusader that would need defending in a physical altercation. Not even joking, she would rip his dick off and make him eat it.

Without same history though. Similar, not the same connotations. That does affect perceptions.
    No, you really have no idea what you're talking about here.

Assuming you aren't simply doing your job and outright lying again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No, you really have no idea what you're talking about here.

Assuming you aren't simply doing your job and outright lying again.
    Well, show me your knowledge, oh wise one, and source of your wisdom!

Well, show me your knowledge, oh wise one, and source of your wisdom!
    I live in an Anglophone country, and I don't work for the IRA lol.

I live in an Anglophone country, and I don't work for the IRA lol.
    Neither in UK nor US though, so your insight into situation is dubious.

Neither in UK nor US though, so your insight into situation is dubious.
    British and Australian culture are very closely connected. And these days, so is American really.

You simply have no idea what you are talking about. Sure it won't stop you though. Got to earn those turnips.

British and Australian culture are very closely connected. And these days, so is American really.
    Again, "close" doesn't mean equivalent.

Limit yourself to one respone then just move on. Without air they suffocate.

And you're not killing anything in good faith so its not a sin.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Limit yourself to one respone then just move on. Without air they suffocate.

And you're not killing anything in good faith so its not a sin.
    I know where you're coming from, but don't you see the inherent entertainment in the turnip-gobbler trying to tell other people how their native language works?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I know where you're coming from, but don't you see the inherent entertainment in the turnip-gobbler trying to tell other people how their native language works?
    TBH I'm already starting to think the way I view this forum isn't entirely healthy from too much time on my hands; but seeing regular posters like Mormolyce and Orbitus and Machismo take over threads arguing with sockpuppets and burners (and sometimes each other for bonus points) is really . . . depressing/disappointing.

And yeah, thats a pretentious/hypocritical shitty thing to comment considering my own posting habits, but still.

On that note, time for another spliff.

It isn't entertaining when you realise that's their "job". It isn't to out debate you, it's to take the topic off course via whatever tangent they can find that will engage posters and essentially sow discord by creating points that posters will try and argue either side of. Virtually any engagement with said poster is helping them to achieve this.

It isn't entertaining when you realise that's their "job". It isn't to out debate you, it's to take the topic off course via whatever tangent they can find that will engage posters and essentially sow discord by creating points that posters will try and argue either side of. Virtually any engagement with said poster is helping them to achieve this.
    You're imagining things.

I'm just fascinated by differences between cultures and historical perspectives underpinning them, and Carl Benjamin looks like interesting example (as clearly he is British and didn't think much about that n-word).

Learning that UK proper actually never had slavery was quite interesting, and connects some dots.

You're imagining things.

I'm just fascinated by differences between cultures and historical perspectives underpinning them, and Carl Benjamin looks like interesting example (as clearly he is British and didn't think much about that n-word).

Learning that UK proper actually never had slavery was quite interesting, and connects some dots.
    You're Russian and don't think much of the n-word. There's plenty of Americans who don't think much of the n-word. Seeing birds of a feather flocking together is not fascinating, it's just nature.

You're imagining things.

You are a Sealion Shalcker and your game is well known. You will never convince anyone on this forum otherwise. I'm stating this for the benefit of other posters who might be new round here, not to argue the point with you.

You're Russian and don't think much of the n-word. There's plenty of Americans who don't think much of the n-word. Seeing birds of a feather flocking together is not fascinating, it's just nature.
    I'm not sure there is enough common between Russians and those Americans to name them "birds of a feather" really.

Understanding why word can be considered okay to use doesn't necessarily mean using it (given that most Russians meet black-skinned people outside of Moscow... once every few years maybe? and rural pretty much never).

- - - Updated - - -

You are a Sealion Shalcker and your game is well known. You will never convince anyone on this forum otherwise. I'm stating this for the benefit of other posters who might be new round here, not to argue the point with you.
    You just cannot hold honest debate. I even agreed with your position - but it wasn't the one used in this case.

Not a fan of Sargon, but the way you deal with him makes me appreciate how China has evolved to deal with the unwanted.
    just jail them, arrest them, expel them, beat them up, threaten his/her/their family, do whatever it takes to stabilize the country.

No need to make shit up to make a fool out of yourslef. Just let the government do whatever they want to the unwanted. People in china knows exactly what is going on, they just don't bother and let the government handle the unwanted. Most Chinese accepted that. Seriously. China these days would not even bother to make a big fuzz about "I wouldn't even blah blah blah" is actually blah blah blah, its so dumb.
    Last edited by gobio; 2019-05-21 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Let's go boys. Gamergate 2.0.
    We'll get Trump to tweet about #gamergate.
    UKIP is gonna be the #1 party in the UK.
    Trigger the libs.
    Own the libs.

I wouldn't even elect you Carl "The White Nigger" Benjamin.