Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    The tweeter is what's wrong with the world. While he may never want to talk to other people, there's actually some of us that can not only introduce ourselves, but speak to others in a civilized way without any... get this... ulterior motives behind it.
    Again, some people went out of there way on this thread to argue that ''STOOPID WUMIN'' don't react well to their advances, presumably because they can't fathom that there are option between ''RICH ACTOR'' and ''ULTRA CONSERVATIVE LOSER WHOSE PICK UP LINES WOULD BE REJECTED BY A ROBOTIC DUTCH WIFE ''

Calling women picky is hilarious from studs who spend their entire days ranting that women are fat, ugly or old as long as they don't look like ''duh animuh'' . The FAT argument is really rich from Americans.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Is this what your 'usual suspects' have you write for their press releases... because not a single word you said could be even remotely viewed as a counter to what you supposedly are responding to... he correctly identified women as the gatekeepers... he also correctly stated that women dont generally hit on men... and he yet again correctly pointed out that women do look for the most attractive or money...
    You play Mass Effect at all? I hope, otherwise adapting this quote won't make a ton of sense.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion usual suspects, and ask the poster to defend their point. The silence is your answer."

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Aplenty of the usual suspects seems extremely triggered by this message and even more by women who dare to say not to them.

Obviously, if women say no to usual suspects like Eliot Rodgers, it's because they are ''ENTITLED FEMINAZIS''. Meanwhile. those studs call every woman that is not looking like an underage Victoria Secret mode/36 DD blond japanese highschool students ''UGLY UND ULD UND FUT LULZ'', because they are too woke and too intelligent to try to date women that might be interested in dating angry losers (robotic Dutch wives, probably)
    Do you have something you would like to say to the class? Use nice words or you will sit in the corner with soap in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Do you have something you would like to say to the class? Use nice words or you will sit in the corner with soap in your mouth.
    Yep. That some people on this thread would struggle to score with a Dutch wife and would says the said Dutch wife is a feminist that does not know what is a good guy.

(Dutch wife is an euphemism)

100% directed at refugees, before you slam me for racism in this time of Refugees > everyone else, so some research and google some videos of them harrassing women everywhere. It's not racist it's facts. They come from a place where No doesn't exist, women have no rights, if they rape a woman the woman is stoned for being a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    100% directed at refugees, before you slam me for racism in this time of Refugees > everyone else, so some research and google some videos of them harrassing women everywhere. It's not racist it's facts. They come from a place where No doesn't exist, women have no rights, if they rape a woman the woman is stoned for being a whore.
    It's mostly white or Korean men that does it to me. Huh.

Congratulations for failing, again, with the most basic point of sexual harassment. It's harassment is she does not want it and it's not harassment if she does does want it. I know it does not get into the skulls of the usual suspects, but the ''MAGIK TRIKS'' their PUA gurus teach them does not guarantee them a threesome.

Brace yourself : despite what incels rats squeak, the girl have to want to have sex with you.
    I know all that. Of course the woman has to want to have sex with you. Otherwise it is rape. However, when men have to make recordings on their phones of women consenting in order not to have future problems, women have taken it too far.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, never thought of it that way. Makes sense. Women are the sexual goalies, and men are the LTR goalies. You win.

I carry, so no, besides im really picky about guys i get friendly with.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Seems like an unintended consequence of the mantra 'you can have anything you want, just take it' that has been drilled into the minds of the young. The concept of personal responsibility and respecting people's personal space needs to be re-learned.
    I thought it was 'you can be anything you want'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Treating someone the way THEY want to be treated is more appropriate.
    Because we're mind readers...? You don't know how someone wants to be treated until you ask them, therefore invalidating approaching them in a way they would want to be treated, because you have to approach them first.

EDIT: TL;DR: If you're gonna approach someone, be polite, succinct, and treat them the way you would want to be until you find out otherwise.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2019-05-13 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Expecting men to get violent at the drop of a hat is sexist as fuck.
    I don't think he's implying that all men get violent at the drop of a hat. Women, however, are aware that some men do react very poorly to rejection and make get aggressive or violent. I have no idea how common it is, but I did ask a few of my female friends who are online and they all confirmed that they do worry about rejecting guys because some can be aggressive/stalker-ish.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Aplenty of the usual suspects seems extremely triggered by this message and even more by women who dare to say not to them.

Obviously, if women say no to usual suspects like Eliot Rodgers, it's because they are ''ENTITLED FEMINAZIS''. Meanwhile. those studs call every woman that is not looking like an underage Victoria Secret mode/36 DD blond japanese highschool students ''UGLY UND ULD UND FUT LULZ'', because they are too woke and too intelligent to try to date women that might be interested in dating angry losers (robotic Dutch wives, probably)
    Who besides your puppeteer believes this? You destroy every point you even remotely approach with your irrational conspiratorial rantings. Why?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I talk to people all the time that are random strangers on Planes or other public places and it's not to get with them I don't see the point in that long drawn out tweet that basically is an excuse for being unsocial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, some people went out of there way on this thread to argue that ''STOOPID WUMIN'' don't react well to their advances, presumably because they can't fathom that there are option between ''RICH ACTOR'' and ''ULTRA CONSERVATIVE LOSER WHOSE PICK UP LINES WOULD BE REJECTED BY A ROBOTIC DUTCH WIFE ''

Calling women picky is hilarious from studs who spend their entire days ranting that women are fat, ugly or old as long as they don't look like ''duh animuh'' . The FAT argument is really rich from Americans.
    Everyone is 'picky' to some degree. You cant tell us that you prefer fat, old, ugly, poor or conservative over the alternatives, why should anyone else?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Doesn't make it less sexist. allowing your prejudice to affect your behavior is text book - ism.
    I don't know how acknowledging that some people can react violently is at all sexist. I mean, women can get aggressive/stalker-ish when men reject them as well. Acknowledging that isn't sexist, it's simply understanding that some people of both sexes are just terrible people. Sexist would be saying that all men are aggressive or something.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    You play Mass Effect at all? I hope, otherwise adapting this quote won't make a ton of sense.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion usual suspects, and ask the poster to defend their point. The silence is your answer."
    Sorry, your quote means nothing to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. That some people on this thread would struggle to score with a Dutch wife and would says the said Dutch wife is a feminist that does not know what is a good guy.

(Dutch wife is an euphemism)
    So we now flame folks for being male? Pretty sexist of you, but, not even remotely a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No idea what that post was for tbh. Seems to talk a lot for others. While true for some it's not true for everyone. I do agree on that if someone says no you should ofc respect that but the post seems like you shouldn't approach anyone rather than respecting a no.
    IMO looks like the dude is projecting.
    But anyway, I'd react the same way any sane person would to being told no: "OK"

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Came across this... piece... and Im going to hold off my own personal opinions on it.

I have hit on women and been rejected. I've never felt angry or turned violent. In fact, Its a humbling experience connecting with someone, all the planets align together, I take my shot AND.......... BOOM! Rejected.

I have landed dates and I have passed on dates. Been on every side of the spectrum and I have yet to feel angry, anxious or turn violent.

But thats JUST me, so im asking if anyone has experienced this OR know someone who has and would like your thoughts on this.

I see nothing wrong with anything you've stated. The image is a troll post without a doubt. This is just some woman trying to virtue signal and white knight in order to get attention. She has gender identity issues, which is fine but don't pretend all men think like you. I've never seen or heard of anyone in my 36 years on this planet, being upset or offended when you try to say hi or anything when talking to someone. If they're interested, they'll more than likely reply, if they aren't, they won't. Then you move on with life. No big deal. While I'm not saying other scenarios don't exist or have never happened. They are not the norm, not even remotely.

I threw 2 drunk Poles out of a supermarket in The Netherlands last weekend bc they agressively insulted a young female employee who clearly (and understandably) wasn't interested.

If i see men behave improper towards women (and children) i act. Many in my country do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been upset with a breakup, but I don't do anything, just grab some beer and watch a movie or listen to my music real loud.

I get what the guy is saying, but someone's gotta try something. Does her not having headphones in mean she's willing to listen to you? No. Does her looking around mean she's willing to look at you? No. Does her talking to someone else mean she's willing to talk to you? No.

But shit man. Ya gotta start somewhere. I get not hitting on people at work, it's their job to be nice to you and they could lose it if they turn you down. But this tweet is basically saying "Men, don't hit on women."

Like, it could say "If you go up to a lady and she turns you down, don't flip the fuck out." And yeah, we'd all find that a reasonable message, women aren't required to be into you.

There's nothing about reading or listening to music that means a person doesn't want to talk to another person. I do this all the time, read with some light music on. Someone comes over and wants to get my attention, I stop what I'm doing for a sec, see what they want, and then carry on. Maybe THEY will be more interesting than my book or music. Sure, I don't have to fear that if I reject someone they might flip their shit on me (at least not in the way women do) but if we're gonna make the argument "If a woman is busy, don't talk to her." well fuck, we're all busy with something.

Being at a bar and not reading a book and not listening to music doesn't mean she's any more open for a date than if she was.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Headphones and a book? Well, I can't speak for her...but I know when I do something like that i want to be left alone.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.