• Hell Teah

35 15.09%
  • Damm Stupid

53 22.84%
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Yeah I get ambiguity. The only time I get to wear my Klansman outfit in public is on halloween. People will see racism in anything with pretty clear racial connotations these days. Shame on them.
    See while clowns like you spread your blind hatred and jump to conclusions this group of teachers could have found a random noose on the premises and took a photo of it being goofy. Who knows, but hey any chance to get triggered and spread your clown fiesta of cancer right?

I can't imagine living so angry all the time, shit I have a hard time finding anything offensive, I'm jelly.

A noose isn't racist btw lol.. good luck being a klansman on halloween, I have a hard enough time sporting blackface

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    The more I look at the picture the more it seems tome some sort of injoke, probably towards their husbands. Like, "come home late and drunk from the game one more time, and we gonna hang you guys by the balls" (while smiling as the good wives we are).

They are way too cheerful and pointing at the noose to be about racism, and their picture got shared enthusiastically.
    Yeah but nooses were literally made to hang black people therefore it's racist, not once in the history of mankind has a white man or woman been hanged.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-05-12 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    See while clowns like you spread your blind hatred and jump to conclusions this group of teachers could have found a random noose on the premises and took a photo of it being goofy. Who knows, but hey any chance to get triggered and spread your clown fiesta of cancer right?

I can't imagine living so angry all the time, shit I have a hard time finding anything offensive, I'm jelly.

A noose isn't racist btw lol.. good luck being a klansman on halloween, I have a hard enough time sporting blackface
    Mhm. In the same article it was mentioned that it was hanging off a tree at some point prior to this.

I agree with you by the way. A noose hanging off a tree in the USA has literally no connection to history whatsoever. Like, it's just some rope!

I hate getting offended too. When I see something that's a bit off, instead of taking a closer look to make sure that there isn't a problem, I just ignore it instead.

Have to say though my man, as much as we're clearly on the same page here, you're coming on awful strong. I mean 'clown fiesta of cancer'? I ignore things with the best of 'em, but you seem to be getting a little worked up there buddy. If you think what I'm saying is wrong, you should just do what all of us steely, independent, non-offence-taking folks do and ignore it completely.

More and more I'm thinking about this, the more it's pissing me off

Watch if someone uploaded a picture of themselves holding Zyklon B / Ar-15 / Cyanide laced wine / Tecpatl knife / Nuclear warhead (replica). The list is quite literally endless, should they all be sacked from their professions?

No? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    More and more I'm thinking about this, the more it's pissing me off

Watch if someone uploaded a picture of themselves holding Zyklon B / Ar-15 / Cyanide laced wine / Tecpatl knife / Nuclear warhead (replica). The list is quite literally endless, should they all be sacked from their professions?

No? Why not?
    It's ambiguous! Zyklon B isn't racist, how can gas be racist?

THEY'RE JUST FANS OF CHEMISTRY OK

Correct, but what is your point?

A swastika has obvious hateful ideals behind it, but a noose is far more ambiguous. Though both out of context in some random photo shouldn't induce automatic triggering, but this is clown world now.
    You talk about the swastika with hateful ideals but then you go on to mention context?

The swastika was used as a religious symbol long before Hitler got his genocidal hands on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    You talk about the swastika with hateful ideals but then you go on to mention context?

The swastika was used as a religious symbol long before Hitler got his genocidal hands on it.
    So I should sport swastika and ignore hitlers use of it then? Are you trying to trap me with your retardation or?...

Comparing a noose and swastika in the first place was retarded as shit because then dumbfucks like you hop on my dick and generalize everything.

Just another reason why we need to evaluate all of our teachers every 3 or 4 years to weed out the idiots. I cant imagine sending my kids to school with teachers that are this fucking stupid. Of course, teachers should also be paid far better than they are right now to go along with those evaluations.

So.. where did it come from? Not gonna read the last 9 pages to find out. My first association was "look, teachers making smart ass commet about their dead end job with that being the only way out..".

10+ Year Old Account
    Been enough fake hate stories by social media lynch mobs that context is needed.

Sad thing is all we have is a picture and no story.
    No, we need to hear their side period. Maybe it's not a noose etc ect.

So I should sport swastika and ignore hitlers use of it then? Are you trying to trap me with your retardation or?...
    Irony is cool.

Comparing a noose and swastika in the first place was retarded as shit because then dumbfucks like you hop on my dick and generalize everything.
    Careful you don't cut somebody with all that edge.

No, what they did was fucking stupid, but ruining someone's career because they do something stupid is going a bit overboard in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Been enough fake hate stories by social media lynch mobs that context is needed.

Sad thing is all we have is a picture and no story.
    No, we need to hear their side period. Maybe it's not a noose etc ect.
    No, blind hatred is all that's needed in clown world.

Irony is cool.

Careful you don't cut somebody with all that edge.
    Care to elaborate? Are you saying a noose and swastika are = to each other?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Has Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton chimed in yet saying they're belittling the Black Man and that the noose is a symbol of racial segregation and the KKK and other pomp and circumstance outrage?
    It's literally only a matter of time.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-05-12 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton chimed in yet saying they're belittling the Black Man and that the noose is a symbol of racial segregation and the KKK and other pomp and circumstance outrage?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd be sacking teachers over every nonsense, you'd be out of teachers pretty soon. It's a pretty damn thankless job as is nowadays, heck I can feel them with that photo - pretty sure the context of this was that their job makes them consider this at times and I can understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Okay I stand corrected

lol It seems I am actually ignorant and some people in America really are this stupid. Thanks for clearing that up. Oof at that picture though :P
    That’s the one picture the other one has teachers dressed as Mexicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That’s the cropped picture the full one has teachers dressed as Mexicans to their side.
    It's still more on the nose than a noose, but its as you said, it;'s more an American history thing that I know little about. Time I Research
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm. In the same article it was mentioned that it was hanging off a tree at some point prior to this.

I agree with you by the way. A noose hanging off a tree in the USA has literally no connection to history whatsoever. Like, it's just some rope!

I hate getting offended too. When I see something that's a bit off, instead of taking a closer look to make sure that there isn't a problem, I just ignore it instead.

Have to say though my man, as much as we're clearly on the same page here, you're coming on awful strong. I mean 'clown fiesta of cancer'? I ignore things with the best of 'em, but you seem to be getting a little worked up there buddy. If you think what I'm saying is wrong, you should just do what all of us steely, independent, non-offence-taking folks do and ignore it completely.
    Yeah yeah I'm sure, is that why you had to make a multi account plenty of banned tards like you around here in off topic.

Care to elaborate?
    You can't on the one hand say that we should completely ignore a noose because we don't know what the context is, and on the other say that you couldn't wear an innocuous swastika because it's offensive unless people know the context.

It's literally your own argument and you've managed to fuck it up.

I'm not saying that the noose thing is definitely racist, but given the fact that this particular noose is in America where it has had racial connotations it is a possibility. In much the same way as if somebody wore a swastika it would be worth making sure that it's a Hindu symbol just in case they were an actual Nazi, it's worth making sure that these noosebois have an explanation for it.

I don't see how just making sure that teachers aren't racist when they literally pose with a fucking noose is 'blind hatred'. If there's some sort of hilarious noose anecdote behind the whole thing, then that's great. I'd be glad that it's been cleared up either way.
    Last edited by Elkfingers; 2019-05-12 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't on the one hand say that we should completely ignore a noose because we don't know what the context is, and on the other say that you couldn't wear a swastika because in a certain context it would be unacceptable.

It's literally your own argument and you've managed to fuck it up.

I'm not saying that the noose thing is definitely racist, but given the fact that this particular noose is in America where it has had racial connotations it is a possibility. In much the same way as if somebody wore a swastika it would be worth making sure that it's a Hindu symbol just in case they were an actual Nazi, it's worth making sure that these noosebois have an explanation for it.

I don't see how just making sure that teachers aren't racist when they literally pose with a fucking noose is 'blind hatred'. If there's some sort of hilarious noose anecdote behind the whole thing, then that's great. I'd be glad that it's been cleared up either way.
    Show me where I said you can't wear a swastika , all I said was a swastika without context shouldn't be triggering just like the noose. In correct context, like a movie or tv show or even educational, it's completely fine. It's not fine however to sport swastika on the streets lul.

I haven't fucked anything up, you're just special.

And I get it now, nooses are ONLY racist in America. Got it. I'm learning so much today.

I don't see how assuming a picture with a noose in it is automatically racist, oh wait I do, people are programmed to be triggered NPCs

If these teachers were wearing nazi patches in full uniform then yeah ok.

Show me where I said you can't wear a swastika
    Ok.

It's not fine however to sport swastika on the streets lul
    That was easy.