Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cute miqo'te, Zell. :3

My tank appearance.(Will take chest recommendations to match the caster one more closely though)

My caster appearance.

I'll eventually keep to the theme with every role, but I haven't got anything other than dark knight and red mage above like 30 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Cute miqo'te, Zell. :3
    Thanks! ^.^'
    FFXIV: Zelliaind Rageborne - "FC Daddy" of Log Horizon <Lv??> on US-Leviathan
    FFXIV: Nihzoh'sae Grimwolfe - Co-Lead of Crimson Lotus Rebirth <_Ryu_> on US-Malboro

After I finally got that Sightseeing entry atop the light post in Kugane. It's near the Aetherite Plaza, and you need to climb to the top of a tower and jump from it. It was super hard. I was beyond ecstatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

15+ Year Old Account
    My current looks...love this picture though lol

Super doggo obtained:

Better shot of yours truly, since I haven't posted such a shot here in ages:

Basically my main since forever a BLM but I haven't played in quite awhile...

Got my Ultima Horns. Time to embark on my journey as the Warrior of Darkness.
    FFXIV: Nihzoh'sae Grimwolfe - Co-Lead of Crimson Lotus Rebirth <_Ryu_> on US-Malboro

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a ton of cosmetic gear as i just returned and have never played end game. Actually just unlocked haircuts yesterday for the first at 63.... But here is Arilyn Fyrce.

We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelliaind View Post

Got my Ultima Horns. Time to embark on my journey as the Warrior of Darkness.
    This looks awesome. I'm gonna have to get my graphics game up.

I find the idea of the eventual Warrior of Darkness strolling around in pastel pink to be rather humorous:

None of these toons made my jaw hit the floor, but some pretty cutesy toons regardless! Though nothing that makes me want to fantasia into or change my glamour to next time I play. xD My toon used to be a female pink Mi'qote and she was cutesy beyond reason, but I've changed back to Hyur recently, because too many cutesy Mi'qotes running around. It didn't feel original anymore. Plus the tail of the Mi'qote kept giving me clipping issues, and was tired having a tail. Likewise, I feel most glamour that looks good has already been overdone...

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha64 View Post
    None of these toons made my jaw hit the floor, but some pretty cutesy toons regardless! Though nothing that makes me want to fantasia into or change my glamour to next time I play. xD My toon used to be a female pink Mi'qote and she was cutesy beyond reason, but I've changed back to Hyur recently, because too many cutesy Mi'qotes running around. It didn't feel original anymore. Plus the tail of the Mi'qote kept giving me clipping issues, and was tired having a tail. Likewise, I feel most glamour that looks good has already been overdone...
    I've never paid much attention to whether it's overdone or not. I'm not trying to be original, I just want to wear something I think looks good. I don't particularly care whether other people enjoy/ like it or not, thought it's nice if they do, I do what I do and wear what I do because I like it. This is one of those rare cases (aesthetics) where I wholeheartedly embrace the "you don't pay my sub" mentality.

Managed to put together a decent "Holy Knight" Templar kinda look. I am not a big fan of overly flashy swords, so the challenge was finding something that fit. Most of my swords go with bronze or gold, but not silver. The Shire Sword purple crystals match the crown nicely (although I'm not sold on the crown) and the sword looks nice and is unique. If I drop the crown, I can fit other swords, but none really speak to me, Aettir (HW relic) is nice, but a little too flashy. Exalibur is a fav model of mine but the gold clashes hard. Some of the standard SB leveling swords look sharp though.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Issu View Post
    This looks awesome. I'm gonna have to get my graphics game up.
    Heh, thanks. I was just lucky I caught the gpose at the time the moon was up. Some clever lighting angles and I was able to make it look like it was the moon lightning up the back of me. It comes with being a Photographer in real life I guess! ^_^'

With MCH becoming my main job once again in Shadowbringers (that job action reveal today though!) I decided it was time to start gearing mine up to be ready for June 28th!...and a few glamour shots too. XD

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

My PLD in bad resolution.

Got kind of bored. Ran the benchmark and made a Hrothgar.

Bonus points if you know who he looks like and know what the quote is from. Posting a link because I kind of animated it in Photoshop.

https://imgur.com/a/RH5jsnu

10+ Year Old Account
    I redid the viera I posted (then deleted) in the main thread. She's basically my catgirl with darker skin and rabbit ears now.

I love it!

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!