Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Seriously? People really wanna go after the debacle last year?
    Oh well. Can't stop stupid people from parting with their money, I guess.
    there's alot of "free stuff" from other companies there like intel/amd/rosewell. were you there last year?

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i'll stop when blizz either changes the ticket system they are using, actually specify a system people can use that doesn't involve using the phone app, or you people actually give me a good reason i shouldn't be skeptical. and no, "because blizz has a help desk" isn't a good reason since we don't know what the help desk consists of.
    You dont need excuses, just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You dont need excuses, just move on.
    well, you got one thing right. i don't need your bad excuses.

Everyone so envy and full with hatred. So juicy.

I wish everyone who attends a happy time and some big announcements!

thats the first i've heard of it considering the policy blizzard gives is that no form of ticket will be accepted beyond the use of the app. so either someone on reddit is lying or this news isn't spreading.

edit: also, after a quick look, i can't find what you're referencing so i'll wait for you to cite your source before i blindly accept it.
    Ironic attitude given your original post.

Meh, i'm sure it would be super fun to go to.

Bit of a mission for me being on the other side of the world.

just remember if you go, AXS is going to sell your personal info because of the app you have to install on your phone.

edited because i named the wrong company when it came to selling personal info.
    Sent from smartphone with location services enabled, Bluetooth constantly toggled on, WiFi hotspot enabled, Facebook, Google Maps Timeline enabled, and Yelp running in the background. "Privacy" goes out the window the second you sign your first EULA for any mainstream social media app.

Can this moronic fearmongering stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Ironic attitude given your original post.
    which i amended after realizing my mistake. so are you trying to make me look bad? cause i fail to see how i do. i made a mistake? i fixed it. i point out that a system doesn't have any known details, i'm grasping at straws. i'd really like to know how i'm being unreasonable but all i keep getting is people with blind faith in blizzard. shame i can't get someone who thinks beyond how much money they've given to a company.

should i also point out i never told anyone to not go or to not have fun? you do you, i'm just trying to inform people. possible info was brought to my attention, it had no meat, so i rightfully ignored it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp View Post
    Sent from smartphone with location services enabled, Bluetooth constantly toggled on, WiFi hotspot enabled, Facebook, Google Maps Timeline enabled, and Yelp running in the background. "Privacy" goes out the window the second you sign your first EULA for any mainstream social media app.

if spreading the truth is fear mongering, then no. i never told people not to go or to not have a fun time. i'm just telling people what to realistically expect. if people want to ignore me, that's on them. also, complaining about bad business practices is how you get things changed. if no one complained about bad business practices, there would still be children in the US working in mines for pennies.

I guess people already forgot how pissed off at what a huge disappointment Blizzcon 2018 was. Geez, and that was just what, 5 months ago?

which i amended after realizing my mistake. so are you trying to make me look bad? cause i fail to see how i do. i made a mistake? i fixed it. i point out that a system doesn't have any known details, i'm grasping at straws. i'd really like to know how i'm being unreasonable <snip>

- - - Updated - - -

if spreading the truth is fear mongering, then no. .
    You did not provide a reliable source to confirm that your “truth” was truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I guess people already forgot how pissed off at what a huge disappointment Blizzcon 2018 was. Geez, and that was just what, 5 months ago?
    7 but who's counting?
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Just because people are loud about things on the internet doesn't mean the majority of people think that Blizzard is shit and that this BlizzCon is going to be shit. Not to mention how much parroting goes around, this AXS shit included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya let's go to Blizzcon where you can be disappointed in person!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Meh, i'm sure it would be super fun to go to.

Bit of a mission for me being on the other side of the world.
    dont let your dreams be dreams

- - - Updated - - -

what were all the disappointments?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post

what were all the disappointments?
    Diablo Immortal doesn't ring a bell? Just one of many, mind you, but probably the biggest one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops I was playing City of Heroes and forgot to buy tickets again.

Guess its Virtual Ticket again this year

man fuck AXS bs... checking out for dinner ticket timer shows 6 mins to go,, submit payment.. oops there was error. ok submit payment 5 mins to go.. no tickets left. WTF so much for 7 mins to complete purchase. That doesn't include the fact the app never updated for tonight's sale that aye or my group saw, or the lack of paypal as an option for wave 2 when people used it in wave 1.

I got a portal pass so i'm going but the dinner is winning. 9 or 10 strait!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp View Post

Its easier to be ignorant and angry than not angry, informed and have to read more than a headline, like a lot of people did with this "news".
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

After attending last year, i really don't see the appeal. Spent close to $2000 in flights, hotel and food just to stand in lines.

To each their own though.

Diablo Immortal doesn't ring a bell? Just one of many, mind you, but probably the biggest one.
    what were the other ones