Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera and Lightborn Forsaken for the Horde
    Sethrak and Mecha Gnomes for the Alliance

I also think Calia replaces Sylvanas as the leader of all Forsaken and becomes one of the leaders of the Horde. Her along with Baine, Saurfang, the return of Thrall, and the head Nightborn chick lead the way for a meaningful peace treaty, which allows Blizzard to have an ‘in’ for cross faction grouping for endgame content.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    (idc there's no definite proof, to me, the playable KTs have Vrykul/Drust blood in them)
    At least you can acknowledge this, unlike some Ogre posters. Thank you for that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    At least you can acknowledge this, unlike some Ogre posters. Thank you for that.
    They may crop out the lower half of pandaren and use the upper torso of KT human to make Ogre race playable.

If Ogres are indeed on the Horizon, I’d imagine they’ll just do the Kul’Tiran thing and build it from the ground up.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    If Ogres are indeed on the Horizon, I’d imagine they’ll just do the Kul’Tiran thing and build it from the ground up.
    Pretty much KT rig reskinned with Orc texture.

I'd rather have full on new races for 9.0

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Not sure if they will reword new race as allied races by 9.0 because by definition Mogus are allied races of Zandalar and the same deal with Humans as to Dwarves, Gnomes vs. Orcs with Tauren,Trolls.
    In perspective a faction is an allegiance and each and every races within the faction are allied races of one another so allied races exist even way back in 1.0 although someare under the non-playable faction tag but still able to interact with while getting gears which has flavor to the same race,their mounts, and gears,.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-10 at 04:56 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Don't think we're gonna get new races for 9.0 after the 10 (possibly 12) by end of BFA.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Don't think we're gonna get new races for 9.0 after the 10 (possibly 12) by end of BFA.
    It would be way too much if they introduce a new race in this expansion proper but it would make sense, for monetary purposes and game continuity if they save it as part of marketing strategy for the future.

4 Legion races are branded as BfA pre-purchase instead of Legion Allied races although technically the races are inteded to be playable but can only be unlocked at the latest patch of the expac.

Probably next expac they will lift the restriction with The first set of 8 allied races tied to the expac and can be played in Legion proper itself.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-10 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nysisyn View Post
    Both Ogre and Mok'nathal could be made from Kul Tiran model.

Sadly, we didn't saw either of them in current story, so they are unlikely.

My bet :

- Vulpera and Sethrak for Horde
    - Mechagnome and Calia's undead for Alliance

All in 8.3.5 juste before the next expansion, as it was done with 7.3.5
    Switching to horde lul. Undead can unironically kill themselves again.

It make no sense with current lore.
    Lightborn Forsaken (Or whatever their name will be) lean to Alliance while Sethrak lean to Horde.
    The Sethrak are probably now hating the Alliance for bringing war on Zandalar, murdering Rastakhan and their Vulpera friend.

My bets for 9.0 allied races:

For sure: Vulpera (H), and Mechagnomes (A)

Tentative guess: Sethrak (H) and Ankoan (A)

I don't know why Alliance keep ignoring the in-game story for Sethrak. Having the Sethrak go Alliance would be really weird.

Edit:

Alternatives: Saberon (H) and Botani (Alliance)

Culturally speaking, Saberon have a more primitive, savage and warlike tribal structure which would fit in better with the Horde philosophy, and I could see the Night Elves recruiting the Botani to their side to try and regrow the world tree.
    Last edited by Scrysis; 2019-05-10 at 07:15 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post

I also think Calia replaces Sylvanas as the leader of all Forsaken and becomes one of the leaders of the Horde. Her along with Baine, Saurfang, the return of Thrall, and the head Nightborn chick lead the way for a meaningful peace treaty, which allows Blizzard to have an ‘in’ for cross faction grouping for endgame content.
    What would lead "Lightborn Forsaken" to the horde exactly? Calia would never join the horde, also Jaina's brother would not, if he counts. They would be alliance.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vejah View Post
    What would lead "Lightborn Forsaken" to the horde exactly? Calia would never join the horde, also Jaina's brother would not, if he counts. They would be alliance.
    I believe Alonsus Faol and Calia are considered neutral in Legion in the sense that they are neither part of the Forsaken or are still part of the Alliance since most of Lordaeron population became part of the Scourge or are part of Scarlet Crusade.

If horde really gets vulpera, il start playing again just for that

I think we wont be seeing much more from allied races. Mayby we will get another before the next expansion but thats not certain. Allied races are a feature of BfA so why would they have anymore after this expansion? Allied races are nice but for next expansion we are due a proper new race, with new abilities etc.

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    I think we wont be seeing much more from allied races. Mayby we will get another before the next expansion but thats not certain. Allied races are a feature of BfA so why would they have anymore after this expansion? Allied races are nice but for next expansion we are due a proper new race, with new abilities etc.
    They are popular?

Of course they are popular. The whining and raging poster about them are a minority. Most player love them or doesn't care about them.

a proper new race, with new abilities etc.
    New race are being replaced with allied race.
    So even if a totally new race is being added (Not a reskin I mean) it will still be an allied race

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    I believe Alonsus Faol and Calia are considered neutral in Legion in the sense that they are neither part of the Forsaken or are still part of the Alliance since most of Lordaeron population became part of the Scourge or are part of Scarlet Crusade.
    Alonsus is dead and I think Calia is as neutral as Liadrin is. While they are more in the middle than others are they still have stronger ties to their original factions. I really don't see Calia going to horde or Derek Proudmoore.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vejah View Post
    Alonsus is dead and I think Calia is as neutral as Liadrin is. While they are more in the middle than others are they still have stronger ties to their original factions. I really don't see Calia going to horde or Derek Proudmoore.
    Alonsus foul founded the Priest Order. He was in contact with Priest NPCs.