Aversion (DE-1st/World 8th) Interview - Community questions

Hi
    I'll be doing a video interview with some of the members of <Aversion> Germans finest guild. Besides finishing this raid as the best German guild, they were the 8th guild internationally to kill the boss and 3rd in the west to do so.

They were the first guild to kill it with more than 3 melee - remember the "melee friendly" changes aren't out yet and out of the guilda that sorrund them above and below they raided the least amount of hours.

Trough the race they were steaming it and were at points hot on tails of method, reaching pulls below <20% at the same time as method.

Continuing what I did for the Pieces interview (https://youtu.be/Yfc6rcM7knw), I want to gather some questions from the community so throw them out there if you have any. Or complain about how I'm using mmo-champion to spread my "agenda" that works as well.

Will you be doing one for Finnish first, Russian first, Chinese first, Korean first, US first, Latin American first, Oceanic first and French first as well ?
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Will you be doing one for Finnish first, Russian first, Chinese first, Korean first, US first, Latin American first, Oceanic first and French first as well ?
    Will you be making a shit post in every thread if he does?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It was an honest question. No need to be toxic.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

No it wasn't.

None of your posts are what I'd call honest.

I'm mostly curious how's the recruitment in a German guild since recruitment pool is much smaller than China, English speaking EU, or America (which has USA + Canada to recruit from). How easy / hard it is to find enough people that can commit to hardcore raiding and did they have to compromise on any requirements to be able to find enough people for a well rounded team.

Tbh I'd like to see the US first edition, since it's an Alliance guild, holy moly what happened to all the hardcore NA horde guilds? Beaten by Alliance (non Australian one at that)? I thought I'll never witness this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I'm mostly curious how's the recruitment in a German guild since recruitment pool is much smaller than China, English speaking EU, or America (which has USA + Canada to recruit from). How easy / hard it is to find enough people that can commit to hardcore raiding and did they have to compromise on any requirements to be able to find enough people for a well rounded team.

Tbh I'd like to see the US first edition, since it's an Alliance guild, holy moly what happened to all the hardcore NA horde guilds? Beaten by Alliance (non Australian one at that)? I thought I'll never witness this to happen.
    I'm actually trying to get in contact with Club Camel cause they are a bit of a snowflake. Alliance guild, NA guild, feral druid on the kill...

how does it feel to never get CE? plz tell me
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    You need to call yourself "quite an expert in wow" and add "Multigladiator" as signature instead of linking your armory.

Reflecting very much, Lol
    are you angry
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    how does it feel to never get CE? plz tell me
    Lol. Spot the angsty virgin.

This isn't even good trolling. Pretty sad.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

gotta promote his channel somehow

gotta earn those wow $$$$$$

Lol. Spot the angsty virgin.
    so being awful at wow means you get laid

okay lol
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2019-05-14 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Infracted
    top guild member
    multi gladiator