Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really this is your argument now.

I don't love EA, I have no love for them at all. But there is facts and then there is your opinion. Jason Schreier is one of the few actual real games journalist out their and his story's have more weight then your opinion. But I get it anyone who disagree's with you even when they got the fact's to prove you wrong is just a fanboy or some shit.

But ya we are done here since this is all your argument is now.
    I need to sleep at some point, and drop out, but this doesn't mean "we're done". Or any sense of the phrase.

If you would like to sleep with Jason Schreier, it's cool.

I disagree with his usage of words, to suggest that some original BioWare devs still work for EA. It's shoddy reporting, as done so, without sources. Without sources is the very definition of shoddy reporting.

I mean all the original BioWare devs are accounted for, yet he says some still work there. .. Who???

But it makes for a nice false gamer narrative advertisement, I suppose, in favor of EA. Your support of this is what I question.

If anyone gives half a shit Anthem will be $30 at Gamestop starting tomorrow (Maybe cheaper used not sure atm).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    I need to sleep at some point, and drop out, but this doesn't mean "we're done". Or any sense of the phrase.

I disagree with his usage of words, to suggest that some original BioWare devs still work for EA. It's shoddy reporting, as done so, without sources. Without sources is the very definition of shoddy reporting.

I mean all the original BioWare devs are accounted for, yet he says some still work there. .. Who???

But it makes for a nice false gamer narrative advertisement, I suppose, in favor of EA. Your support of this is what I question.
    Keith Warner and Casey Hudson still work for BioWare, I'm not gonna search through all their hundreds of staff to debunk your nice false gamer narrative but that's 2 to get you started.

That's a lot of words just to say (I disagree with anyone who proves me wrong or doesn't share my opinion).

That's all you needed to say really.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Keith Warner and Casey Hudson still work for BioWare, I'm not gonna search through all their hundreds of staff to debunk your nice false gamer narrative but that's 2 to get you started.
    Ah yes, Keith Waner was a Tech Designer, responsible for making the finished boxed products "pretty". After the EA buyout he was promoted to designer. Mmm Hmm.. Not a Dev though.

Casey Hudson Left in 2014. Oops!
    Mass Effect Creator Leaves BioWare
    https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08...leaves-bioware
    "After nearly 16 years of development, Mass Effect Creative Director Casey Hudson has officially left BioWare."

Ah yes, Keith Waner was a Tech Designer, responsible for making the finished boxed products "pretty". After the EA buyout he was promoted to designer. Mmm Hmm.. Not a Dev though.
    And they still have more insight then you do.

Their story vs your opinion. Not hard to figure out what one holds more weight.

But like I said just say everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong, That would make this quicker.

If anyone gives half a shit Anthem will be $30 at Gamestop starting tomorrow (Maybe cheaper used not sure atm).
    Let me put it this way. Activision was basically giving away Destiny 2 for free a little while ago, and I threw the download code into the trash where it belonged.

I wouldn't play Anthem even if they were paying me $30 and giving out free handjobs.

And they still have more insight then you do.

Their story vs your opinion. Not hard to figure out what one holds more weight.

But like I said just say everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong, That would make this quicker.
    Someone pooped on Jason Schreier's cereal :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Let me put it this way. Activision was basically giving away Destiny 2 for free a little while ago, and I threw the download code into the trash where it belonged.

I wouldn't play Anthem even if they were paying me $30 and giving out free handjobs.
    Oh I fully undersand, Just figured I would let everyone know in case someone actually did want to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone pooped on Jason Schreier's cereal :P
    So all your going to do now is make childish remarks and scream (I'm right fuck facts)?

Going to be kind of sad if they give up on it (so far doesn't look like they will, but who knows) but feel like I got my 60 bucks out of it regardless, it's got great gameplay, just lacks content... unlike TD2 which i DID NOT get 60 dollars worth out of (got it free thankfully) longs of content, but the gameplay is a borefest.

I hope they keep up anthem but it won't kill me if it fails.

So all your going to do now is make childish remarks and scream (I'm right fuck facts)?
    Oh Jtbrig, you. I find you amusing, and thats a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post

Then what are you doing in this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Going to be kind of sad if they give up on it (so far doesn't look like they will, but who knows) but feel like I got my 60 bucks out of it regardless, it's got great gameplay, just lacks content... unlike TD2 which i DID NOT get 60 dollars worth out of (got it free thankfully) longs of content, but the gameplay is a borefest.

Yeah I really don't get the appeal of TD, whole of its combat is being glued to walls and shooting people shaped sponges. never really sounded all that appealing to me.

So far they're putting the work in, so I guess we'll see how it goes. They already removed the load screen from the forge, made it so we can access the forge from anywhere by going to the menu, and made it so we can launch missions from the end of expedition screen. All things that were highly requested, they really just need to overhaul the loot system already though.

They're trying to release the cataclysms this month... and even if by some miracle they launch smooth it won't matter unless the loot is fixed. There is no amount of content that'll make up for a broken progression system. It honestly wouldn't matter that the game lacks content if they had decent progression systems to work through since the core gameplay is well done.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

You can disagree whatever you want, but unless you present the facts, you are still full of shit. And it's not a shoddy reporting just because some forum rando say so.

- - - Updated - - -

Lul wat?
    You may not like TD2 combat, but the game systems such as character progression and loot are god level compared to Athem. Also, the game has, you know, ENGDAME, out of the box and not in a fairy tales of incompetent devs.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Lul wat?
    You may not like TD2 combat, but the game systems such as character progression and loot are god level compared to Athem. Also, the game has, you know, ENGDAME, out of the box and not in a fairy tales of incompetent devs.
    I didn't reach Anthem's "endgame" before I gave up on the game, but I reached TD2's... I think - what is TD2's endgame?
    Running the same mission on a higher difficulty.

Isn't that exactly what Anthem's "endgame" looks like?

My character is around ilvl 500, pretty optimized (obviously missing god-rolls, but I can easily rush every single mission on the highest difficulty) - but I never really thought that the game has content that is comparable to what I think I knew about "endgame". (Content that lasts for weeks/month and that makes you log in again and again).

Don't get me wrong, TD2 did a lot of things better than Anthem. Loot is the best example... but I don't think TD2 has any form of (good) endgame... maybe with the raid next week, but I really, really doubt that it's going to be any different.
    The fact that you can rush towards TD2's "endgame" in hours means that it would've to be the main focus.. since story and story progressions is utter crap. From that point of view. TD2's endgame is a joke too.

Anyway. TD2 is a game design mess too. Just look at the skills and how they (don't) work. - kinda OT though
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-05-12 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Lul wat?
    Couldn't even get to 30 game was so freaking boring. Had a boat load of fun with Anthem, to each their own though.

Ive seen the td2 sub show up on the front page of reddit 3 times in the past month and all 3 times it was complaining about the lack of anything to do and end game related activities.

The games way more polished than anthem but has similar issues and its the 2nd game in the series.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Its a basic problem for the looter-shooter.
    What do you do at the end that isn't just doing the thing you've always been doing?

Are any of these games doing raids in the traditional MMO sense outside of Destiny?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    What do you do at the end that isn't just doing the thing you've always been doing?

Are any of these games doing raids in the traditional MMO sense outside of Destiny?
    TD2 is adding an 8 player raid supposedly

TD2 is adding an 8 player raid supposedly
    It is coming soon. It's supposed to release some time after title update 3 which launches next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

I would say that this is a problem for live service games in general, rather than a looter shooter problem. It also heavily depends on how you tackle a higher difficulty. Mythic dungeons in WoW is a good approach. Black tusk missions in TD2 change the formula of original missions making them more replayable. Destiny... I'd say has at least an interesting approach to difficulty levels, although controversial.

Athem just slaps more stats on mobs.