Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    And losing to him LMAO. #HumanPotential ftw.
    Indeed, Nathanos Blighcaller himself states after the Battle of Dazar'alor that the Horde is losing on all fronts.

Imagine stopping Sargeras only to be on the losing side against Anduin. How sad.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    If the latest GoT writers wrote WoW, we would deal with N'Zoth in 8.2 and Azshara in 8.3
    LMAO xd

even better, N'Zoth would have been dealt with in pre-patch and Azshara in 8.1.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Indeed, Nathanos Blighcaller himself states after the Battle of Dazar'alor that the Horde is losing on all fronts.

Imagine stopping Sargeras only to be on the losing side against Anduin. How sad.
    Sylvanas kind of forgot about human potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

5+ Year Old Account

The Alliance did most the leg work in Legion. Even working as quest hubs for your weak willed "horde".

the "horde" has to learn how to crawl first. that starts with picking a leader that lasts longer than a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    [*]Sylvanas kind of forgot that free will is the cornerstone of Forsaken society
    About this. There has never been free will in the Forsaken society beyond what Sylvanas deems acceptable.

Voice Emotes:
    "Victory for Sylvanas"
    "For the Dark Lady"

Free will requires an identity. Forsaken society only has one. The one that Sylvanas allows.

If it was "Victory for the Forsaken" or "For the Forsaken," then yes, they had would have a unified identity.

Words are important and phrases say a lot about what's "acceptable" in a society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    The Alliance did most the leg work in Legion. Even working as quest hubs for your weak willed "horde".

the "horde" has to learn how to crawl first. that starts with picking a leader that lasts longer than a couple hours.
    Or it can stop turning against leaders with a spine that won’t grovel to the Alliance, but that’s more of a writer problem.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Now this is bad writing. Thanks for proving my point, saves me some time.
    I can't exactly prove something that doesn't really exist. So no. All you've got is a weak-ass claim that you are still unable to support with anything whatsoever. What saves you time here is your lazy, cowardly and pitiful cop-out, nothing more. As to why it is a cop-out, it could have something to do with the fact that I wasn't writing a story here but arguments, which are two completely different things. So I can't prove your claim about people being unsuited to judge the quality of story-writing by writing arguments. There's no logical link between the two. Not that you have even tried to explain why my arguments were bad writing in the first place.

Oh, personally I feel like the lore in WoW has gone downhill since the moment the Lich King died in wrath.
    And what makes you qualified to make such statements, eh?

Guess I'm deflecting and defending Blizzard though!
    You not doing that here doesn't change the fact you did so in your initial post. Because they are two completely different posts with completely different contents. The wonders of language.

Lastly; there is a difference between criticism and whining. Guess what most people do here.
    But I don't have to guess anything whatsoever here. You didn't limit your enlightened remarks to people whining, so how is this tangent even relevant? At best it's your attempt at trying to move goalposts to save face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I love how D&D have become the new benchmark for bad writing after Rian Johnson

Hardhome was a fantastic display of power on the Night King's part, how could DnD end his story arc so unceremoniously. They deserve the massive outrage that exploded after the Night King's death.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardhome was a fantastic display of power on the Night King's part, how could DnD end his story arc so unceremoniously. They deserve the massive outrage that exploded after the Night King's death.
    My God, Enigmatic-Mysterious-Rightful-Heir-to-the-Throne-of-Silvermoon-Because-The-Bad-Guys-Said-So-In-My-Headcanon-Void-Queen-Alleria Windrunner has a good take for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    My God, Enigmatic-Mysterious-Rightful-Heir-to-the-Throne-of-Silvermoon-Because-The-Bad-Guys-Said-So-In-My-Headcanon-Void-Queen-Alleria Windrunner has a good take for once.
    My God, Generic Garrosh Fanboy #44 still thinks his whining will make a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    My God, Generic Garrosh Fanboy #44 still thinks his whining will make a difference.
    So what you're saying is that Garrosh has at least 43 more fans than the entirety of the Void Elf race? I can live with that.
    (Even though I'm the most prominent Garroshposter here).

So what you're saying is that Garrosh has at least 43 more fans than the entirety of the Void Elf race? I can live with that.
    (Even though I'm the most prominent Garroshposter here).
    Very funny, too bad for you that Void Elves are pretty much the most played allied race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very funny, too bad for you that Void Elves are pretty much the most played allied race.
    Population #s=Quality?

I have a Darkspear Troll, I hate Darkspear Trolls. I played a Blood Elf at one point because the silence was broken. Not too hot on those either.

Oh well, congratulations on beating out:
    -Time travelling Orcs
    -Tauren with antlers
    -Gray Dwarves
    -Night Elves with the Warlock Option
    -The Other half of Draenei customization options
    -Fat Humans

Bravo.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or it can stop turning against leaders with a spine that won’t grovel to the Alliance, but that’s more of a writer problem.
    Either way you spin it they're a mindless mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Population #s=Quality?

I have a Darkspear Troll, I hate Darkspear Trolls. I played a Blood Elf at one point because the silence was broken. Not too hot on those either.

Oh well, congratulations on beating out:
    -Time travelling Orcs
    -Tauren with antlers
    -Gray Dwarves
    -Night Elves with the Warlock Option
    -The Other half of Draenei customization options
    -Fat Humans

Bravo.
    he's still right, no matter how you try and spin it to fit your own head canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way you spin it they're a mindless mess.
    They are on the opposite side of the faction Coin, Horde isn't allowed to have cohesion, and Alliance aren't allowed to do anything the humans don't want to do.
    Holy shit lol

5+ Year Old Account
    which makes sense given the history of weak willed horde races and leaders.

And yet when the alliance gets the chance to actually being interesting or do something, they will do a group hug with the horde and go back to home to watch care bears, sad times for WoW indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    he's still right, no matter how you try and spin it to fit your own head canon.
    Pointing out a flaw in his argument is headcanon? Nice name btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    which makes sense given the history of weak willed horde races and leaders.
    Except Weak willed in this case would be doing everything an 18 year old tells you, like pretty much every high elf/void elf left alive.

Every single Horde leader does their own thing, but they sacrifice this by never working together.

I'm starting to understand you just don't know what weak willed means.
    Holy shit lol