Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    so you want to ditch WQ without a proper replacement? you want what? dailies? pretty sure people bitched A LOT about MoP dailies that resulted in them removing dailies from WoD, then people bitched that the world is DEAD, nothing to do.

WQ's are fine.
    Please share more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Your questions are meaningless when they're just meant to troll.
    "Are you mad?" isn't even a valid question, what in the fuck?

Not to mention that you just straight refused to answer my questions, which would actually back up WHY you're trying to argue this, as my questions where about.. and stay with me here, WHY people deserve heroic/mythic level loot when they've done nothing for it.
    But I'm definitely asking too much from the likes of you.

No, you didn't "ask why it bothers me".
    You literally started the fucking sentence with "ah the elitism", you infantile fuck.

You didn't refute my statement.
    Now I know what to categorize you as atleast.

Except it is, because that is the only argument people like you can provide.
    Please, do enlighten me, WHY do people NEED to get heroic/mythic level loot from world quests?
    Do elaborate, because you're done fuckall to actually provide a solid argument. You've just been contrarian because you somehow feel offended by the fact that someone is questioning your logic.
    A logic which you haven't presented in any way thus far, might I add.

Great, you can get mythic level gear by literally doing WQ's and mythic+.
    You can effectively end the "gearing" progression, of which you've skipped about 75% of, by not even setting foot inside a raid.

What's the point of raids at that point?
    I know you're just going to go "OH BUT TO SEE THE STORY OF COURSE" because that's the only thing people like you can spout.

It honestly fucking boggles my mind how you've made 4 posts replying to me, trying to purposely act obtuse and you still haven't even stated your argument on the matter, only disagreeing with others.
    You haven't got an argument, yet you act like you do. If you feel like ACTUALLY providing a solid argument as to why the game should give you gear rewards equal to the highest tiers of raiding, and what positives that might net towards the currently active community and the future of said community if the game continues to evolve in that way then I'll gladly provide my counterarguments.
    Until then it's like trying to argue with my 4 year old niece.
    I don't about most of your blather up there, but the point of raids is for players who like to do group content in bigger groups to do just that.

If you think that raids are pointless if you can get equal gear doing something else, then all that says to me is that you think everyone should have to do raiding because you value it or enjoy it or what the fuck ever. It's just a stupid component in a video game, utterly divorced from some higher morality and getting all up on a high horse about people getting raid level gear without raiding is just silly. The point of the game is to have fun and if there are say 1 million people who like the game and have fun playing it without raiding and they simply WANT to get in the same power range in the meaningless open world as raiders, then who are you to say that they shouldn't have it.

For $180 million plus a year in sub fees plus expansion sales, I'd say Blizzard probably thinks they should have it too.

If you like to raid, raid. If you want to sit and fret about who has what gear, then do that but you're ultimately wasting your time focusing on something that doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    pretty sure d3 devs are designing classes now. that's why every spec has a special color resource they build and spend the same way.
    Pretty much this right here.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I'd really like to see MoP classes being brought back, but I fear that they will, once again, prune some abilities just because some random reason.

And at the same time they will make even more random procs that shoot fireworks everywhere without any interaction from the player.

Honestly... I think they're gonna just add 1-2 more spells ontop of what we have now.

That's it.

If they don't revert the GCD bullshit, it's all in vain. Too long in between casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Honestly... I think they're gonna just add 1-2 more spells ontop of what we have now.

That's it.

If they don't revert the GCD bullshit, it's all in vain. Too long in between casts.
    I feel like you have 0 understanding of what you're speaking about.

That's it.

GCD change has flat out ruined a lot of classes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Your questions are meaningless when they're just meant to troll.
    "Are you mad?" isn't even a valid question, what in the fuck?

Not to mention that you just straight refused to answer my questions, which would actually back up WHY you're trying to argue this, as my questions where about.. and stay with me here, WHY people deserve heroic/mythic level loot when they've done nothing for it.
    But I'm definitely asking too much from the likes of you.

No, you didn't "ask why it bothers me".
    You literally started the fucking sentence with "ah the elitism", you infantile fuck.

You didn't refute my statement.
    Now I know what to categorize you as atleast.

Except it is, because that is the only argument people like you can provide.
    Please, do enlighten me, WHY do people NEED to get heroic/mythic level loot from world quests?
    Do elaborate, because you're done fuckall to actually provide a solid argument. You've just been contrarian because you somehow feel offended by the fact that someone is questioning your logic.
    A logic which you haven't presented in any way thus far, might I add.

Great, you can get mythic level gear by literally doing WQ's and mythic+.
    You can effectively end the "gearing" progression, of which you've skipped about 75% of, by not even setting foot inside a raid.

What's the point of raids at that point?
    I know you're just going to go "OH BUT TO SEE THE STORY OF COURSE" because that's the only thing people like you can spout.

It honestly fucking boggles my mind how you've made 4 posts replying to me, trying to purposely act obtuse and you still haven't even stated your argument on the matter, only disagreeing with others.
    You haven't got an argument, yet you act like you do. If you feel like ACTUALLY providing a solid argument as to why the game should give you gear rewards equal to the highest tiers of raiding, and what positives that might net towards the currently active community and the future of said community if the game continues to evolve in that way then I'll gladly provide my counterarguments.
    Until then it's like trying to argue with my 4 year old niece.
    Think your starting premise is false - you think players need to deserve their reward. Thing is most players dont care about “deserve, effort, sweat, blood and tears” mantra like serious players like you.
    They are just here to have fun and get good gear with least time/effort which quite natural. People wont go to work on foot if they can afford a car.
    About needing hc/gear, most dont actually need it, but they want it. And if they dont get it easily, they just stop logging in, since there is nothing to do in game. Also, pretty logical and reasonable. Not a rocket science to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    I feel like you have 0 understanding of what you're speaking about.
    How so? If you're gonna trash me, offer a rebuttal?

It is pretty well known that the GCD nonsense has tarnished BfA a great deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    GCD change has flat out ruined a lot of classes for me.
    Yes, I agree with you.

How so? If you're gonna trash me, offer a rebuttal?

It is pretty well known that the GCD nonsense has tarnished BfA a great deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I agree with you.
    blanket claim without anything behind it? Yeah?
    You're aware that for 9/10 classes nothing changed yea? Like the gcd affected cooldowns, not general spellcasting ya?

No? Regurgitiating memes? Blindly parroting is silly.

Of course you'd agree with the spurned ex-wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    Honestly, MoP class designs were the best
    This.

Balancing was a bit off but every single spec was fucking fun.

Compare that to BFA Ret. That is not even the same genre of games anymore.

5+ Year Old Account
    MoP class design made PvP a mess I feel but Id gladly have clusterfuck pvp back for super strong class design.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    blanket claim without anything behind it? Yeah?
    You're aware that for 9/10 classes nothing changed yea? Like the gcd affected cooldowns, not general spellcasting ya?

No? Regurgitiating memes? Blindly parroting is silly.

Of course you'd agree with the spurned ex-wife.
    Now you are completely wrong.

It's baffling that you think nothing changed from Legion to BfA.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=285066/...le-for-azeroth

Now you are completely wrong.

It's baffling that you think nothing changed from Legion to BfA.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=285066/...le-for-azeroth
    things change every expansion. what changed that people are complaining about was not being able to battlecry+clicktrinket+mortal strike in one button. gameplay for most classes in pretty much every situation remains unchanged.

As in, it's a mmo-champ esque whinefest with misinformation and tons of emotion. like this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, you could always become a game designer?

As for what your thread title is? Seriously..how would anyone know? Yeeees? There is a chance? Also like 80% of your wishes have nothing to do with your thread title...which is "fun" class design.

God....this thread seriously is nightmare player feedback right there
    it's the only kind of feedback they ever get