Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Yeah too bad about that pesky thing called proof and evidence.
    Of course i was typing from the point of view that he was guilty and i can understand the soldier getting emotional having not one but multiple close friends getting killed and the only or one of the guys they had in custody getting released. Think i could see myself doing the same, perhaps you would too, easy to say no though untill you have alot of close friends getting killed.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Of course i was typing from the point of view that he was guilty and i can understand the soldier getting emotional having not one but multiple close friends getting killed and the only or one of the guys they had in custody getting released. Think i could see myself doing the same, perhaps you would too, easy to say no though untill you have alot of close friends getting killed.
    None of which justifies or excuses murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    None of which justifies or excuses murder.
    Just talking from the soldiers point of view or mine whatever but your right.

Still it seems the soldier didnt care what happened to him after only that he got his revenge, so i think hes happy with himself doing what he did, but if new evidence will come that points to his the iraqis innocence then im all for doing what the army does, hanging him or life sentence.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Still it seems the soldier didnt care what happened to him after only that he got his revenge, so i think hes happy with himself doing what he did, but if new evidence will come that points to his the iraqis innocence then im all for doing what the army does, hanging him or life sentence.
    Innocence or guilt wasn't up to the soldier to determine, and has no bearing on his actions. You don't get to murder someone you think may be a serial killer and then "get away" with it because it's proven that they were a serial killer later.

Soldiers are soldiers, not judges, juries and executioners.

Well of course cheeto pardoned him, he murdered a brown person. The klansman-in-chief loves that and it gained him points with his biggest demographic, racist xenophobes.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    Well of course cheeto pardoned him, he murdered a brown person. The klansman-in-chief loves that and it gained him points with his biggest demographic, racist xenophobes.
    Also not surprising that a bunch of racists on here are defending the murdering of an innocent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Also not surprising that a bunch of racists on here are defending the murdering of an innocent person.
    Sadly we Americans don't believe in innocent until proven guilty..... (For minorities)

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Well that won't happen now, because Trump pardoned him for it. Which is the topic of this thread. As horrible as the crime is, it was done as a result of being emotionally overloaded by combat. Trump pardoned him and endorsed the act purely to feed the mob. I agree Behenna doubtless felt that the consequences were worth it. So let him pay the damn price for what he did, don't pardon him for a murder he doesn't even regret.

Oh, and the innocence of the Iraqi is absolutely not the point. Murder isn't graded on a scale of how bad the person you murdered is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Hey, he has a consistent message. I mean it is absolutely horrifying, but he stays pretty true to his core message. His core tenant is that the only form of human life that is valuable is American citizens*.

*Offer not valid for Non-Christian, Non-White, or Non-Republican American Citizens.
    Wrong. None of that matters. As long as someone is legally an American citizen, they are my family. if they are not an American, they might as well be dust.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Quoting this because this is now the state of these forums. This is now, apparently, acceptable behavior.

I'd tag a mod, but I'd be more likely to be infracted.
    It's my honest opinion. I care about my fellow Americans. Everybody else?

Why should I?
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post

Why should I?
    because basic human compassion is a thing even if they are not part of your tribe.

Wrong. None of that matters. As long as someone is legally an American citizen, they are my family. if they are not an American, they might as well be dust.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should I?
    There is something fucking wrong with you.

Why should I?
    That line of thinking is disgusting and is a prime example why this place is a shitshow and why our politics are the way they are currently. You don't give a fuck if someone is murdered simply because they're not American. Absolutely disgusting. You're likely one step away for calling for helicopter rides for those you disagree with as well.

And the fact that moderators are openly allowing this kind of talk is disgusting as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should I?
    Yes, the rallying cry of violent authoritarians and fascists...

I really don't give a crap because the deceased wasn't an American citizen.

The only "right" non-Americans have when one of our soldiers puts a gun in their face is simple: do as you're told and answer all questions.
    I've said before I disagree fundamentally with the very concept of a war crime.

For me, losing is the only crime on the field of battle.
    So, you're telling us that if you were a German during WW2, you would join the SS and send Jews into gas chambers, because they are not on your team, but on the loosing side and war crimes are not a thing, am i right?
    Last edited by luckydevours; 2019-05-10 at 08:59 PM.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.