Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ofc he didnt.

its clear wet dreaming of person who wants tinkers in game.

never gonna happen since its shitty concept and hard like hell to put into game.

Tinkers already exist in game. In fact there are 2 teams of them in islands, with abilities that all have level requirements. Its a staple hero of the WC3 expansion heroes, and seeing as they went DK, Monk, DH, the last one to be added will be Tinker.

Sorry bud, its inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

I doubt they’ll be a 8.4. More of a 8.3.7 to branch into the next step
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I highly doubt we're getting an 8.4. I'm surprised we're getting an 8.3 though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I doubt they’ll be a 8.4. More of a 8.3.7 to branch into the next step
    yeah you make a good point, last time we got a .4 was mop, and legion and BFA have decided to do more .x.5's instead of simply just doing more .x
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Tinkers already exist in game. In fact there are 2 teams of them in islands, with abilities that all have level requirements. Its a staple hero of the WC3 expansion heroes, and seeing as they went DK, Monk, DH, the last one to be added will be Tinker.

Sorry bud, its inevitable.
    Tinker isn't the last hero from WC3 though. Dark Ranger was there too, and is far more relevant to possible expansion themes than Tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Tinker isn't the last hero from WC3 though. Dark Ranger was there too, and is far more relevant to possible expansion themes than Tinker.
    Sorry let me rephrase --- Tinker is the last one that isn't currently an evil race, or has gotten farmed out to other classes. (ie. Warden, Dark Ranger, Sea Witch, Pit Lord, etc. ) Alchemist is there too, butb will most likely get rolled into tinker as the healing spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Really? idk if you know but mechagon.... mekkatorque... all the hints from gazlowe....

i would say tinkers are far more in the spotlight then dark rangers, specially since dark rangers were a hunter spec for a fair while (marksman with dark arrow, shadow beasts, etc.)

Why is this even a thread?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by wowleakwowg View Post
    I highly doubt we're getting an 8.4. I'm surprised we're getting an 8.3 though.
    of course we are - it’s pretty obvious they’re not wrapping the story up in 8.2., come on now. 8.3/.5 will be the last BfA patch most probably. It’s pretty unlikely we’ll get 8.4, especially with the next exp announcement in November at BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    how sad to put effort into creative writing prompts for a dead game
    So if the game is so dead, why are you even here then.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The top and middle were entirely correct, the bottom one may be correct as we do know azshara wont die and will be trapped, maybe this "Leak" has some merrit....
    You honestly think Lore, who was not at PAX, leaked stuff at PAX to a random person? Come on Fel, you're better than this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You honestly think Lore, who was not at PAX, leaked stuff at PAX to a random person? Come on Fel, you're better than this.
    He was at pax actually
    but idk he did get a few of the things right.
    he put out tweets wanting to talk with content creators at pax, the guy might be a content creator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    So if the game is so dead, why are you even here then.
    I check out the off-topic boards. 99 percent of my posts are there. You can readily see my post history.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.