Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    There goes Jaina
    please dont hurt my waifu too much i need her.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Lmao

time
    played
    metrics

Oh shit hell yeah! Rekills just got a fuck tonne easier each week!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Why do Blizzard keep nerfing bosses so it's braindead to play melee? They don't have to do any mechanics at all. Is every melee just that bad at mechanics?
    As a melee player who has to watch Ranged fuck up mechanics and I can't do a thing about it but watch the wipe, I'd love to have the mechanics. The fact that melee get to do nothing but sit and hit a boss isn't actually fun for us either. It's crap design to have fights that only engage a quarter of your raid group. So, no it's not melee being braindead, Blizzard just can't seem to design raid mechanics that are melee friendly and aren't any more engaging than "stack on this side of boss, now swap to other side." or "spread loosely 5yds around boss' ass to avoid spreading the bad." or "k swap to a different target, DK plz grip it into cleave range."

Ian and his dev guild... they really reached Jaina and because they cannot kill her they will nerf it. more like IAN OF WARCRAFT

Why would anyone tell their friends to play this shitty expansion? Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapotato69 View Post
    Be careful not to trigger the Defenders of the Warcraft franchise. I heard they're heading out to us.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    please dont hurt my waifu too much i need her.
    But for average guilds it just becomes mythrax 2.0 where you just stack as much melee as possible because they didn't get any mechanics after the nerfs.

By reworking RAF they probably mean nerf it so people are more enticed to buy level boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    By reworking RAF they probably mean nerf it so people are more enticed to buy level boosts.
    Probably.

Any decent source of XP got nerfed these days just so they can claim their revamped levelling experience is a "success".

RAF did actually get nerfed to 50% down from 200 and Heirlooms couldn't stack with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapotato69 View Post
    Exactly why it's the best opportunity to take it down and tweak it

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Exactly why it's the best opportunity to take it down and tweak it
    Will tweaking RAF suddenly make BFA a good expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Will tweaking RAF suddenly make BFA a good expansion?
    Of course not. But it'll give them an opportunity to gain more players next expansion.

I seriously doubt this expansion is having a high influx of new players so why not take it down now instead of later?

5+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure RAF is being an issue in regard to Classic somehow. Since you only pay 1 sub for 1 account it might just link classic AND retail accounts, and since the system's pretty old they might as well rework it fully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, they wanna do something rewarding for RAF? I got a crazy idea, how about fast leveling for me and my recruit? /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    They already nerfed it to pointlessness. They sold a lot of base game copies plus 2 months game time with it and now they don't, mostly to people wanting to level alts and who were never going to buy boosts.

If they nerf it anymore they may as well leave it removed forever.

i just hope they will make the hole procces much easier to...well do - i just want my mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    i just hope they will make the hole procces much easier to...well do - i just want my mounts
    Don’t draw extra attention to your post if you can’t even spell properly.

I had a momentary bout of dyslexia and thought it said "Method vs. Black Boys" and my head reared back like a donkey kicked it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes no sense, why wouldn't they just leave RAF working UNTIL their new system is in place?