Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Because she put her heart on the line and took a chance, thought she was in love?
    She took a chance on trusting someone and was taken advantage of. On that point, there's no debate. But "love" is hardly an argument. If anything, it contributes to her ignorance/stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    If you're honest to God stupid enough to fall for shit like this you honestly fucking deserve it at this point in time.. Has she been living under a rock her entire fucking life? You hear about shit like this on the News and online all the fucking time.
    Some people are just too stupid to have money. And if they're this stupid, frankly, I think they deserve to lose it.

"A fool and his(her) money are soon parted" is what comes to mind.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    She took a chance on trusting someone and was taken advantage of. On that point, there's no debate. But "love" is hardly an argument. If anything, it contributes to her ignorance/stupidity.
    As the saying "love is blind" and in her case she had that by the gallon, to not have alarm bells going off when someone she hardly even knows wants so much money, most sensible people would question themselves as to why..

"All the money flows to the woman, never away from the woman."

-- Every woman ever

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Some people are just too stupid to have money. And if they're this stupid, frankly, I think they deserve to lose it.
    Really does make one wonder what was going through her mind, and obviously not thinking critically since it seems in this case she was not thinking at all..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I'm not denying that it sucks for her. However, what's done is done, and unless they can prosecute him, and/or there's a hook to sue him, and there probably isn't, all she can do is look forward, and learn from it. Life sucks sometimes.
    Yeah, true however as I said in the end it's going to be worse for him. Because 1 considering what he did and the types of people he surrounds himself with that know what he does, regardless to if they now seem like allies or not, they will turn on him or he on them, and 2 because he is going to keep pushing it, he seems to be pretty successful and that is going to lend this dude into false confidence where he is going to keep taking peoples kindness for weakness.

And plenty of people can be very kind and very nice, but you lie cheat or steal from them for even a fraction of this, and there isn't anywhere you can run far enough fast enough they won't come get you and do the most unspeakable, and for that kind of money, I sure as shit hope for anybody he loves not connected with any of this shit gets caught up.

Because as I said, where they might not get to him right away, if there are others he cares about they sure as hell could be. And unlike him just like the Mob or any other such crime syndicates, other people can be hard to predict, especially those not getting any of his money or only a fraction of it, and don't want anything to do with the kind of life you have to lead for that kind of shit.

But, as you said it could have been worse for her, a lesson learned, but too bad it couldn't have been learned at $200.000 DAMN!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    "All the money flows to the woman, never away from the woman."

-- Every woman ever
    So much edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would argue that LOVE for anybody who has actually ever REALLY loved, LOVE makes you especially stupid, no matter how intelligent you otherwise would be, no matter how careful you think you are.

People do pretty dumb shit that cost a lot more and a lot less than $200,000 all the time. Shit some people who been divorced on the regular might said marriage itself.

But yes Love is an argument 100%

It's why doctors working on loved ones isn't a good idea.

Or Lawyers representing Family.

Think of it kind of like being a werewolf, any other time you might be alright, but that one trigger that one weakness, and you likely need to be locked down or away for your own good.

Personally I am not making fun of this woman because I empathize how this made her stupid.

As a human being we are ALL blinded and stupid by the things we think we should have. Even when we shouldn't. Love, Hate, Revenge, Violence, Greed, Wrath.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I sure hope the usual suspects are going to cry like that the next time of their pal realize that ''Valentina, teenager bikini Ukrainian model'' they met online, with ''GUD VALUES'' (aka ''not feminist'' aka ''more submissive than a dog and want to make sandwiches'') is in fact Mamadou, a male teenager sucking PUA and MRA dry back in Abidjan….

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I read about this earlier this year. Its quite the story, she wanted a lavish life that she thought he could provide, but his lavish life was held up by scamming other woman before her and then also scamming her. Its like a Tinder Ponzi scheme.

Let's repeat it slowly for edgelord. The woman ''LOST'' money. Therefore, your agitprop squeakings would be that ''WUMIN TOO STUPID TO HAVE MUNEY'' and not ''WUNIN JUST THERE TO GUT YOUR MUNEY'' (1)

I would add however that typically, the cretins falling for ''OMG, this hot model from a foreign country is in love with me and need money, so I will wire somme'' are not females...

(1)All this while advocating going in Thailand buying yourselves a virtual sex slave that will be obedient like a dog-of course, she would not be there for yourmoney.

and I can't get a single message back...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Oh, I read about this earlier this year. Its quite the story, she wanted a lavish life that she thought he could provide, but his lavish life was held up by scamming other woman before her and then also scamming her. Its like a Tinder Ponzi scheme.
    Interesting, so in a sense it was as others were saying about her, being the gold digger type that in the end did come back to bite her hard..

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, IIRC a huge chunk of that 200k was forgiven by the bank that gave it to her after the story reached Norwegian media.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Also, IIRC a huge chunk of that 200k was forgiven by the bank that gave it to her after the story reached Norwegian media.
    Wow for a bank to do that don't see that, it is usually the other way around..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    How comes, every shitty behaviour is called "artist" today? Scam artist, Pickup artist...

Murder artist?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    How comes, every shitty behaviour is called "artist" today? Scam artist, Pickup artist...
    Cheats are bound to become creative or they won't scurry around for long.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gold digger gets out "gold diggered" by a scammer.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You can tell the incels are out and about when they're bitching about gold diggers when it was the woman who got scammed.
    This is Gen OT, so naturally the woman is ALWAYS to blame. It's almost like a random guy doing something shitty is a personal attack to these types. The level of insecurity is fascinating.