Recently got the T19 mythic helm, and wanted to put it to good use. This it in practice...

But I was having issues with the hood being purple. And then I realized it can be separate. So it's just the hood of a cloak. Like so.

Item list:
    Helmet of the Highlord (Mythic)
    Dory's Embrace (cloak)
    Pauldrons of Winged Triumph (Normal)
    Breastplate of the Silver Hand
    Stormpike Battle Tabard
    Gauntlets of the Silver Hand
    Girdle of the Silver Hand
    White Tiger Legplates
    Sabatons of the Silver Hand
    Ashbringer - Shattered Reckoning, tint 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Not to "preserve" class fantasy, but to keep themselves from having to brainstorm too hard.

• The team is adding art variety to the world in this expansion. There will be more options than ever before, rather than a 22nd take on the Priest fantasy.
    • What would an Old God themed Paladin set even look like?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/7167-Developer-Q-A-with-Ion-Hazzikostas?page=5
    I find it so fun with the "adding art variety to the world", what does that even mean? More unique bushes? Some fancy buildings?

They did it to cut down on manhours needed to design each tier, it's just money. It's a reason most people I see wandering around are using older tier sets now, the only ones using the current tiers are people with Elite or Mythic, and that is mostly to show off I believe.

Thank god for transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

VERY interested in this BfA Season 3 two-hander. It's like a katana and scimitar. A katanitar, or a scimitana. Color schemes are terrible, as always, though.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=169761/...d&bonus=0:1502

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-05-02 at 03:35 AM.

VERY interested in this BfA Season 3 two-hander. It's like a katana and scimitar. A katanitar, or a scimitana. Color schemes are terrible, as always, though.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=169761/...d&bonus=0:1502

That is for Blademasters (warriors), not lightbois. Stick to your hammer times
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, not too much ingenuity here.. but this is my new set for my paladin. Using the Darkshore WF items, with the Argusian Reach tabard. It also looks good with the Champions of Azeroth tabard if you want to pull out the blue gems more.

https://ibb.co/9c7R7LJ
    Last edited by voxnor; 2019-05-06 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Can't post photo's yet
    Kepano the Awakened (Main - Resto Shaman)
    Kepana the Seeker (Alt - Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    That is for Blademasters (warriors), not lightbois. Stick to your hammer times
    Blademasters are monks, not warriors. Their weapon is classed as a polearm. And there is literally nothing Orcish about that sword.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Blademasters are monks, not warriors. Their weapon is classed as a polearm. And there is literally nothing Orcish about that sword.
    lmao, wrong.
    Priest Warrior

I know you are. Not sure why you're laughing, though. Nervous?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

I know you are. Not sure why you're laughing, though. Nervous?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blademaster

Priest Warrior

Blademasters are monks? What have you been smoking? Did you ever play any of the Warcraft games?

They are warriors from the Burning Blade clan, and used swords, polearms and axes (aka everything with a blade on it).
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Went back to this recently, as it's one of the "most paladin-y" sets/colorations they've ever made. Odd thing is that some of the pink parts (e.g., the chest crystal) look weird in non-neutral light.

There aren't any weapons I really like with it, though, so I went with the "Purely Paladin Pounder" mace. The Plundered Firegeode Mace would be great if it came in a recolor with pink crystals and was bigger than a one-hander.

Item List
    Armor Set: Tier 17 (N)
    Head: Beholder's Eye
    Cloak: Lord's Cape

Weapon: Gilded Warhammer
    Illusion: Netherflame
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-05-08 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Blademasters are monks? What have you been smoking? Did you ever play any of the Warcraft games?

They are warriors from the Burning Blade clan, and used swords, polearms and axes (aka everything with a blade on it).
    And in WoW they wear leather and sometimes blindfolds and meditate on mountaintops and telegraph their attacks with animu call-outs. The Horde and Draenei both had Warriors and Blademasters and they were separate things.

And in WoW they wear leather and sometimes blindfolds and meditate on mountaintops and telegraph their attacks with animu call-outs. The Horde and Draenei both had Warriors and Blademasters and they were separate things.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blademaster_Ronakada

lol
    Priest Warrior

Is transmogging so dead that we're arguing about this stuff now?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is transmogging so dead that we're arguing about this stuff now?
    Well we have seen pretty much everything afther 500+ pages I guess.. I mean I havent seen anything new or inyeresting besides the new zanda armor.

Here is my Paladin . My brother thinks my current transmog is ugly , would love to hear your thoughts .

EDIT : Cannot post SS , here is the URL

https://imgur.com/a/PtcaPd2

Quote Originally Posted by Granador View Post

Here is my Paladin . My brother thinks my current transmog is ugly , would love to hear your thoughts .

I like it All is well matched. I say it would look even better with Argent Crusader's Tabard ^_^