Poll: What would you do?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Would use the Reality stone to change my physical gender.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Can I ask: Do you honestly, truly believe that?
    Depends on how you want to go about defining that, but yes.

People commonly think that by solving every problem in the world, it can be made truly better. But we couldn't lead lives worth living without having conflict in them. People will naturally invent problems of their own if there are none to be found.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd die

Because I'm a mortal
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    I would bring back TVFilthyFrank

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    I would bring back TVFilthyFrank
    Now that is a reality I can get behind!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

*snap* mandatory pot smoking time at 4:20 and April 20th is international weed day, every place is shutdown for that day and everyone gets special brownies(delivered on 4,19 ofc)
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2019-05-11 at 05:30 PM.

Let's just say, things would look rather bleak for people outside of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Create alternate earth and move Trump there, make him an immortal big strong fucker who is impervious to bullets and has magic powers while within this pocket realm. Transport a long list of MMO-OT posters there and bind them to this realm for eternity, unable to die, unable to rest, unable to leave, on a planet with an immortal magical Demi-God Trump as its ruler, cursed for all time to never be able to look away from his speeches, to hear all of it even in their dreams.

Then set up cameras and TV to let me at times take a peek at this demi-plane of my own creation and smirk with unending delight.
    This might litteraly be the most evil thing I have ever heared or seen written. I am shocked. SHOCKED!

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Depends on how you want to go about defining that, but yes.

People commonly think that by solving every problem in the world, it can be made truly better. But we couldn't lead lives worth living without having conflict in them. People will naturally invent problems of their own if there are none to be found.
    There are very few people (that I've known) that truly are happy, even those without the issues I'm struggling with have theirs. Those that don't have those have others that I didn't even know could possibly be issues - no matter where you look, you'll find that we struggle by nature almost. A snap would have to "fix" us but I don't even know if that would still be worth living.
    Not sure what the original saying is but there is no light without darkness, we base a lot of our experiences on comparison and thus without struggle, there is no feeling of content - you compare it to struggling. Without the struggle, you'll (probably) feel bored, strive for something else and not having achieved that will become the struggle.
    I know this to be true for myself and can only speak for myself as well, however from what I've seen and experienced, I'd guess that most fall into that category.

Based on that, to the topic, before the snap I'd hopefully understand our flaws and if I could remove those with a snap, I might. But the human experience would then drastically change, while for a big number of humans that would be an improvement, for others I would take away all that they loved and cherished, possibly.

One could only hope that the person with the all stones would be wise enough to make the "correct" change.

(also not claiming this to be true at all, just my personal experience and my first thought about the subject at hand)
    Last edited by Chrotesque; 2019-05-11 at 05:42 PM.

Have it teach me how to snap my fingers.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm far too selfish to have something like that, use the time stone and bring back/forward someone who actually can make things better (Gandhi?) and give it to them. Wouldn't mind a few million dollars from it though so I can have time to have a hobby again!

15+ Year Old Account
    First thing I'd do is freeze time for everyone but me. That way I can think about all actions and see the consequences before I choose to follow through with them. Then I would fix all that is broken and change things to my liking.

I voted Void, but then I realized, I could just make myself Immortal and watch Humanity destroy itself as my hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    Based on that, to the topic, before the snap I'd hopefully understand our flaws and if I could remove those with a snap, I might. But the human experience would then drastically change, while for a big number of humans that would be an improvement, for others I would take away all that they loved and cherished, possibly.

One could only hope that the person with the all stones would be wise enough to make the "correct" change.
    It's a lot of responsibility to be saddled with. How can any human, biased and caught up in it all, think they can possibly improve upon the nature of humanity? Can't see the forest for the trees, and so on. Even with good intentions, you'd only ruin it—fixing everything magically is just taking accomplishments and knowledge away from the people who would otherwise have struggled with and overcome those same issues.

A whimsical, personal, or selfish wish would be much preferable over anything that tries to solve life's problems.
    Last edited by Arikara; 2019-05-11 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    It's a lot of responsibility to be saddled with. How can any human, biased and caught up in it all, think they can possibly improve upon the nature of humanity? Can't see the forest for the trees, and so on. Even with good intentions, you'd only ruin it—fixing everything magically is just taking accomplishments and knowledge away from the people who would otherwise have struggled with and overcome those same issues.

A whimsical, personal, or selfish wish would be much preferable over anything that tries to solve life's problems.
    I do think that a human would be ill suited since, as you mentioned, man would ultimately be biased and most certainly decide accordingly. I'm glad nobody does have that glove or any of the stones

Erase everybody who posts on MMO-C forums, except myself.