View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Anyhow sorry to say eurochums but this is my last post until after the upcoming elections, I will be very busy until then working in the real world against you and as I can't give my full attention it's better to let you carry on happy back slapping all in it together as your side faces the abyss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you watching the same program as me? If there were an audience clap-o-meter are you seriously saying Farage hasn't got the biggest cheers?

Anyhow, Andrew Neil and This Week next...
    No answer to my question? Shouldn't you know what you're voting for?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Are you watching the same program as me? If there were an audience clap-o-meter are you seriously saying Farage hasn't got the biggest cheers?

Anyhow, Andrew Neil and This Week next...
    I didn't say anything about whether Farage was popular with the audience but he came across as a fool after extolling the virtues of trading on WTO terms when he tired to swerve and lie his way out of the audience member's request to name one country that trades solely on WTO before admitting he did not know.

- - - Updated - - -

An interesting poll from Yougov out today examines how people would vote if the anti-Brexit parties stood under one banner in the EP elections.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...ct-have-done-e

I don't think it comes as a shock that Change is failing to hit the mark and the anti-Brexit parties would do worst if they ran under the Change banner but what surprised me is that the poll shows that they would be most successful under the Green banner.

Two very interesting videos, describing the negotiations from the point of view of Verhoefstad's office:

It's two hours, but amazingly insightful into the EU side of things.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Nigel Farage puts the Brexit Party manifesto to music.

But tbh you are overstating her importance to the Brexit party
    I know you won't reply to this either, but I am curious why her pedophile and terrorist supporting face is all over the Brexit party advertising that was dropped into my mail this morning

Farage looks like some wierd pervert from some hoarder house.

Theresa May looks 10 years younger at the start of the first video.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Two years of responsibility to deliver something you know is impossible & lying to everyone you interact with about it will do that to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Do you think she regrets it? On a personal level? Accepting the job?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    we will only know after she's gone for some time.

I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for the memoirs.

A poll conducted for The Guardian reveals that The Brexit Party might get more votes than Lab and Cons combined in the upcoming EP elections.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-combined-poll

And Dribs almost had something to celebrate:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/11/nigel...ddler-9497845/

Unfortunately, the toddler survived, eh Dribs? Don't worry, Farage will kill enough people for you to enjoy if he gets his way.

I know I'm going to regret this but hang on a minute. Farage is a passenger in a car that is involved in a low speed accident on a single track country lane and somehow he is to blame and not the driver(s) who failed to anticipate and avoid the car coming the other way??? And somehow the drivers' actions means that Farage wants to kill people? Apparently this is enough to express exasperation that he is still alive?

I dislike Farage but blaming him is beyond ridiculous, even for this thread, and trying to link it as Dribbles would want the child to be killed is simply shameful!
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-05-12 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I know I'm going to regret this but hang on a minute. Farage is a passenger in a car that is involved in a low speed accident on a single track country lane and somehow he is to blame and not the driver(s) who failed to anticipate and avoid the car coming the other way??? And somehow the drivers' actions means that Farage wants to kill people? Apparently this is enough to express exasperation that he is still alive?

I dislike Farage but blaming him is beyond ridiculous, even for this thread, and trying to link as Dribbles would want the child to be killed is simply shameful!
    I'm not blaming him. I'm saying he fails as a human being. He has no manners. As Riversong says, he's a twat. A massive one. You can't legally charge someone for being a twat... but somehow, this episode alone would have made other politicians pretty much unelectable. This asshole? He'll probably surge, because killers like Dribs like carnage.

10+ Year Old Account

I dislike Farage but blaming him is beyond ridiculous, even for this thread, and trying to link it as Dribbles would want the child to be killed is simply shameful!
    He's not at fault for the crash as he wasn't driving, he's a bit of a dick for bailing from the location of it as fast as he appears to have done though.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    He could have provided a witness report and an account of what happened but no because he's so big and important he slinked off into the shadows just like what he did back in 2016 after he felt he was accomplished the man is a scumbag and people who trust and believe have got to be fucking brain damaged I swear.
    Provide a witness report to who? The police will not be interested in a low speed collision and the insurance companies will contact him if they need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    He's not at fault for the crash as he wasn't driving, he's a bit of a dick for bailing from the location of it as fast as he appears to have done though.
    That's as maybe but we only have the word of one person who appears to have sold the story to as many newspapers as possible and in the aftermath of an accident there is not much anyone can do apart from wait for the respective insurance companies to arrange recovery of the vehicles.

Two very interesting videos, describing the negotiations from the point of view of Verhoefstad's office:

It's two hours, but amazingly insightful into the EU side of things.
    I wanted to watch this and get more perspective on the situation but I got like ten minutes into the first video and couldn't stomach it anymore. I know you have good intentions but this shit is such obvious propaganda. How do people see this and not notice the obvious emotional manipulation?

They haven't explained any positions yet but have devoted several minutes trying to establish silly things to pre program the viewer like how much of a good, normal, likable guy verhoefstadt is...See guys, he's just a down to earth dude who wants to make wine in his country villa and has a loving family and wife who he met and stayed with since he was 17. It's a classic manipulation tactic.

Provide a witness report to who? The police will not be interested in a low speed collision and the insurance companies will contact him if they need to.
    Are we talking about the UK or a third world country here? Because at least in Germany the police is interested in every traffic accident with even the slightest damage to persons, even if it's just a stiff neck. And the toddler was evidentially hospitalized. Participants leaving the scene prematurely would be considered committing a hit and run in such a case.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.